Konosuba

>cute
>kind
>large rack
>can't make meaningful bonds with others for shit
Whose to blame for this? Is it autism, or are the people Yunyun interacts with just jerks?

Other urls found in this thread:

skythewoodtl.com/konosuba-poll/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a huge pushover. She tries to act tough but clearly isn't, and because of that nobody respects her.

If she approached others sincerely she'd probably have friends, but instead she has to pretend she's their opponent and get laughed away.

I want to be Yunyun's friend!

waaaaaaaaaaay cuter than megumeme

I want to motorboat her

the line between nipples and flesh exists only in our minds, in reality they are one and the same

Yunyun is a mere plaything for sadists and assholes

She doesn't have Megumin's charisma, that's all. She only has herself to blame!

That's guild girl level of cleavage

Gotdamn look at those yunyuns

Megumin, stop posting.

I-I'm not Megumin, you idiot! There's no way a fictional character could be posting on Sup Forums!

post feet

I'm not Megumin! How could I be posting on Sup Forums? E X P L O S I O N

Are you having a stroke, Megumin?

Wolbach will be killed, right?

not at all, she is though and capable, the opponent thing is only for megumi, after the show she put up in crimson village, people even approach her,her "no friends thing" they push this much more in anime then it is in lns for the sake of joke

yea, by megumins explosion, with her speed cast she doesnt even need to chant the spell anymore

>Explosion without the chuuni chant
What's the point, then?

You will never know the feel of Megumin's nails digging into your back, her toes curling, and her back arching beneath you as you explode deep inside of her, impregnating her. Then getting raise a beautiful baby boy or girl with her by your side for life as you two usher in a new generation of the Crimson Demon Clan.

Her body is ripe for impregnation and probably gives off a sweet scent when she sweats and leaks love nectar from her lewd pussy.

The sperm will swim to avoid her egg.

and even if she gets knocked up the baby will hate her and self-abort

You underestimate my power user.

>The baby is kicking, user!
>It really wants out!

Does she even have the hips for childbirth?

Official art

omg watashi megami nanoni

I want to slap Yunyun's tits with my dick

I want to Yunyun Yunyun's Yunyuns.

That's immoral, user.

I'd rather dondonko Dodonko's dodonkos.

I want to user Anon's Anons.

Acting like cold motherfucker may be chuuni, too, right?

don't disgrace yotsugi with your shitty memes

I'm just saying that anoning user's anons is pretty fuckin gay.

Is Dodonko a boy or a girl?

Did Mitsurugi eventually retrieve his Gram cursed sword? can't remember if he did

>cute
>large rack
literally worthless, almost every chick in the series is at least a 7/10.

He did offscreen, by LN Vol. 6 anyway.

Dodonko is a girl.

I want to bomb her

And Funifura?

Also a girl.

It's been a long time since ive last read it, i wanted to draw his encounter with assistant kun

All girls.

How is it possible that a girl can be so cute, erotic, and loveable all at the same time?

I don't know. Megumin is a miracle of the universe.

Why are flat chest apologists so obnoxious about what they like? This thread obviously isn't you so why would you post here?

>Konosuba threads are for DFC lovers
Megumin and Chris exist, you know.

>"heil hitler 1488"
this is why you dont have any friends yunyun

>Konosuba threads aren't for DFC lovers
Megumin and Chris exist, you know.

She's a boring moeblob.

OP was about yunyunyunyunyun and again, why do you have to bring up how much you love non-tits?

>Iris will show up in season 3 and attract hoards of the most boring, vapid moefags on Sup Forums

How will we defend ourselves against tasteless cuteposters who don't even care about comedy?

>why do you have to bring up how much you love non-tits
I don't.

Step 1: stop posting Aqua

Much better than the "kazuma should fuck aqua already" fags this season brought

>Cum inside Aqua
>It gets purified into water

Bliss or curse?

She's so ugly, though. Also, why is Kazuma so Rance-like in appearance?

Megufags are already this

Megumin is hardly bland, though.

>"The future belongs to the white-race!"
Jesus christ, how did this get approved?

She's rated #3 in popularity polls, so obviously a lot of tasteless nips find her cuter than the rest of the cast (since personality clearly doesn't matter).

What's the full ranking?

skythewoodtl.com/konosuba-poll/

>one joke girl
>not bland

How will we kill ourselves when S3 never happens?

explosion

The lich is startled!
[ ] Kiss the lich to stop it from casting spells
[ ] Hug the lich to protect your allies
[ ] Apologise to the lich

>can't cut the lich into pieces with a shovel

Shit poll

rape her

Too much tits, not enough personality

You see, tits are just a bonus. Without good base stats they're next to useless.

SUFFER NOT THE LICH TO LIVE

>Aqua wants to purge the lich
>Lalatina is perfectly fine with the lich

>My name is Megumin...The one who will strike down the Demon Lord and desires to gain the title of True Demon Lord!
wat

Megumin is evil incarnate.

Chu2 being chu2

>2nd, Don’t sexually harass the boss!

Good luck with that

>ywn steal her hat, staff, and panties from her limp body and throw them in a tree where she can't get them, and leave her face down in the ground crying

>ywn cum inside YunYun as she watches, and strike a huge X beside "ascent to womanhood" in her duel book

>ywn mock her stupid name, stupid poses, and stupid chants

>ywn use drain touch on her when she sleeps, take her on an explosion date, only to laugh when her cast has no effect

>ywn use dynamite to take away her sole purpose of existence

delet

>making megumin cry

season 3 wont happen :^)

I'll kill you.

>iwn
Never

[X]Hit her with my bare fists

sauce?

>one joke girl
>explosions, chuuni, rivalry with Yunyun, malnutrition, lolikko
That's a lot of jokes if you ask me.

>drain touch her and makes her sit in the table immobile while you eat delicious food with Yunyun, only leaving her leftovers that she will eagerly eat because the haven't eaten solid food during 3 days

>falsify or seize the letters she send to her parents, and take for yourself the money she sends to her family so her worthless little sister will starve without her knowing

>make Chomosuke hate her, and spread rumors about her so she'll be more lonely than Yunyun, and hated by everyone because of her worthlessness and uselesness.

>steal her adventurer card and reallocating her points to party tricks skills At least she'll be more useful like that

surely you mean darkness

>hoards

I would be friends with her and she could come visit me every day if she wishes.

>season 3

>ywn ambush Kazuma and Megumin on their daily explosion trip, capture them, lock them in a cage for a few days so they become incredibly close, torture Kazuma to death while making Megumin watch, cut him into bite sized chunks, cooking them over a fire, and make Megumin eat the remains of her best friend

Literally made for paizuri.

Boy that took a fucking turn

what the fuck is wrong with you