CALLING ALL ANGLOS AND COLONIAL ROYAL SUBJECTS

youtube.com/watch?v=5xz-djN-cgs&ab_channel=balancedaustralia

the queen speaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dmVmhjrTWb0
youtube.com/watch?v=RvMxqcgBhWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After the latest Jewish trick the Royal Family can fuck off for all I care.
Look at this things feet.

Fuck the (((UK)))
Fuck the (((Empire)))
Fuck the House of Windsor
Fuck Parliament
Fuck the so called ''Conservative Party''
Fuck Labour
Fuck their pet Muslims
Fuck the '''Queen'''
Fuck Aristocratic Normans
Fuck the Rothschilds
Fuck (You)

The best (((UK))) is a nuked one.

RULE BRITANNIA. merry christmas to all my loyal mandem. hopefully we get this Brexit asap
youtu.be/dmVmhjrTWb0

The whore of the Commonwealth is one of the hydras of Rome, ie Knight of Malta, Order of St. Johns of Jerusalem.

The snake queen guards the machina of the bankers of London house, and assist in the control of the NWOs military apparatus, ie the US.

For reference of the Maltese order, any member can be found via their cross

>Nazi's plentiful wear the Roman military regelia
>Canadian Governor Generals of the Queen, including the bitch herself
>European royalty old and new

Cant tell if this is a butthurt German or Irishmen.
Im gunna be safe and say German

Her big toes are fucking huge.

You try swinging upside down from a tree branch with little pinkies.

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

You need to start lurking moar.
Anyway, not that there was ever any hope for (((((UK))))) anyway. It was built mainly for the sole purpose of the Rothschild dynasty, with a little help from the Norman Aristocrat class. The (((British Empire))) was basically the proto globalist project for Rothschild starting at 1798.
There's no such thing as ''British Nationalism'' btw. British Nationalism is like saying EU Nationalism or NATO Nationalism.

If you're against globalists, the Rothschilds, and all the ''progressive'' shit they're spewing for the endgame of a slave consumer class, then you should be against (((UK)))

The Empire wasn't for the people in people anyway. Yes it helped built their country thanks to the resources, being the HQ n all, but it was never for the people. This is why it's silly when you get these British ''nationalists'' larping about ''muh empire n sheeeit'' when it in fact it was no different to neo-liberal capitalism we see today.

Of course, the Empire had done it's use after the last world war when these elites had already had other economic unions and military treaties building up. That's why the empire ''shut down'' and merged into neo-liberal capitalism and extended banking cartels.

I'm not against people in Britain. They, like every other race/ethnicity should keep their existence safe. If you're a traditionalist an d a nationalist, and you oppose your opposites, then you should HATE the (((((UK))))). The ''right wing'' people of britain need to educate themselves and realise that the only use of the Union Jack flag, is toilet paper or a cumrag. The invention of (((UK))) was NEVER for the people.

Saying words like ((this)) immediately notifies me your a giant fag.

HER MAJESTY THYE QUEEN *KNEELS*

>Memeflag check
>Angry posts jealous of the anglos achievements check
>MUH BANKERS check
>Downplaying british nationalism and achievements check
Something something g*rman subhuman

I changed my bet, im gunna bet butthurt Irishmen larping as a nazi.

>still worships the crown

Wake up, faggots. You're no different to the people who worship X because ''based'' Republican Y said Z

You're useful idiots.

Stormfags are literally the scourge of the planet.
Maybe if you didnt base your entire ideaogly on a fucking loser I might take you serious.

Non arguments btw. You're literally r/the_donald tier fags

The best thing for UK (or anglosphere, excluding burgers) is a Protectionist-Traditionalist One Party Republic

>a fucking loser
Is this meant to be Hitler? I don't support him either btw

Come up with an argument, faggot

fuck off fag

>Strawmans
>BTW NON ARGUMENTS HAHAHA OWNED
Unironically kill yourself desu

Fuck the queen
New Zealand and Australia should be a republic

how did harry get swindled by a old half breed poor literal nobody jew that had previously been married?

white men are their own worst enemy

be quiet colonial,go fuck your maori savages in the ass

>After the latest Jewish trick the Royal Family can fuck off for all I care.
>Look at this things feet.

Fuck me, she's literally a tree climbing primate

Facism is dead as fuck, and is pathetic to unironically believe in.

she is just an amerimutt,shes just a yank princess to me.

her or her kids aint in line for the throne anyway.

I bet you voted for a new flag as well you auckland faggot.

Take it easy dad. You do this every christmas.

Stupid bitch doesn't even talk about anything important.
Lets sum this shitty video up.
>Muh mama talking about the great invention of television, now pay your TV tax!
>All of you racists on Laptops at home need to take in more refugees
>Take pride in your home cities and towns but don't mention the evil Muslims and non-whites which are destroying them.
>Good show lad on your resilience! It doesn't matter if you're going extinct there'll be a nice concert
>We expect our homes to be a place of safety but nope, no safety for your future
>Look at the Caribbean, take care of these poor island niggers and look at these poor Arabs and blacks that lost so much.
>The police are working to protect us (Shows Arab woman in hijab behind Queen and police)
>Muh commonwealth we wuz an Empire n' sheit!
>Christcuck shit, Jesus loves you blah blah
>Hope your experience this year is peaceful and happy
>Ends with a bunch of niglets and muzzie children singing in a choir
Thanks for nothing Queen bitch.

I'm sorry, but the truth can sometimes hurt your fee fees. Fucking soyboys

I don't support Fascism directly. It's the only meme flag that 'kind of' relates to me ideology.

My main ideology globally is supporting traditionalism (without clerics), and promoting ethnicities being proud of who they are. The United Cuckedom od GB & NI has always been against that

>royal
>designation: "closest to (((God)))"

really makes (You) goy grovel...

>she is just an amerimutt,shes just a yank princess to me.
>her or her kids aint in line for the throne anyway.
But there's still a chance that their lineage takes the throne and they'll also always be around. More so the little half breed will have a chance to go on to savagely destroy another nations royal lineage.
This is the future you fought for Brits.

err no

there is ZERO chance,if a black ever sat on the throne the right would abandon them and its only us keeping the royals relevant

the 1st born is the heir and that is william

I agree. My country sucks, just nuke us already.

At what branch of the family tree did the British Royals become libcucks? Wasn't it around the time of the early to mid 1800s?

>crown
>90 yo woman barely alive

What's with that choir? Seriously
It was beautiful, but... come on. It's the UK, which is still at least like 80% European.
If you really want to be inclusive, at least respect the ratio of each demographic so what is shown is actually representative.

its londoners

and she spoke of the commonwealth.....sounds like shes preparing for empire mode

why should it be representative of london instead of all of the uk?

Because only faggots like the royal family and faggots love London.

Potty mouth!

>GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>TANANANA NANANANAA
>THE FASCIST REGIME
youtube.com/watch?v=RvMxqcgBhWQ