Why have Europoors allowed Mudslimes to invade their countries?

Why have Europoors allowed Mudslimes to invade their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657873/Uncovered-American-duplicity-finally-explodes-myth-Special-Relationship-How-US-discussed-blasting-hell-UK-forces-Suez-Crisis-shameful-betrayals-historic-alliance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hehe 52% face XDXDXDXDLELELELELEL!!1!!

the absolute state of eurocuck posters

user , are there any benefits to bussiness? I read once that in Sweden there is a monopoly hold by one jew who lobbies government for more money and space.
We all understand that there must money, but I have trouble finding one

The plan is to create a welfare state and get rid of whites. So it seems.

Jews

user, have you heard about me?

Not only muslims but millions of subsaharans, asians, south americans already live in europa. European reconquista is needed

I'd go over to push them out

>We just need to hold hands and love and respect each other. We're all the same.

This faggotry that is pushed by the media, education, and EU. All owned and operated by kikes.

its none of your business Ameridog

They want to become like america, but ironically this model is starting to crack in america

To be honest, many people hate you guys and feel very bad for the people fleeing from your bombs.
Thats the narrative the media portrays anyways.

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 30-52% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world

America was very eager to destabilise and bomb North African and ME countries and then shill for the refugees and economic migrants they themselves had created.

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

America. It is the enemy of all that is European and Natural.

tl:dr: Americans betrayed everyone and didn't care if they destroyed themselves in the process.

Abusing the asylym system is not invasion you nigger. Invasion implies use of force against the will of the country. It's a legal issue but I guess you mutts see it as a military maneuver which it is not.

Le 50 something.

At this point, your going to need all the help you can get, Bucktooth.

calm down Muhammad, it's just a meme

>"We need to import diversity so we're just as economically vibrant as America!"
>meanwhile in America, literal cities on fire from nogs

What's even funnier is Europeans actually believed in this lie. Did they not get "Cops" on TV over there or something

Weak men
Weak borders
Weak policies
Welfare and free stuff
EU overpowering the nation states
Other globalist influences (Clinton-Soros tandem) removing Qaddafi and the like, who were basically the last line of defense against those immigrants before making the crossing

because america, the real jews of the world, made it happen desu

I'm sure that when things start to look up for Europe you'll bomb another Middle Eastern country? How about Jordan this time?

lazy recolours, low energy and sad! Why can't Americans make their own OC?

basically

>TFW real Europoors agree

When will tea sippers stop us? You are one of our closest allys. You have /some/ leverage

Look up the Suez Canal crisis and how you literally back stabbed two of your closest allies, France and the UK and then come back and tell us that we are your friends.
remember the time when you allied with negroes against the Kingdom of Portugal?

America had no involvement?

>be 56%
>see that libya is the wall that holds niggers back from going to europe
>bomb libya, kill their leader
>also bomb to ME, just to be sure that europe has to allow niggers in
>go to 4/pol
>make a thread
>''Why have Europoors allowed Mudslimes to invade their countries?''

And Suez Canal?

>Americans believe anyone can be an American

Bullshit. If your ancestors were not here in the 1600's, you're not American.

You forgot
>Begins to pay NGO's to try to brainwash the citizens of Europe so they get nigged easier.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657873/Uncovered-American-duplicity-finally-explodes-myth-Special-Relationship-How-US-discussed-blasting-hell-UK-forces-Suez-Crisis-shameful-betrayals-historic-alliance.html

>History records (though few know) that America’s Sixth Fleet duly stalked our ships, fouling our sonar and radar, and shining their searchlights at French and British ships by night.

>Admiral Sir Robin Durnford-Slater, second-in-command of Britain’s Mediterranean Fleet, complained to his superiors: ‘We have already twice intercepted US aircraft and there is constant danger of an incident. Have been continually menaced during past eight hours by US aircraft approaching low down as close as 4,000 yards and on two occasions flying over ships.’

>General Sir Charles Keightley, commander of Middle East land forces, wrote afterwards: ‘It was the action of the US which really defeated us in attaining our object.’ He complained that the movements of the US Sixth Fleet ‘endangered the whole of our relations with that country’.
Washington, in the end, pulled the plug on our Suez invasion by threatening a run on the Pound Sterling. But the naval clashes are barely known to the British or American public.

You fucked our Empire, you fucked France, you fucked everyone.

>Americans bombs every fucking ME country causing massive rapefugees exodus because their foreskin owner told them
>NGOs, which are mostly americans, start (((rescuing))) them from mediterrean
>There is no legislation that prevent them from picking up niggers from litterally north africa shores and bring them in europe
>(((EU))) and Merkel doesn't seems to care
>Hurr durr why did you let them in, yuropoors have no gunz lmao

Funny how your child fucks you in the end, huh?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE KOFFING OF ARYAN SUPERIORITY!

THE GREAT GASSING OF NIGGERS AND KIKES WILL COME TO YOUR NATION BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "KOFFING, I CHOOSE YOU" IN THIS THREAD

Canada, Aus and NZ are our children.

US is the one that came out wrong.

Because Jews and their American lapdogs forced that.

They lack a forceful male presence which only Islam could bring them

Becouse you fags keep destroying their countries.

kys

White women want dark men and have made sure they get them. Simple as that. #1 victims of the take are women, #1 supporters of migration are women. White men try to blame it on jews, when in reality it's just that white girls get wet for dark men and base their decisions on that
>online dating meme pic
They still marry whites for stability when they hit 30 and start dating online. They get the dark dick bug in their teens

It's shit here anyway, personally I'd go somewhere else, preferably somewhere it doesn't rain all of the bloody time.