Because it's gross to fuck another boy

But they did.

But that's not sex

It's alien sex

But it is.

Why Shinji is such a cockslut?

why is shinji such a slut

slutmind

But that's just Instrumentality symbolism.
By your logic Shinji also penetrated Rei and Asuka, which isn't true.

Yes. Instrumentality symbolism for sex.
Why do you think the Rei clones started moaning when they speared themselves?

That's how Shinji felt at 400% sync rate when Kaworu speared him.

He fucked everyone. But he only had an orgasm with Kaworu.

Because itd be gay since theyre both dudes and eva is a christian anime

>But that's just Instrumentality symbolism.
Exactly. He opened his AT field only for Kaworu and he got penetrated by him and loved it. That's the point.

>tfw no bottom kaworu doujins

But that's wrong. Sexual symbolism, along with death symbolism, is just there to compare Instrumentality to sexual closeness (as becoming one) and awaken subconscious death and sex drives within you. That's why there are vaginas everywhere. And that wasn't actually Kaworu, but Rei.

Christianity is the gayest religion out there

Psst.. I've seen some.
on /y/

Except the spear penetration took place before Shinji was in instrumentality.

>And that wasn't actually Kaworu, but Rei.
No bro, it was Kaworu. Rei was shooting out of his back.

Please someone link him that gay jesus pasta from a thread a couple of days before.

St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35):

"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".

Aren't there only like 3? I've read them all ;_;

Wow, what a slut.

Yeah well, that doesn't really makes sense to be honest. Shinji is like 200% bottom cockslut so...

And? It's by no means a sexual penetration. Just symbolism, along with everything else.
>No bro, it was Kaworu. Rei was shooting out of his back.
And? I see no actual evidence. It might be him, but it might be her in his form. Also, the spear is not hid dick.
Where's gay stuff? All I see is Jesus talking to a guy.

>He loved him in a Jesus kind of way
C'mon say that!

I'm not sure about that, I could see them switching. I don't think Kaworu would care either way.
Mob/Kaworu is good too

It's a spear going through a vagina-shaped core. It's as sexual as it gets.

>the spear is not hid dick
It doesn't have to be. The point is Shinji felt a giant spear penetrating him at 400% sync rate while smiling and looking at Kaworu. That's pretty gay, all thing's considered.

>And that wasn't actually Kaworu, but Rei.
Someone has to rewatch EoE.

It was Kaworu, he took over Rei's body to calm Shinji.
Also:
>"That night, Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God"
Sounds pretty lewd if you ask me.

>penetrating him
You mean penetrating Unit 01's core? Shinji should've felt something poking his chest, but not something going into his ass. Also he doesn't have a vagina.
I said it might've been just Rei taking over Kaworu's form.
>sexualizing Kingdom of God
No it doesn't, Jesus was a virgin or something. If they meant he fucked a guy they would write something like that.

>I see no actual evidence
Everything from the scripts to the promo art shows it's actually Kaworu.
It's a forbidden union of Lilith and Adam, so of course Kaworu would be there along with Rei.
That's also why he shows up in an omnipresent form like Rei in front of Gendo.

>Shinji should've felt something poking his chest
This is the face you make when you take a giant shit or you're getting a prostrate massage. Not when a giant rod is prodding your chest.
The whole scene had sexual symbolism and imagery like you said.

>Also, the spear is not hid dick.
How dense do you have to be not to understand what a red spear going through vagaina shaped core with clit and side slides of Shinji making that kind of face mean?

Gee I guess mutual love confession also sounded kinda ambiguous to you, didn't it?

>Also he doesn't have a vagina.
He has boobs, though.

>I said it might've been just Rei taking over Kaworu's form.
The fuck? Fanwank much? It was Kaworu taking over Rei if anything.

Yeah why the fuck did the reis turn into shinji for a second there?

That'll pass as evidence, I take that.
But he's just happy to see Kaworu, this isn't the face you'll make when somebody fucks you in the ass.
That's the face he makes when he's tanged into pre-Instrumentality.
No, he doesn't, that's his usual crazy mind trip

Don't fight fujos it's pointless

The dude is retarded.

This user is funny.

Doesn't seem everyone else is so happy being tanged to pre-Instrumentality.
Doesn't seem so happy when it's Rei appearing before him being tanged to pre-Instrumentality.

>Don't fight with canon it's pointless
Well, you're right.

It was actually Shinji. With boobs.

You see the one you love before you get brought into Instrumentality. So you can take down your AT field.
Shinji saw Kaworu because that's the only one he'd take down his AT field for.

>Why didn't they just fuck?
Because they are straight, you dump fujoshit.

>Doesn't seem everyone else is so happy
They actually are. Notice the tone of "Komm Susser Tod" and cheering and clapping in the end. Those are people celebrating the union of all souls. You'll also start subconsciously clapping and singing along, joining them. That's why the song is like that.
I see. Even though it's not sex, but symbolism, they still imply it's canon sexual act or something. They even imply Jesus was gay. Wow.
>That's the only one he'd take down his AT field for
I wouldn't imply that, there's his mom, whose love he remembers and who symbolizes actual comfort to him, but yes, you're right about everything else.

Yeah, but they were Reis and then they turned into Shinjis

No, it just showed there were boob Shinjis in the same tank as the Reis.
Notice how his boobs are a bit smaller than hers.

>They actually are.
>people celebrating the union of all souls.
I'm starting to suspect you didn't actually watch EoE or NGE if anything.

No, watch the scene again. The Reis morph into Shinjis as the screen moves across them. I suppose it's just something to do with him merging with Rei.
pic related is the inbetween frame

>this denial
Don't run away, user.

>a man being scared of Reis equals a soul being taken into union of nothingness
I'm starting to suspect the same about you.
>his boobs are a bit smaller
No, they're exactly the same. Rei's body on the left top is also on the right bottom, just with Shinji's head.
This.

The one you romantically love.
That's why Misato doesn't see her dad, but Kaji.
And why Fuyutsuki, Maya, Hyuga, etc. all see their love interests.
Because it's has sexual undertones.

Shinji does see his mother as an object of comfort, that's why when retreating into instrumentality he imagines himself retreating into the womb.

If they were morphing, then why still keep the boobs?
WHAT IS THE MEANING?

Same to you, femanon, same to you.:^)
Makes sense then.

Shinji is both Adam and Lilith (God) thus becoming both male and female. A futa. We just can't see below the waist.

Are you a boy or a girl? If you're a boy, haven't you though about what would it be like if you had boobs? If you're a girl, haven't you though of what'd it be like to have a cock and balls?

No, because I'm not a faggot.

>Adam and Lilith (God)
Even if your retarded post would be true, Adam and Lilith are not male or female, they have no gender or genitals. Or they are both female.
Stop lying to me, you're imagining it right now.

Then why Shinji tried to fuck Rei, Asuka and Misato in the instrumentality?

No, you're imagining me imagining it because you're a fag.

Because he's a slut.

He didn't, he was yelling at them for "betraying" him.

When they fucked him he looked emotionless, totally different from his face with Kaworu.

No, I'm not, I know you're lying to me, you are imagining it right now and you imagined it before.
Because he's a straight male?

It was a joke you autist
He did become God though, and god can have whatever genitals it wants

Be more careful with your emoticons, you just outed yourself, Reifag :^)

Do you have reading difficulties or short attention spawn.
To begin with this post You replied that everyone was happy before instrumentality began and that's not just shinji's ecstasy face after he saw Kaworu.
And then I linked the pic that clearly illustrates a very happy man right at the beginning of instrumentality.
So your argument falls apart. Shinji made that kind of face not because it was instrumentality or anything but because he saw Kaworu and got penetrated right after.

What's the point of even discussing something with you if you can't follow simple dialog?

I'm not, you can stop projecting now.

He's a dumb Reifag, reply with "fuck off Reifag" to every post he makes.

Fuck off Reifag

Fuck off Reifag

Fuck off Reifag

Fuck off Reifag

>73 posts
>9 IPs
Fucking Reifags, I swear.

Stop.

Stop

>He did become God though
No, he didn't, Lilith just let him make this decision.
I'm not a reifag
Are you an idiot? Yes, Shinji was happy to see Kaworu, but his late ecstasy face is the face of someone getting tanged. What is it you wish for, he was asked, the answer is comfort, nothingness, which is Instrumentality. Christ. Aoba's behavior has nothing to do with it, he was just scared shitless of Reis.
Stop lying to me.
Fuck off, Reifag

They literally said he became God in the movie.

Fuck off Reifag

Shogoki became God, not him
Fuck off, Reifag

That's actually an interesting point, you make there.. From scientific point of view of course.

Fuck off, Shinjifags.

He was already smiling with his eyes closed before he was asked what he wished for.
The ecstasy face only started when he saw Kaworu.

That's nice, but they still used an euphemism for penis to refer to the lance in that scene in the scripts.

No one asked for your opinion Reifag

He didn't. He seemed extremely unamused with Asuka and actually pushed Rei back.

Exactly. The scene with the Reis moaning when they stabbed themselves with the lances prove it.

Yep.

It's just this one Reifag who can't accept he's gay and takes out his frustration on homothreads.

No, we're all Reifags. Even you.
It's too late for us, the mods have to ban all Eva threads.

Fuck off, Reifag

Reminder that Shinji doesn't give a fuck about Kaworu at the end and decides to come back to his friends, even though Kaworu is right there with Rei. Also reminder that anyone would do to him if he was nice enough.

>late ecstasy face
But he makes that face the same moment he saw him. He didn't make the same face when he saw giant Rei for some reason and didn't lower his AT field.
You said that everyone was happy being dragged to instrumentality, well then, Aoba didn't seem very happy. That means your argument that:
>Doesn't seem everyone else is so happy
>They actually are.
Doesn't hold water.
He wasn't happy because the instrumentality started but for another reason.

Fuck off Reifag

Reminder that Shinji is canonically heterosexual

Stop responding to the Reifag

You're actually an idiot. You didn't even read my posts.
Fuck off Reifag

Reminder that the IP count didn't even change so it's just that falseflagging Reifag.
Also reminder that Shinji decided to come back because he was taught about the happiness of human relationships by Kaworu who wanted him to reject Instrumentality.

You're a dumb Reifag so nothing you say has any value

Fuck off Reifag