Confess your sin's, Sup Forums

Confess your sin's, Sup Forums

I unironically enjoyed watching cross ange.

I never dropped Guilty Crown.

This is but a virtue, user

I'm a trapfag

I pirate anime.

How.

This is not a sin this is a miracle.

Until now, I've always kept it for myself, this is the first time I talk about it, oh great aqua-sama.

I have been a member of the Axis faith and worshiped Aqua-sama for a long time...
But!
The deliciously flat chest of one of my luscious party member, it leads me astray!

I feel guilty pirating anime but I do it anyway.

I've been reading every popular isekai webnovel and I'm enjoying them

I never figured out how to get downloaded files to play, so I stream everything.

You are beyond salvation my child.

I must confess, I have been lead astray by succubi

Some sins will never be forgiven unless you change your ways.

I love Kuzu no Honkai.

just download media player classic and the combined community codec pack

I have a fetish for anime girls suffering. I dont know why but these scenes just put me a huge grin on my face

I'm being atracted to little girls, help me Aqua-sama!

I drank Aqua's wine.

I stopped watching FLCL after 5 minutes, I hated it and never bothered sitting through more.

Your sin is shitty grammar.

Is there some shitty freeware program that makes screenshots at the worst possible quality that keeps getting used? This shit looks like it's made the rounds of every imagehost to get such dog shit quality.

I kind of have this too, but not in any edgy kind of way. I just like getting that whole tragic catharsis and getting all teary eyed.

I'm about to get into Naruto because I'm bored and while I grew up around people that liked it, I never watched/read it myself. I'm normally the type to scoff at shounen and watch too deep shit.

Someone please stop me.

>just download media player classic and the combined community codec pack
What are those?

magic tools

If you don't stop yourself you are beyond redemption.

Naruto actually starts off OK and quickly devolves into utter non-sense

Anyone still remembers Father Kotomine confession threads?
What happened to those?

Fuck you animefags, VNs are where it's at.
I mean, I still have 600 anime entries completed, but fuck you.

I've watched some naruto when I was a teenager. It gets really repetitive really fast though and the writing is just mindbogglingly bad. But maybe if you go in with very low expectations then you can squeeze some joy out of it.

Replaced by superior aqua confession threads apparently

I have this weird feeling of been part of something big then i look at seeders list while downloading anime.

I dropped Eva and think little of anyone who didn't.

I spend half my on Sup Forums here and the other half of it on Sup Forums.

I never watched Eva or even tried.

Now that crunchyroll's quality has gone from poor to completely unwatchable, I don't feel nearly as bad. Just support the industry through merch.

You aren't missing out. I watched it mostly to understand the memes, but the threads are cancer anyway. Not worth the time.

I get gayer and gayer by day

>quickly devolves into utter non-sense

That's honestly why I'm interested. I want to witness the insanity.

Who even buys CR subscriptions anyway, besides reddit cucks?

I like SAO.

Why?

How?

I enjoyed Akama ga kill

anime, didnt read the manga

I want to pee in Aqua's butt.

I never watched a Slice of Life

NTR is actually painful for me to watch, but i'm pretending that i love it.

I haven't watched Azumanga Daioh, FLCL, or Evangelion

I've unironically watched and masturbated to boku no pico, pico to chico, and pico x chico x coco multiple times.

I have also tricked others into watching it.

>you will never drink Aqua's water

I will never watch steins gate just because my ex finished watching t before me, lol fuckin stupid eh

Why are you describing standard behavior in a sins thread?

>typing like a subhuman

I fapped to Aqua's ass

I've watched a lot of dub anime because I don't like wearing headphones in my room and don't want my roommate to hear the sounds of Japanese voices

yet you're fine with your roommate hearing english voice actors say japanese names incorrectly?

I think it's more cringe to hear some texan woman say shit like "I'm A-KAR-I nice to meet you"

I haven't watched any anime except seasonals in three months.
I really need to get back to my backlog.

I do.

It's so cheap that it's irrelevant and I like watching stuff on my TV with no hassle.

Plus they have a big back catalog of shows where all the torrents are long dead, and it's just nice being able to instantly watch stuff without fucking around and waiting for downloads.

Despise always claiming to support the axis cult and defending Aqua on Sup Forums, I Constantly fap to Eris or Chris.

Good points anons

>Plus they have a big back catalog of shows where all the torrents are long dead, and it's just nice being able to instantly watch stuff without fucking around and waiting for downloads.
So it's like XDCC but lower quality.

Nigga what? Dub is always more embarrassing to me

Think about it this way, if your roommate comes into your room, no matter if you've got subs or dubs going, they're gonna see you watching children's cartoons. Learn to not give a fuck. It's just entertainment, nothing to be ashamed of.

Fuck, I thought I was the only one.

Only Chris though, she's boring in Eris mode

I think One Piece is shit, I especially hate Luffy.
>"Ok luffy, in order for us to finish this mission all you have to do is not suck that guys dick"
>"Omg what? MEAT!?"
>"LUFFY NO!"

Sometimes it has good moments but usually it's pretty trash and too clownish for me.

I didn't nt understand why some people take anime so damn serious. How hurt do you have to be to feel the need to Reply to someone with paragraphs worth of text.

Why not use free streaming services then? Considering how CR quality is getting shittier and shittier, you might as well watch those shows for free.

someone has a pic with her saying that we shall love all breast?

Back to Sup Forums with you, ESL-kun, you can meme and shitpost all you want there.

One should never allow other people to be wrong on the internet

especially about subjective matters

I dont know if its truly a sin, but seeing how many people here care about that

I stream anime since forever.

I browse reddit on a daily basis even though I typically use it as an insult when calling out other Sup Forums users.

Situations in which cute boys get forced to crossdress and then get raped turn me on.

I don't like hyperbole.

It really shouldn't be anymore, the quality difference is negligible on most streaming sites nowadays, back like 5 or so years ago most streaming sites still had only 480p streams, but now most can go up to 1080.

I'm ashamed of myself in general, but you are correct
if he barges in I'll be half naked anyways so it won't be a fun situation for either of us

I value my own opinion over the rest of Sup Forums put together, so if we're talking sins that's classic hubris right there.

me too, the thought of getting captured and forced to wear cute outfits, tied up, not being able to move as they touch my whole body and have their way, squirming and begging them to stop while secretly enjoying it

I fap to 2D and 3D, my waifu and otherwise.
I have an unhealthy obsession with Yuru Yuri and the characters' thighs.
I haven't finished Eva.
I never heard of Kino no Tabi until today.

>or

t. average Sup Forums user

I stream all my anime

I like Spanish more than Japanese

same about Kino no Tabi, never heard of it or seen it mentioned anywhere on Sup Forums

spanish dubs are usually good quality. At least from what I've heard

I browse/link reddit and post in multiple generals. Mods seem to be okay with it.

Why?

That's because mods are MAL/reddit fags

I only lurked for 6 months before posting.

I'm a crossboarder from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/.

ive been browsing this board for a month tops

Same. Monster Musume general is the only reason I come to Sup Forums.

Oh holy goddess, forgive me for I have sinned.

I can stop obessing over Christmas cakes, the thought of saving an older lady resonates with me so much I'll deliberately go for anime with older women in any sort of story role.
In fact I deliberately choose anime that give me a chance at a satisfying romantic conclusion.
I hate tsunderes with a passion, and yet gobble up any romance with them in it. I just bought all the LNs of Devil is a Part-Timer on Amazon while typing this.
I like Megumin more than you.
In fact, I like Darkness more than you.
I have never seen Eva, and feel like I can't watch it at this point.
I'll post in threads for anime I'll never watch, because I can't stand open endings. I'll lurk long enough to be assured the ending is definitive then go watch it.
I watch mahou shoujos purely to see little girls suffering. That being said, I hate sad endings and want everything to work out, preferrably with everyone teaming up against the BBEG.
I think Dorohedoro has a chance at having a happy ending where Nikaido and Caiman have happy, fun adventures together, even though I know it'll crush me and toss me aside with a depressing ending.

I have masturbated to Junji Ito's works. Especially Tomie.
And that includes the parts where she is murdered.

Shows.
Now this is better.

I secretly hope Panty and Stocking never gets a Second Season.

Not out of hate, I love the show, it would be perfect if it ended with a "fuck you" and never came back.

same senpai

I am in love with Aqua for all the right reasons.