I can't believe you dumb inbred racist white trash would support the deportation of dreamers! They're essential to the...

I can't believe you dumb inbred racist white trash would support the deportation of dreamers! They're essential to the, without them America woudl be nothing.

dumb phoneposter

Essential to the what now? Are you drunk on eggnog?

ROFL! What a cuck!

To the economy and prosperity you dumb racist

>Constantly insult and degrade locals
>Wonder why the don't want you there

I know that they are essential to the and doesn't afraid of anything you need to learn your history and over there is where everyone has even been as close as to do more as look like

It's okay when we us stereotypes, top kek. I love doublethink.

How so? Can u name me one country that remained first world off 3rd world immigration?

Also attacking citizens for foreigner isnt someone i want in my country.

>el boliviANO

> straw man
Sage and kys

>Constantly insult and degrade locals
>Wonder why the don't want you there

I actually want them dead,.not deported.

>essential to the

When Mexicans leaves Mexico, because of how shitty of a country it is, and then waves the Mexican flag in the US and trys to turn the US into Mexico, I have a problem with that.

100% this
they just come back if you deport them.

>Bolivia telling any other country what to do
>Has never won a war in its history unless it is allied with Argentina and Brazil fighting tiny Paraguay
>Used to have giant coastline, now landlocked
>Has lost land to nearly every country that borders it

I can play that game too

go cry to your safe circle of tranny fags.

oh and kys

>PhD
lol

>Dreamers have a PhD....
Goyim.... I

>being this brainwashed
israel sure did they a good job

astounding the contempt the american media has for america.

Wow this is pretty classist

One sure way to tell....get rid of all of them and see America Prosper.

Essential to what???

THICC

theyre not leaving retard

trump already said theyre getting amnesty.

LOL THE RATIONAL CIVILIZED PH FUCKIN D IN HAND LE 56% IS GETTING DEPORTED, THE COMIC REALLY MAKES ME USE MY BIG BRAIN :)

Shit tier thread.

Consider not posting this again.

>They're essential to the

And i bet you were all proud of your shitpost too weren't ya?

There needs to be a 20 year prison sentence if you are caught being in this country illegally for the second time. That would drastically cut down on these fuckers getting deported 3, 4,5+ times

This

Fuck off shill
>sage

>Jews who want an open border are brainwashing people into not wanting Mexicans to flood over the border and turn everywhere that they infest into Mexico

Yeah, that must be it, Paco. It couldn't be that your people are horrible, no way.