Hibike Euphonium S2 Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=1lgkuuuIQ84&feature=youtu.be

well?

It's a fucking recap. Don't make a thread for this crap, retard.

This is why Ishithara is the worst.

>another recap
The only reason I can see this happening is because the first one was profitable enough. What kind of idiot watches recap movies though?

Special movie yuri ending.

How do the japs get away with these blatant cash grabs? Why do people go see recap films?

Just a prelude to the Kumiko Love Story, don't mind it.

I would go see it. tfw no hibike in theater

>another fucking recap

Where's my euphole in tromboner the movie?

Fucking hell kyoAni

Why is Yuuko such a goddess?

Winter: Maidragon
Spring: -
Summer: Violet Evergarden
Fall: Hibike 2 recap

Kyoani so strong, they can profit from recap movies

HAHAHAH

Anyone can profit from recap movies. They cost like 5 bucks to make.

>recap
Still,i will watch it. I love hibike,and i want more of it. But,was ending of s2,end of whole hibike story? Or there's still something left? I'm not into LN tho.

They adapted everything from the novels.

Shoe and Kumiko's love story is what's left

Oh..sad.Is there something left that they still can adapt? Like,spin-off manga or something

Rikka spinoff

Oh nope, i don't want that. I'd rather see Kumiko and Tanaka love story.They didn't show her confession to shoe in s2 tho. Did they change it to Tanaka,to keep yuri atmosphere? Or they just didn't include it in anime?

Kumiko is so fucking ugly.

There's no love story between Kumiko and Shoe.

no bully kumiko. kumiko is cute

GEHHHH

t. animeonly

what? some people were talking about it here,and saying that how her "confession" would ruin yuri in anime, while it was still airing tho.

Kumiko boyfriend here, she loves my cock so much.

Reina please.

>t. shoe
Shut up you smug fuck

But reina's too busy thinken bout Sensei cock

Recap movies are often harbingers for new material. They're for people who want to get caught up quickly without having to sit through a series.

But sometimes, they're also just cash grabs.

Not enough kyoAni seasonal anime.
I need muh romcom kyoAni again.

Seriously: what's the point of a recap movie? Given how it's going to get a very limited release anyway, it's not like those who are going to watch it haven't seen the series before.

Pretty sure the anime adapted all but a few side stories, though, so this seems to be more of a cash grab than anything.

It's possible KyoAni can just go the original route. The two arcs that of course received the most focus in the first recap movie -- the second audition and umaku naritai stories -- were both almost completely original and completely original respectively.

Or they can adapt Rikka

who the fuck is rikka

Dumb fuck

No,really,who is rikka? I don't remember anyone called rikka in anime

Rikka is the fucking high school where Asuza is. The blue semen demons

so i just finished marathoning the 1st season of Hibike, i'd like to watch the second aswell but i'd like to see the BD version more, does anyone knows how long will it take it to be released?

>but i'd like to see the BD version more
This is a KyoAni show.

S1 BDs took forever to get subbed, and I don't think anyone has even started on S2 BDs. FFF hasn't even finished subbing the TV broadcast. So just watch it now

that's not what my question was about you fucking nigger

>Kumiko x Asuka
It would be a good one. Asuka Tanaka is my waifu but I can share.

The BD collection isn't even done yet.

thanks

Isn't it?

The fact that they bother making another recap movie out of already finished series gives me some hope that more Hibike is coming.

May novel author will write story for S3 (I heard that novel author interest to write more Hibike.) or of course they can adapt Rikka novel or adapt "Diary" volume where Kitauji and Rikka do join concert. for another movie.

Also, they plan to hold another Hibike event on June 4,2017. We can just hope.

WHO THE FUCK IS AZUSA ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT HIBIKE OR WHAT

Just stop.

>Kyoani doing season 3s

Kyoani used to never making S2 before you know. Everything must have the first time. Oh, and, Rikka novel adaptation won't count as S3.

>The fact that they bother making another recap movie out of already finished series gives me some hope that more Hibike is coming
They are just going for the more casual public. Hibike is a late night anie but it ca be enjoyed by everyone and the non-anime watchers that saw the first recap movie will watch the second one. Maybe they will even rent or buy (!!) the BD's.
Recap movies is the cheapest way for them to milk this series.

Our guy ultimatemegax said it's more likely

Don't remind me of haruhi.

Raildexfags failed to get season 3 today

They're probably doing a third season for Free too

I'm being serious here. Tell me,please. I'm confused

>Rikka High School shares name with Rikka Takanashi
>Azusa Sasaki has a namesake, Azusa Nakano
You know this is going too far when the names are shared with KyoAni characters from other series.

nah munto recap movie leads to nothing, yes I'm still mad Kigami!!!

>Raildexfags failed to get season 3 today
What? I thought a S3 was already confirmed.
Then what the heck was that fuss they were making a few days ago about?

Actually, to be honest I don't really care.

Azusa is Kumiko's friend (pic related) who attends a school called Rikka. There is a spinoff series of novels about her that may be adapted to anime

We didn't actually. Miki confirmed it,and said just wait bit more
Ikr

I just finished S2 and I am in love with Asuka Tanaka. I admire her so much for becoming her own person and not following her crazy possessive mother's wishes, something I have failed to do in life. I want to her to pull me out of my shitty life and save me from myself. I love her. I love Asuka-senpai!!

Oh,i remember her.

Thread's insane. It's like a cult, people kept repeating that season 3's confirmed and kept believing with a not even one formal announcement.

Until this day at Dengeki, the producer acknowledged it and said they have to wait a bit more.

don't forget nase izumi, izumi reina and reina kousaka

Azusa is Kumiko friend who attend Rikka high school. Kumiko talks with her during Sunfes (S1 ep5) and station concert (S2 ep7) ,remember?

HibiKeion when?

Will she goes full yuri intensifies or shitty het?

>Reina Izumi
>First name is shared with Reina Kousaka
>Last Name is shared with Izumi Nase
You're right.

Yes. There is yuri.

Every one of their original works inevitable gets a movie, but I'm surprised that this one gets two recap movies.

Will it have a bit of original/new content like the Chuuni movie does?

Novel ends with a yuri scene.

Subarashii

So, what would you like to see in a new novel if it comes?

Motorcycles.

The movie should come out and clarify that Kumiko and Shuuichi start going out, then the sequel novel is released a week later and has them mutually decide they're better as friends a fifth of the way in. Can you imagine the shitstorms?

At the same time Reina finally understand that her crush on Taki is just a childish feeling and now her love starts to aim to another direction. Do the maths.

The threads will implode.

This is probably what Yamada is angling for, but nobody else will let her

I'll just wait for the novel sequel where the inevitable Kumiko x Reina happens.

WHat're you basing that assumption on?

The way that she depicts lesbians in K-On and Tamako Market

Kumikooooooooo

> lesbians in K-On
The fuck are you on about?

Leeiiiiinaaaaaa~

>t. delusional /u/fag

Didn't you see that one episode in S1 where Ritsu suddenly acts like she's in love with Mio

This, it's just a rumor by Shoefags since they got BTFO

Kyoani knows what the true canon OTP is.

What?

I really really like Kumiko.

We know, Reina.

Why do you like Kumiko?

Because she's just so fluffy and loveable