HOW IN THE WORLD

when did we as a society accept full grown men in pajamas getting nintendos for christmas?

and why does my blood boil everytime? am i in the wrong? i saw this pic and am seriously in a crisis right now.

Shirt says:

>honor
>loyalty

He is a virtuous man. Let him have his fun.

>Didnt get everything on his Christmas list.
>Too emotionally stunted to deal with other people being happy.

Honestly this one doesnt annoy me, hes not obese and fuck ugly like half of the nu-male posts ive seen today

Allow it fa m

Honestly video games is for children and if you find it satisfying as a grown adult you should kys. I find no enjoyment in them whatsoever. You should all get constructive hobbies instead

>You should all get constructive hobbies instead

>posts 8 hours a day on Sup Forums

Simple.
You're just autistic.

Cause this is literally hyperbole, the guy is not wearing necessarily pajamas, just normal house clothes you dumb sperg. And he is a far cry from an exemplary nu-male, i.e. he doesn't have glasses, not doing the stupid chimp expression, not horribly obese, etc.

I got socks, a duck jacket for work, and some thermal underwear. The only non work related present I received was my cousins origami.

Couldn't be happier.

Agreed, pic related is a worse offender. Guy who lives across the hall from me in my building has a room just like this

hey senpai

>I got socks
>worst gift as a kid
>best gift as an adult
I need some and I'm holding off until I see the family members I haven't caught up with yet.

>basement dwelling, anime fapping, MLP sex toy raping Sup Forumslution particulates
>who support a diagnosed man-child-in-chief
>critising man-childism\

wew!™

>Baww my fringe ideology says that menshould be X way
>It triggers me watching men being happy while not doing X
Lol deal w/it nazi wannabe

>adult man with a caring family
>grooms himself
>probably makes enough money to support his family
>family returns the favor and gives him something that will bring him joy for hours

>OP is mad about this

t. soyboy posting on Sup Forums

NEVER EVER

>keeping anything nintendo past your preteens

Only a true faggot would actually be excited about getting a Nintendo.

If anyone gave me anything Nintendo, I would be excited about getting $100+ store credit, desu

Is this a poe? You sound like a feminist talking about women receiving makeup or some shit, calm the fuck down bruh

Some of us make $$$ in the videogame industry you know. 3D graphics require intense linear algebra and spacial reasoning skills, good luck finding any women here...

Agreed, OP. Grown men play PC games and emulators.

>Leftists want to police you
"Don't tell me what to do!"
>You want to police people
"Don't do that! Do this!"

>Anything I don't like is reddit
Hey OP, this Christmas my wife got me a kickass joystick and noise canceling headset. She was going to give me some games but i told her no because I already have quite the backlog.
Please describe in detail the butthurt this makes you feel.

>man children immediately rush into the thread to defend their pathetic """hobby""""

>>these people have wives
>>most people on this board don't have wives
>Let that sink in, Sup Forums.

It doesn't fit with bitter salty whiney hypocritical manchildren's narrative. Won't be considered or will be derided as
>hurr, fuck off faggit

In short - it's now easier/safer/more comfortable for a lot of young men to sit at home wanking to loli hentai and pointlessly arguing with strangers on an anonymous Sri Lankan Glass-blowing imageboard than it is to actually go out, meet a grill, woo her, fuck, form a relationship, get married/have kids and rasie a family.

The level of fuckedness is beyond sad.

>More work is a real hobby
Someone post the "real aryan men watch paint dry" already

>Anything I don't like is reddit

welcome to Sup Forums echo chamber --
>predominate political alignment: hillbilly
>aggregate I.Q.: 75
>gene pool: limited / over-chlorinated
>life expectancy: extinction imminent
>status: death throes

The fact that 40k people upvoted this shows just how many soy boys there are on reddit.

>"Don't do what I don't like!"
>"Do what I like!"

This guy looks like a pretty normal person. But I know the type you're talking about. Like that pajama verizon faggot.

>I find something dull therefore it is dull
remember that you are not the authority that governs others and having such an egocentric opinion is really what you call childish

merry christmas user

ill reserve the below statement for after new years as i don't want to wish ill on someone during such a holy and happy time of year

READ AFTER 12:00 AM JAN 1 2018: I hope you get anal rot and shit maggots until you die

>and why does my blood boil everytime?
probably because this guy has a wife and lives in a nice house while you're a huge faggot larping as a nazi on the internet.

>be a man
>wears pajamas

Pick one soybois.

>shitskin
>human man

pick one.

>Reddit. The virgin weebs argument every time someone thinks anime is degenerate. You have a board you underage faggot.

You literally took that from the top of r/gaming
Are you actually autistic

Based boomer

I'm a carpenter, see in Tekken retard.

>itt: brainwashed feminized imbeciles

you are everything thats wrong in the world. do humanity a favor and od on soylent you degenerate mongrel manchild cucks

rot in hell

As a man in the current year, you can do one of three things:

1. Enjoy the decline
2. Act like the decline isn't happening
3. Start the rebuilding

This guy is doing a soft 1. Could be worse, he could be doing drugs, participate in gangcrime, fucking clubsluts, sitting at a pub drinking all day, etc. etc. Video games are pretty harmless.

I've planned to buy Switch as well, but that Mario bundle instead of a copy of the game had download code for it, fuck nintendo jews

Then I realized I want to play only like 2-3 games on it and it's not worth 400 euro especialy since I live in country where average salary is 750 euro

These are clearly normal dudes just humoring their parents who miss their babies. If this triggers you, then you're an autistic faggot who's projecting.

>men must only have fun by mowing grass, watching it regrow and working. If you have fun you are a degenerate.

An hero yourself op
Sage

i seen this post on Sup Forums, he's literally just doing this for his mother's nostalgia. You're a piece of shit for getting mad at shit you don't have any context for but all sorts of assumptions

this, he's a retard

Aww look at the triggered little video game nerds. Grow the fuck up, I bet none of you make more than 65k a year.

Or 4, be so aware of the book the Fourth Turning that you know it will turn around in 2028.

Nice bedroom you got there straya bro

Why does seeing someone happy on Christmas make you so upset? Get over it fag. Jesus.

Nintendo Switch is a shit console and Mario odyssey is a shit game, as is Breath of the Wild. You made the right decision.

t. Switch owner

>i can't be happy without money
sad!

top kek you've never played either

Captcha:
>strohgasse

hilarious. my nine year old autistic brother just got one of these, i cannot actually imagine the state this guy is in.

I've played both sorry if you got a switch for Christmas bud

>have money
>can buy all the games you want
>can travel wherever you want
>never stress about bills
>never have to eat rice for an entire week to survive until your next paycheck
>never get stranded on the side of the highway because your car ran out of gas

feels good man

>being this mad because some people don't like video games

Take it eeeassssyyyy

Why you here then?

Get a PS4 or a Razr Core for your computer.

Nintendo is shit, it merely survives through its nostalgic games.

I honestly just watched the first episode of married with children, where the dyke lord Marci tried to take away Steve's sports to emasculate him. Play your video games men.

Nah I bought it last month, love both of those games. Get some taste.

>yes my suuuull magick is working
>keep repeting body actz to achieve somethin in this world
>one idit well farll for it.
>frendz

Mario is literally one of the best games. Zelda is just skyrim but a little less good so if you liked skyrim then zelda is worth buying.

>it's a pathetic beta males spending 8-12 hours a day in front of their funputers mocking faggy video game nerds to feel less pathetic and worthless

KEK
Stop larping as Chads and tRaDiTiOnAl masculinity figures you fucking homos.

you don't need 65k for that
keep em coming cuz that's an empty list

>a man getting comfy on Christmas
Yeah I'm not sure what your problem is mate. Sometimes when I browse Sup Forums too much I start getting really angry at everything, try taking a few days off. A man can only handle so much redpill.

The biggest problem is his preference for N*ntendo, which is the shittiest game company out there and only produces kid-tier stuff.

If you're into games at least play decent modern stuff, not the nth rehash of the games you played as a kid and can't let go of

Leftypol often makes ‘no fun allowed!’ Threads on pol these days.

These can be pretty effective, getting us to hat movies before we’ve ever seen them etc.

Pol needs to know, if its negative, its probably a shill.

inderprendert actz. ned mre mney for bettr
ba-boom grms
-drumb amricns

This is literally “stop liking what i dont like” the post

>Get some taste.
The problem is that my taste doesn't mesh well with the overhyped games Nintendo is putting out today. I say that as someone whose three favorite games are probably Super Metroid, SM64, and OOT. Breath of the Wild is fun until it starts to feel ridiculously repetitive and empty, and I hated basically everything about Mario odyssey aesthetically and gameplay-wise, all it has going for it seems to be cheap gimmicks with the hat. Hated basically every area. Best part of odyssey was the SM64 nostalgia desu

mrny* mrny* mercns r wntin gma torunmentz

>Discussing politics with people from around the world.
>Playing pretend time alone on the TV.

Pick one faggot.

The thing that bothered me about this is that he's treating the Wii U picture like it's My-First-Video-Game-Console from Santa, like pic related.

He was 23 and it's a fucking Wii U.

I automatically hate any toy collector who owns Funko Pop figures

You really do sound like a faggot though

My parents still buy me a ton of gifts every year and I keep fucking telling them not to, I'm a grown adult I can buy anything I want (except a ferrari testarossa)

Money is a means to an end. When money becomes the edn and the pusuit of getting more becomes the sole activity (as is most often the case) it's a problem.
If you're smart and frugal and live within your means you'll never suffer any of those things you've listed.

People who can't balance a simple househld budget deserve everything they get. Or don't, whichever is the case...

I wouldn't call the majority of what happens on Sup Forums "discussing politics" but I hope that's how you spend your time on here.

>man widdles and pokes and prods carcasses
>he is fine
>man plays some chess
>he is fine
>man plays a vidya
>he is a man child

If you have to budget for necessities and basic wants like a couch or a new laptop, you are not free at all nor comfortable, you are a wagecuck slave

I wish someone gave me a Switch for xmas

If this causes you to have a "crisis" then you're a ladyboy, and need to get a fucking life.

The only acceptable games for an adult male are historical RTS/turn-based strategy games and simulators.

>degeneracy is ok on christmas

???

Don't drag PJ's in this shit op.

Looks like he got /fit/ too

can't watch television or sports anymore due to redpill
it's natural to go to video games and anime

Has smiling normally and in the other thread his post was basically a "thank you mum and dad".

The only "numale" aspect of the post was that it was on reddit, not facebook.

Glad somebody approves of my tastes.

You're a whiny weak-willed bitch.

Freedom is pretty great

>Calls people manchildren
>Is spending the day shitposting on an anonymous Sudanese yodeling forum instead of with his family

>Everything I dont like is degeneracy

Fucking kill yourself

yes quality discussion

>life expectancy: extinction imminent
come faster

Fpbp. Who gives a shit? This guy looks reasonably fit. As long as you don't make your whole persona around it it's fine

>discussing politics

>Check catalog
>eceleb and soyboy threads galore
>"X is/n't white" threads
>almost everything else is shill/b8 threads
>/ptg/ (read: /r/t_d colony) is the closest thing to a political thread

It's acceptable for you to dislike this as much as it is acceptable him to enjoy his present. For what it's worth he's breaking no laws and doing nothing wrong other than enjoying something you've decided wasn't interesting anymore.