i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec24
>Beit Jin: SAA advances against HTS and captures Hankarat area. SAA demands jihadists to surrender all pocket
>SAA reinforcements arrive in Hama for upcoming Idlib offensive. RuAF bombs HTS positions in Idlib
>HTS attacks SAA in N Latakia
>E Ghouta:Rebels plan offensive to capture strategic base in Harasta suburb
>Free syria police exposed by BBC for aiding terrorist groups claims it's founding resumed after being suspended in December due to BBC docu
>Erdogan:RU,Turkey to evacuate 500 people from E Ghouta in need of humanitarian aid
>Soutern Front rebel group loyal to FSA said will not take part in Sochi peace talks
>RU military completes partial withdrawal from Sy
>RU Official: Saudi Arabia Pressures Syrian Opposition To Drop “Assad Must Go” Mantra
>Nikki Haley pranked: US continues to remind Moscow of it's place in regards to Binomo(made up island)
Yemen
>Houthis prepares for new year offensive against Saudi Arabia
>Saudi forces enter Houthi stronghold of Al-Bayda gov.
>Saudi airstrike kills 48 civis in N Yemen. Saudi airstrike on protest in support of Palestine in Sana kills 4, injures 12

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/945419169326968832
youtube.com/watch?v=XVlBXJBGcGU
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-agreement/syria-deal-to-evacuate-shiites-and-sunnis-from-towns-source-observatory-idUSKBN1700PS
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/945404403426693121?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1
twitter.com/ShiaPulse
youtu.be/IjTBcqpl2kc
twitter.com/2Rook14/status/943476224860524547
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/945445354237038592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Christcucks and fuck J*sus, the traitor bastard son of a bitch.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON JESUS' UNRESURRECTED CORPSE

S

THANK YOU BASED PONTIUS

I see the JIDF has taken good care of your internet needs.

you're not going to trigger them with that
watch this
>christians
>not polytheists in denial

you'er also a new here, you came few months ago.
>all those newfags fighting about who is the most oldfag

it's ok jew. we are christians. we forgive you.really. yes. we do.

Peace be upon the son of the virgin.
your kind won't laugh when they will try to hide behind trees and rocks

>154492976

I’m not in denial about that.
nice try though

>Navalny will never be president

Jews know they can rail against Christians forever, see them try with pagans then see what happens.

>Today, 3 Saudi army soldiers were killed by the Houthis on the Yemeni border.
mobile.twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/945419169326968832

Lemme arrange you a meeting with your maker, synagouge of satan.
Repent while you can.

JUST

Can someone explained to me why foua is still under control by assad? Did he just not meet his end of the deal for the trade?

Updates from previous breads compiled by Master Baker,
DeZ
Aleppo
E Ghouta
Beit Jin
Afrin
Hama
Idlib
Iraq
Yemen
Misc.
Video

>p-patron saint weren't carried over from roman polytheism

Or just say it's fucking retarded believing in fairy tales, it's 2017!

trade?

your whole nation's existence rely on a fairy tale

that's media empire tier

My guess is the SVBIED on the busses kinda messed things up.

what aspects of sainthood are the same as whatever the counterpart is in roman religion? interested

that's banter

Assad made a deal to trade control of foua for some things in damascus country for foua
??? swedekek please exblain

>the current year

oh gawd, news overload

>Chechen death battalion.
Sounds neato tb.h...

youtube.com/watch?v=XVlBXJBGcGU

don't remember, snus may have it, and there may have been a breakdown after that incident. and the yanks were bombing people who wanted to go to bukamal, what else was there...? don't remember. good question.

Not really tho, many early zionists were atheists or at the vert least agnostics, and it doesn't contradicts what i said anyways
It's called common sense

>Chechen death battalion
Fake and gay tbqh, Chechens would have stormed that shitty village in one day, not go for tactical victory.

interesting are they part of them Turan battalion or an independent group?

gib aryan qt gf

just across the border

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-agreement/syria-deal-to-evacuate-shiites-and-sunnis-from-towns-source-observatory-idUSKBN1700PS
>the agreement april, 2017
The Observatory said the evacuation of al-Foua and Kefraya was scheduled to last 60 days. The people evacuated from the rebel-held towns would go to northern Syria, it added.

The agreement would also include a ceasefire covering areas south of Damascus, aid deliveries, and the release of 1,500 prisoners held by the government in connection to the uprising against Assad, the Observatory said.

wikipedia
2017[edit]
In January 2017, the rebels shelled al-Fuah which led to several injuries.[40] Mid-March, Tahrir al-Sham captured Tall Umm A’anoun hill from the NDF, in an attempt to cut the road linking Fuah with Kafraya.[41]

On 28 March, an agreement was brokered by Qatar and Iran for the evacuation of Fu'ah and Kafriya in exchange for the evacuation of residents and rebels in Zabadani and Madaya.[42] The agreement came into effect beginning on 12 April and buses and ambulances arrived in the four towns with the assistance of the Syrian Arab Red Crescent to begin the evacuations.[43] On 14 April, 75 buses and 20 ambulances evacuated around 5,000 people from Fua and Kefraya to Aleppo.[44] On 15 April, a convoy of buses carrying Shia evacuees was attacked by a suicide bomber west of Aleppo, killing more than 100 people.[45]

In September, seven trucks carrying medical supplies, food and an electric generator were allowed by the rebels into the besieged towns, while the government in exchange allowed supplies into the insurgent-held Yarmouk Camp.[46]

Turan was operating around Palmyra/DeZ/Hama, same as 4th division, right engie? Might be that it's 50/50 for independent work and co-op with the 4th Div.
Wow, someone is improving their battle tactics, go figure.

export your Carthaginian babes instead of your hairy useless manlet faggots

the absolute state of cuckghrebi

>chechen death battalion
probably a bunch newbie cadets with weaponised autism. bet they have at least three versions of the squad badges (which they drew themselves) and really bad immitation chechen accents, plus they keep insisting to the others that they be called kadyrov

Brb offering a goat to one of my 425 Gods
Nice

>Faylaq Al-Sham pounding government positions in N. Aleppo with Elephant rockets tonight in retaliation for massacre committed in Idlib province.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/945404403426693121?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

very good. theatrics 10/10

Of course, the source is a butthurt s*nni "western" researcher doesn't really make my argument less actual.
It's just disinformation to take away from the victory of SAA by making it look like foreign elements did all the heavy lifting.
twitter.com/ShiaPulse

Don't worry, I saved this moment

in case you missed it

snap

Well they don't want to take a city after sustaining embarrassing losses like Iraq in Mosul.

>that choir

youtu.be/IjTBcqpl2kc

I'm so sorry Britain

>praying for intercession instead of directly to god isn't polytheism in denial
whatever floats your boat anyways the point about triggering was what i was aiming at first
guess i was right

I think they were deployed in DeZ but no info on current location. So there is a possibility they are in Beit jinn. Would like to see footage of them go up against Malhama tactical and TIP durkas in Idlib.
twitter.com/2Rook14/status/943476224860524547
link contains latest pic of turan using bpm-97 somewhere in Syria.

it's actually known that christians are p*lytheists

It's not a city, village.
Playing the safe way andcapturing strategic heights to surround a 30-40 house village is not the chechen way, especially not a "chechen death squad" way.

Wow, I hadn’t seen this much autism since the days of my arguments with Gay-Hans.

>still believe the death hunters of the dying death squad meme

>Malhama tactical and TIP
Aren't Malhama actually a meme-tier SOF? TIP is more serious threat tho.

I don't.

sounds like it's all going to shit in Yemen
is there any chance that the Houthis defeat the Saudis?

>triggering was what i was aiming at first
guess i was right
I dont know man im not even religious
Its more a "not this shitstorm again" Feeling but the crusade larpers arent here anyway
Are shias polytheïst too with their Ali worship memery?

No, the chechen way is to lose 300 men when you can lose 30 if you didn't go full retard.

it's juicy and braggy enough to be added to the eternal record of maghrebi's bio. and i hate when i miss stuff.

Supposedly not, I think we all know deep down that it’s a matter of WHEN not IF. They’ll probably hold on for a couple more years. But they’ll eventually give in. The goal is to drain the resources/money or manpower.

defeat? they will hold their own probably until the saudi's leave. a million starving yemeni's may not be worth as a price tho.

Point is, that village could have been stormed weeks ago if there was chechen death squad around, as the "totallynotajihadisympathizerindisguise" twitter expert said.

Malhama tactical are central asian mercenaries running a train and equip programs for jihadis kind a like what dyncorp does for national militaries. I remember padre saying that they were paid by Qataris. And there is footage on qalat al munadiqs page of performing attacks on SAA positions in West Aleppo a few months old.

Oy vey!

bump

looks like a MGS5 mission

Don't tell me this is the sniper that killed a soldier from 2km?

well considering we're past the 25th and no terror attack was reported in europe i guess it's safe to say ISIS as an international terror group is done

it's a big gun...
They beat one-mile RPG shot. How can you not love those guys?

>inb4 habbenin in .hmm.....dunno where
Lyon maybe?

When does the offensive begin?

Hi fellow barefoot enthusiast, how can I score the necessary anti-material long rifle?

in 2 weeks

Merry Christmas
Got a couple useful thing, visited relatives, ate a lot, then slept most of the day without feeling bad about it
Hope your Christmas was good lads

come on now, I cant make joke?

>They beat one-mile RPG shot
odd
considering their stock piles of ammo was produced in USSR and the originals have a max range of 950m i wonder where they got these special bootleg rockets

So right when I'm doing exams? Not good man
Hope advance will be sweep, Assad deserves a Christmas gift as well

>#Syria #BeitJinn #Beit_Jinn #Beitjin #Beit_Jin Beit Jinn entered the parturition stage before the birth. Like any area entered by militants, this period includes negotiations about the terms of the withdrawal to be agreed upon and it'll certainly contain 'last time ear pinching'
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/945445354237038592

no, this is serious bsns

I mean, it was called "one mile shot" dunno the actual distance tho... Maybe wind helped?

pasta mario pizza

It was my dude. My friend gave me a bunch of premium currency for World of Warships and I used it to buy an Italian battleship

what race it top right supposed to be?

>Maybe wind helped
impossible, they're rigged to explode mid air at 950m if nothing was hit

iirc, there's a way to disable the range limit on the old rpg rounds (it has an internal clock mechanism to self-detonate).

>what race it top right supposed to be?
american

>TFW I worked on Christmas

At least I got the day off today

Noice
R-rude

and how do you bypass the fuel problem?

Seems like majoosi engineering is the best.
It's a free-fall later?