That's a white kid, the lighting is just off

>a white kid named Colette Lanae

>brown eyes
>white

F-fuck

Did someone cheat?

Or did the son marry a negress?

Looks 56%

Dude looks like he could be selling blankets at the border, pure spic. Kid is just let 56 percent face

One of Jeff Flake's sons is a hardcore alt-righter. Got banned from youtube for racist comments and uploading pro-Hitler videos.

More like 84%

To clarify I mean 84% nig

spam him with mutt memes

Totally not hiding the nappy hair with a big ass headband or anything

Who

She's part Polynesian

Just found their Facebooks.

It's definitely not Dallin, he's like 14. It's not Tanner Flake, because he's in college. It's not Ryan, he already has White children.

Austin Flake didn't post anything on Facebook about a child, and he posted on the 18th.

Alexis Flake had a White child, as evidenced by her Facebook

So, I'm pretty sure it is Austin Flake's, because he is divorced which means he is more likely to become a coal-burger.

I hate America so much.

>collette lanayyyyyyy

That woman looks Jewish.

dailycaller.com/2017/12/24/flake-trump-rallies-are-the-spasms-of-a-dying-party/

>white kid

>Republicans

>Coal-ette
Cheeky.

Ho ho ho.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Whatever gave you that idea?

Babby is from the bull. These ARE cucks we're talking about. This man is now the meal ticket for his wife's first daughter.

Beautiful. Another fresh faced little mutt is born in the United STATE of the Mongrels.

so part garbage
just say garbage its easier to spell

Looks like the retarded brother of Matthew Mcconaughey

Something I've always wondered. Is it not common in europe for an englishman to marry french? or german? or portugese? etc. I'll admit I'm a mutt but of europeans. I kind of look like a generic white guy. Most of our mutts are between english, german, french, and or other various white european country. I never realized what an abomination I was because of this.

This guy

One of my best friends had a negress fake a pregnancy on him, no shit. The "baby's" middle name was going to be Lenay

56ers has sports team name potential. Is this the new nickname for USMNT soccer? I think it may be.

Brown eyes are OK. The nipples have to be pink retard.

GET BEANED CORNUDO