Chi no Wadachi

So what's the catch? What is Oshimi going to throw at us?

What do you think is going to happen in this manga?

He's not their biological son. The mother is attracted to him and incest will ensue.

Nah, what's the point if they aren't related? Not enough impact. I don't think he's gonna go for that.

This manga has such an eerie/uncomfortable feeling to it, I feel some sort of anxiety from just reading the two chapters.

Speaking of Oshimi, I've had Aku no hana in my backlog for a while now, is it worth it or naw?

Absolutely nothing.
Like, the whole manga go on with this unsettling undertone and than nothing happen in the end, it would be fantastic.

Definitely worth it. Check out the anime and the manga. I'm not sure what order is best.

this is monthly?

Yeah, that might be too easy. I don't know, I've never been able to predict in what direction his manga series go.
It's worth it.

Looks like every 2 weeks so far.

>Check out the anime

Mother-son hentai with art and story is so rare. Who can thought that regular manga will solve that.

The atmosphere and soundtrack are amazing. If you get caught up on the rotoscoping then you're a pleb.

From a comment on Kissmanga:

>Son might be crazy
>But he thinks his mother is crazy and not him

The title's Trails of Blood
so something must be up

It's so gonna be incest. And like every Oshimi manga, it will have garbage pace and an inconclusive ending.

But god damn it's suspenseful.

I agree.

All his stories make you feel like you're tripping but not in a good way. Flower of Evil was good, I have no idea what he's doing with Happiness and Mari sucked balls. I hope he doesn't drag this out

>and Mari sucked balls
The first half of Mari was great. The sheer amount of speculation and debate we had in the threads over whether or not she was just crazy proved that.

Mari was fantastic what are you on about

To be honest, I think the weird one is the boy not the mother.

Really?

I hope this ends up in momfucking.

It won't.

>Check out the anime
Disregard this huge faggot, OP.