What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwenIfWaIAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=dwenIfWaIAo

Why is abridged Kaiba such a badass?

He doesn't know what you're supposed to do with friends so he torments them like an enemy since that's the closest thing in his experience.

So he's autistic?

Wait, are the BDs out already?

Yes.

Yup. Still waiting for subs though.

Treated his waifus like they were a bunch of rare collectible cards in a children's card game, and din't fug them

>and din't fug them
Isn't that what the 3D holograms and VR shit were for?

VR and holograms are just fakes of reality

Isn't kaiba like 16

>no girlfriend
Kaiba is tall, rich, good looking, rich, fit and rich.

I'm sure that even with the 'tism he could easily get a gf.

He wants Yugi's dick badly

>no girlfriend
He could just pay for one.

His only problem was that he couldn't bend the rules of the card game like Yugi could

Heart of the cards is bullshit, no other player has that. It's a fucking power of his bullshit ancient egyptian plot hax item

But Kaiba has his waifus why would he care about a gf

So he has to Jurassic Park himself some real dragons?

He put up a pretty damn good fight against Yugi for someone relying on pure skill. If KoG wasn't KoG Kaiba would easily be the best duelist.

Yugi beat Yami without any magic powers. No excuses kaiba dueled directly against yami more than enough to get a read on him as well

Kaiba is an asshole he can easily get a woman.

Joey had his fair share of heart of the cards bs too you know. It's just that in his case it was just an asspull or two rather than "my ancient magical artifact can literally fuck with reality so I always win".

But he's at least legitimately good at the game. His story is actually the best one in Duel Monsters. Kaiba and Yugi both have some shitty ancient Egyptian past that makes them into Dueling Gods, but Jou started out as total trash and actually grew to be one of the greatest duelists through actual hard work.

Being literally BTFO does that to you.

You mean he's legitimately lucky

Yes there is that option, although considering Ancient Egyptian Pharoah ghosts are still around Kaiba could probably just put dragon souls into Mokuba

>just put dragon souls into Mokuba
Why would he do this? He loves Mokuba too much fuck with him like that

Yugi knew exactly how Atem thought though, even far enough to predict and seal a potential strategy that Atem didn't have access to at that point, a risk that cost him a powerful card in exchange (Gold Sarcophagus + Monster Reborn).

Kaiba has his pride, which would prevent him from making a sacrifice like that, and also makes him extremely predictable. Yugi beat him in Battle City because he knew Kaiba couldn't resist trying to finish the duel with Blue-Eyes Ultimate.

he was adopted

Kaiba doesn't need a girlfriend
all he needs is the blue eyes white dragon

BEWD is his waifu, he doesn't need a gf

He's gay for Yugi's deck.

was he always this ripped?

Yeah, raws are up too. Still waiting for subs.

english dub was the problem.

FUCK YES!!!

What about Kisara

Nope. I imagine he focused all his frustrations about not getting closure with Atem by hitting the gym furiously.

His puny card-gamer body couldn't handle the excess greatness of his seiyuu so he had to emanate his aura by being constantly dickish and autistic

Kisara is stuck in BEWD.

Hell, he could go and fuck Anzu just to beat Yugi at something for once.

What about Ishizu?

Kaiba a cute.

Yugi seemed disinterested in Anzu in DoD
like didn't give a single fuck she left for Merica

Maybe. I'm disappointed they didn't become a thing in the manga.

If I got constantly schooled by a 13 year old at the thing I'm most passionate in my life, I would also get raeg induced gains

Yugi predicted exactly what deck Atem would use and devised the perfect counter strategy, and still needed several absurd topdecks to avoid getting annihilated.

Also Yugi should have lost anyway by decking out on the last turn.

>be one of the greatest duelists through actual hard work.
It's hard to believe that when his entire strategy in Duelist Kingdom was "SAVE ME, TIME WIZARD-SAMA"

He was always pretty /fit/.

Didn't he make like a 7 foot high jump into a moving blimp in the finale of the shitty virtual world arc?

Did he die?

he did, Kaiba doesn't skip leg day

He lost a card game.

A card game made for children really triggered him.

He needs to get laid

Kaiba will be pure forever.

I just watched the raw. I fuckin laughed out loud when his shitty shoulder pads housed parts of his duel disk.

What the fuck did Kaiba mean by this?

based

He knows a good waifu when he sees one.

When will the subs be released

Why do you fuckers ignore the 5D's storytime? Ya'll were active for GX and DM, fuck is ya'll problem?

Because it's shit

The raws were just posted so subs probably won't come for a while

Kaiba has like the longest thumb nail in existence.

Because the 5D's manga is bad at worst, boring at best.
>ya'll
And because you're annoying

Who hurt you user? Do you want to talk about it?

He also threw a card so hard it embedded in a guys arm

Kek.

the funny thing is, that i can believe kaiba would stoop SO LOW.

only not that as exaggerated as the image shows.

>koiba.png

He shit talks lolis all the time in Duel Links

i know. but even without DL i can imagine him actually shittalking lolis whenever he has a chance to fuck them up in a Childrens card game, virtual or not

even tho that would be an absolute PR nightmare for Kaibacorp.

The least accurate thing about that image is that Kaiba would never duel without expensive holograms.

Yeah this is exactly what I'm imagine every time I facing the lolis in Duel links.
I rarely meet them anymore though, I think it's because I'm on higher stage now.

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING PLAYING A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME YOU CHILD

So are the people subbing ArcV going to do DSoD?

Jesus

Kaz is honestly the best writer YGO has but he comes up with some truly kekworthy bullshit. I have to wonder if he's self-aware about it at this point.

Kaiba is a splice of Garry Kasparov and Light Yagami intelligence wise

Seeing him BTFO Jaden is one of my favorite scenes in anime.

Anzu has become sexy with her eyes.

subs when?

So did he kill himself at the end of the movie?

Unlikely, the shit coming out of him kinda seemed like he had a limited time in the afterworld

What stage, bro.
I'm 22, best Spellcaster deck in da game.

26, standard deck. Always lose to pay to win fag.

They're both 16 at the start of the series, user.

Post DM decks that can defeat Kaiba.

Where the fuck did you guys get the subs for DSoD?

Only one not cheating in children's card game. Ofc he was pissed all the time

You just need heart of the cards, user

No user its a fact that assinine men can easily get women because their traits show alot of confidence and masculine dominance.

Why do you think it's already subbed?

We're still waiting on subs.