Eris pads her chest

Eris pads her chest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxQQH75Znfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LIES AND SLANDER BY AXIS CULT

At least she's not Aqua.

She should just own her flatness. DFC is best, after all!

At least she wears underwear.

Perhaps. But at least she doesn't run a cult of scammer salesmen.

Amen, brother.

Just to hide her identity.

We don't know whether she does or doesn't wear them with her goddess outfit.

I mean, it's a long, loose dress, so nobody's gonna see anything, and she spends all of her time in a sterile environment. Why bother?

Can't wait for Aqua to get murdered by her own cultists!

eris a slut

Chris wears underwear, tho.

Correct.

In the LN, when Eris showed up as herself, everyone immediately recognized her, but how?

Eris is cute.

Why do you think the author simultaneously has the look of terror on her face while having the "pause" on the screen. What implications is the writer/artist making?

>Goddess have massive powers to return the dead back to life with all memories
>they know all, pretty much see all that happens
>somehow they can't have the body type they'd prefer.

Always weirds me out how limited god(dess)'s really are.

Megami aura

Thanks to her tits. Those things are like her business card.

Whose Eris?

Aqua's kouhai

Humanity dictates the form a god takes for the most part. If you could get all humans to believe Eris has mega melons, she'd have them. At least according to SMT rules.

This is the first anime where I love all the character designs and personalities. Seriously I love both Aqua and Eris.

We could have a spinoff of "Afterlife Adventures with Aqua and Eris" where they have to send all kinds of weirdos to heaven.

they do believe that though, aqua's follower was even stressing because he was more attracted to eris than aqua because of it

>My flat subordinate can't be this cute.

Spinoff when?

FUND IT

What does that meme?

Aqua is a good girl who can do no wrong. Kazuma is a shithead who doesn't know how to treat an elegant goddess.

What's that mean though?

What type of girl is "lalatina" really? What does she insist on being called "Darkness"?

She wants to be "roughed up" in the Darkness.

Because Lalatina is a dumb name.

Answers that aren't answers. Confusion without clarity. Intelligent entities can call themselves whatever they want; even if they embody the opposite characteristics/principles of the name they've chosen.

Actions speak louder then words do.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxQQH75Znfk

>Part of the Eris cult.
>She's a complete slut

That really makes you think.

Lalatina has 'latina' in it. She doesn't want to be a filthy nigger

The Axis cult is a religion of peace.

Axisphobes don't understand that the majority of Axis cultits are peaceful and tolerant people.
The Eris propaganda has warped people's view of the Axis Cult.

Latins weren't black.

>sits in a room all day with a heavy dress

Imagine how gross and sweaty she must get

Kazuma has her pantsu

Truly delicious.

aqua detected

Fuck off dirty Axis cultist

DAILY REMINDER that Axis has a right to exist and a right to defend itself against demon king army aggression!

Let's play a game of who's who?

If I lived in Konosuba world I would put Axis cult symbols all over my clothes while adventuring.

That way monsters would mistakenly believe I was an Axis cultist and many would run away, therefore making me safer.

Axis cult is pretty shit but at least you can abuse their bad reputation for your own advantage.

Well she doesn't seem to have much work if she can run around as Chris most of the time.

I'm a fan, but i can't help but tease the bes goddos.

Why is Lalatina so shit? She ruined the whole season.

tell me more

I want to mindbreak Asanagi and turn him into my slave who draws the girls I ask him to draw.

while being Chris, she doesnt have most of what makes her a goddess

even Kazuma could steal Chris' panties, though he probably cannot steal Eris' panties

Yeah, but that's her alter ego and she dresses much less modestly in that guise.

We don't know what's going on under her modest dress in the comfort of her own home. (And if you take the anime's depiction as canon, then there's probably about a 99% chance that she's got nothing under it...)

It would be very interesting to see how they would interact if the ladies had to party up with someone who has absolutely no interest in them sexually.