Memeball thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwUCYzEMJYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Burger logic in a burgerball
Destroy the world for jews and you claim victimhood. You have become jews.

Holy shit these people are naive.

In case anyone needs it.

>by threatening to kick them out
The EU literally doesn't have a mechanism for kicking members out, no matter what said country does it's explicitly not allowed. There are other things to punish them like art 7 though.

Either way that one doesn't really work.

Story?
Sam Hyde, as the Vegas shooter?

Okay I'm actually angry because of that drawing. They should get stabbed or robbed so we see what they do.

What the fuck.

now, THAT's the christmas spirit

>Burger mutt cries in pain as he stabs you

He learned well from his masters

speak for yourself, my dude

Fug, pleae3 tell me this actually happened.

It did, yeah. Eternal Anglo strikes again

Fuxking hell, was this the purest form of an-cap we've ever seen?

Posting my favs

Coke>pepsi

Actually a good one

I’ve never seen a Norwegian memeball.
Does anyone have any?

CIA is for niggers

Fg

Has anyone got the "when you get reverse colonized by a reddit board you made up" one.

This triggers me
No matter what we call it, cops, police, pigs, community enforcers, whatever. We will need some kind of body that enforces the rules. Otherwise we will see warzones, if there is no penalty for raping someone, why would at least a small segment of the population not engage in that behavior?
Additionally, we need an investigative body and a judicial system of some kind, otherwise there will be witch hunts. "White woman got raped.... guess we will just round up the darkies, I don't care which one did it!"
Additionally, there are issues between people that seriously cannot be talked out. Lovers quarrels always come to mind
>I don't love him
>I love her!
Now what? We need some form of law to keep the man away from the women, the man may not be rational since emotions are involved.
>Deterrence and incapacitate
We don't build prisons just for the fuck of it, we do so for public safety. Not everyone in prison needs help. Most do not actually. The vast majority of drunk drivers are not alcoholics, they are morons who just drank to much. Many heat of passion killers are not dangerous, they just sort of snapped once. Statistically, a murderer is less likely to violate parole than a druggie.
>Private police forces
What is to stop someone from just saying "fuck it, ill be the cop!" and getting a gang together and just busting heads like in the old west?

Unfortunately, this person was not joking, there are people who want to abolish the police
youtube.com/watch?v=AwUCYzEMJYA

Time for the germans to know how it feels

GTFO pedophile. You're just as much of a problem as those mentally ill faggots.

top kek

He is not advocating for child sex, he is just showing how ridiculous a child changing their sex is by comparing the two

Pretty sure it was the CNN getting bodyslammed by Trump gif. When CNN actually doxxed some redditor that posted it.

Here you go, Amerimutts. I hope you didn't think we forgot about you ;-)

When you fight the nazi in power by marching under a woman who blew up an israeli supermarket

This seems confused. The Athenians were the slave-heavy ones. Compared to Athens, Sparta was remarkably liberal.