FUCK YOU SWIM-SWIM

Tama was /ourmahoushojo/ and that fucking cunt.. SHE KILLED BEST GIRL

>Top girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

>tfw they actually showed Cranberry's body and Ripple's arm
RESTART FUCKING WHEN?

Tama is dead. All is lost.

Dump mud.

It's better if she died since someone's just gonna torture her and make her wish she'd just die if she survived.

But now when I fap to her I have to pretend her throat is cut for realism and her corpse is cold...fml

Well she did, but it sure as hell wasn't Tama.

Fuck Swim-chan

I'm still angry and it's been months, fuck SwimSwim. Her killing Hardgore Alice went too far and her death wasn't nearly satisfying enough.

Best girl did nothing wrong.

Rurah a shit.

She would have kept everything in order

If only Ruler was still alive

mfw for every GH hater, there will be 50 Swim2 haters.

SWIM SWIM DID NOTHING WRONG

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

>Hating on 7 years old autistic kid.
Really mature Sup Forums, really mature.

swim swim didn't do nothing wrong.

She deserves to suffer after what she did to hardgore, f/a/m.
Like, legit. I understand the people who still hate her. Reading this thread is getting me back into the swing of things too.

So, did she lose the arm in human form too?

Was that giant perfect body of Kano crippled?

I want to do mature things with the magical form of that autist. Is that better?

isnt that her arm in that pic?

I'm being serious with you user. Swim Swim did Tama a huge favor by giving her a quick and painless death here, because Tama would have gotten a far worse fate.

>yfw Kano is taller than you by 10cm.

She's the reason Swim-swim became worst girl rather than just another autist.

>A Swim Swim didn't do nothing discussion.

I feel happy now, it feels like I've gone back in time to when the anime was still airing and the threads were still comfy.

I fucking hate her guts too

Fuck no picture

suimu chan dostedt

How can she kill something that doesn't exist.

>All this fuck Swim Swim.

Even Ripple who killed her in the end, realised that she wasn't the one at fault and she was being stubborn and rash at the time and it was Cranberry who put them in the killing game in the first place that should be the one blamed.

If Swim Swim got this much hate for what she did. It really makes me wonder how animeonly watchers would react to Keek.

>Even the VAs in the music concert last week, took the piss out of this scene.

Or Grim Heart.
She is my number one most hated character in this series...

or maybe Tama would have go punished amd wreck shit with her holes power

I imagine that after Ripple murdered her, SwimSwim met Doggo who patted her and said "Daijobu".

Tama was an angel. She deserved eternal happiness and bliss. She deserved love.

If not for the autistic cunt Ruler would have become something akin to a mother figure for Tama which would in turn have made her softer and happier and likewise Tama would have grown confident and smarter at having someone who didn't give up on her no matter what.

They were perfect for one another, but Swim ruined it all.

FUCK SWIM SWIM.

Ripple is another autistic cunt.

>Oh noooooooooo, don't restore my arm and eye! I need it as a reminder for taking completely justified revenge for the murder of my mentor and only friend I'm so baaaaaaaaaaad if you kill your enemies they wiiiiiiiiin!
>Now I'll go start hunting rogue magical girls while being a fucking cripple what could go wrong?
And 5 minutes later she got hairfagged and is nothing more than a glorified hair fucktoy, and worse of all, the bitch likes it.

Lucky bitch! I wish I could be hairfags fuck toy...

I don't see how from a plot point, Tama living without Swim Swim being around. Tama could have lived but it would have to be along with Swim Swim.

>They were perfect for one another, but Swim ruined it all.

Nah even without Swim Swim, Tama and Ruler would have just died in another way, you're putting the blame on the wrong person.

Whoops forget to quote for the greentext.

SwimSwim din du nuffin.

I like Tama too, but what was her alternative? Her love and innocence is reason why she will be always ultimately defeated in this world. It's the predatory system what's fucked up. Even Swim Swim could become a good girl.

If Tama had survived Pam would have picked her up because of her hax-power and Punished Tama would have been born.

>I need it as a reminder for taking completely justified revenge for the murder of my mentor

Except it wasn't justified in the slightest. Even LoM stated that Ripple had no justifiable reason for taking personal revenge against Swim Swim after the killing game had ended and they are the law in the MG world, or are you telling me that your opinion is above the law?

>Muh law
Eye for an eye.

Perhaps I'm remembering wrong but wasn't there 3 people left there and the game ended only when there were still 2? Fav kept it that way because "oh no this girl is fucking autistic I need a new mastah".

LoM are a bunch of corrupt jews anyway. Fuck them too.

Make way for the true hero of the series.

That's what she gets for killing best girl.

>discount snow white

Can't wait till she kills off SW.

heroine

Keep that attitude up and you'll be in prison in no time. There are times in life where even if you can't forgive someone, you have to tolerate it.

No the game ended when Cranberry was killed since it was down to 4 people by that point. Fav only continued the killing game because Ripple was insisting on killing Swim Swim and Fav found this to be a chance for the 2 to kill each other and Snow White to be the winner.

US government is corrupt as fuck as well. You still have to abide by the laws they improvise.

swim swim was the best loli

>justified
>Swim2 killed within the game Ripple not.

Swim Swim was the best to see dead.

Fuck off Quake you filthy pedo in denial.

Umbrain is since she had the softest skin.

Characters that are worse than Swim Swim:

Calamity Mary, Cranberry, Melville, Keek, Pfle, Pythie, Pukin, Sonia, Rain Pou, Grim Heart, Shufflin, Bluebell Candy, Puk Puck

I wish Unmarked had been two volumes instead of two. Would have liked to see more without LoM autism in the way, more of the characters too. Unmarked had too many literally whos who would have benefited greatly, Nemurin and Magicaloid most of them all.

At least there's always side-stories.

I can't hate Pythie. Her perviness prevents me from hating her.

Those are all the good characters.

Pythie is at the very least amusing and charismatic. She has a lot more going than muh rulah.

Bluebell has done nothing wrong. It's all just to reform the LoM from its shitty state.

.This is just a list of MGs that have done worse shit than Swim Swim did, doesn't mean I personally hate them, since I'm not a moralfag.

>Would have liked to see more without LoM autism in the way

What do you mean by this? LoM had barely any role in Unmarked, apart from sending items to Fav.

>LoM had barely any role in Unmarked, apart from sending items to Fav.
Isn't that what he's saying? In all other books the LoM is much more involved.

it saddest me that we didn't get our hairfag in the epilogue of the anime, why is she so likeable anyway?

She's a pervert, just like us.

Wouldn't you creep on other magical girls if you had such an skillset?

Also, jacked up as fuck stats. Smart, beautiful, clever. Gay as fuck. And a filthy degenerate. What's not to like?

best girl

Am I being retarded? Because it looks to me like he's saying he would like more with LoM being around?

*without

>without

I would creep on other MGs but not with their hair.

Where is our interview with Swim Swim.

How can a hairfag be so perfect?

That's why Pythie's superior to everyone here. She has transcended the usual sexual needs of humans and taken upon a more delicate and exquisite type of moral degeneracy. How can anyone else even compete?

I wonder who Pythie's gonna creep after next aside from SW. I'm guessing it's probably gonna be Dark QT or Deluge.

Homework is important.

Lady puck puck did nothing wrong, she is perfect.

>Wouldn't you creep on other magical girls if you had such an skillset?
You have a strong point here user, still you forgot to put she is in the top 5 biggest

I'm interviewing them right now. Got any questions?

I won't deny it. Having a hair fetish is a change from the norm, like breasts or ass.

I'm pretty sure SW didn't have those bazongas.

>Meanwhile as Swim Swim quietly does her homework.

hairfag untransformed.

Looks like Pythie and Mariko would probably be friends in their human forms.

When everyone's a super duper perfect specimen of womanly beauty you have to find something else to get your jollies.

The LoM sex scene must be quite kinky.

Until she starts trying to taste her.

Yeah, Snow White's are slightly bigger than normal, but the real blasphemy is that Ripple's are the same size as Swim Swim's Swims.

>That fucking washboard

So we've had hair and licking and sucking candy, what's next, armpits, feet, hands, ears?