Post series you love but are unpopular on Sup Forums

Post series you love but are unpopular on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-984709/the-ancient-magus-bride-tv-anime-comes-to-crunchyroll-this-fall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't get a lot of attention but just wait till the TV anime comes out

A 3 episode OVA with half a year between episodes can hardly be called a series.

you are unpopular on Sup Forums

Schoolgirl strikers

This is unironically one of the best comedy anime of all time.

Nice bait. This has 10k+ followers on batoto and pretty much reached the same FOTM status as Helck at one point.

had enough of a fanbase on Sup Forums that I downloaded it knowing nothing about it

it's well-liked

The fact that it's gonna get a proper series makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

i really dig the animation style from the OVA

Nobody talks about it on Sup Forums.

Tokyo Ravens, in my case too

The second OVA was great. Looking forward to the TV series.

Well maybe more like controversial rather than outright unpopular.

crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-984709/the-ancient-magus-bride-tv-anime-comes-to-crunchyroll-this-fall soon

I don't remember these two in Heroic age but the big blue dinosaur did take the spotlight

Fuck off retard.

How could someone ever dislike a series with Kon in it?

I can't tell if my own love for Cross Ange is genuine or ironic. The same goes for Sup Forums, I think.

>The anime that killed gg
So sad

Literally anything, because Sup Forums is not a hivemind.

CA was amazing. One of the best female MC that we've seen in anime. And the plot was so ridiculous it worked.

I loved every second of it.

What's controversial about it? Seemed pretty milktoast when I watched it?

This show was too comfy to become so forgotten. I'm convinced it was assassinated by the Shokugeki no Soma LOL FOODGASMS hype because that's all anyone talked about back then, besides the preview thing.

I followed this for ages and then lost my place and never picked it back up.

A bit too out there for me, though.

This show was too comfy to become so forgotten. I'm convinced it was assassinated by the Shokugeki no Soma LOL FOODGASMS hype because that's all anyone talked about back then, besides the preview thing.

Good taste, i remember making bad memes when it aired.

it's well regarded, just not controversial or ambiguous enough to get 100+ reply threads

Unpopular by negative opinion, having no one remember it, or no one watching it?

Neutral, not many people know about it and tv series is yet to be airer, op was pretty dumb by posting it tho.

*aired

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Samurai Champloo, and .

What's this from? google gives me only a link to the archive but this doesn't answer the question

What is with this thread and lazy posting?

Well what's with YOU and your SHITTY posting? Huh!?

Calm down, this is a learning experience.

I could've sworn I deleted it. Well it's too late now.