Greeks in Deutschland

Just sat down with my mom and had a talk about life and Everything. She divorced my dad like 10 years ago and has been "dating" this Greek guy ever since.
On the one hand he is pretty redpilled about the jews and refugees but then he keeps rambling on on how the greeks invented and discovered everything. And i mean every. Fucking. Thing. Ever.
Columbus.greek. Medici Family.greek. Jesus.fucking Greek. Hindus valley people. Greek. Napoleon. Greek. It never stops. What is it with you people and your pride of your dead country?
Please tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights-idUSKBN1990FP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like he sees the world through Sup Forums's lense with a side of yogurt. Could be worse, it could be a nigger.

Also, he has been paying for his two stupid ass nigger lover daughters since forever to get through medical school when they never even finished highschool. Its almost as if they don't want to admit complete and total failure. What' s with that?

PPS: my mom secretly hates him and all greeks by now. Just tolerates him because he pays his part of the rent

>dead country
that would be germany

his a retard so it's no surprise he holds the same Sup Forums-tier views as you do

Granted. But why doesn't he leave if greece is so fist-in-ass-awesome? According to him he even owns Land there. In korfu i think

Pretty much everyone owns lands in Greece (we have more wealth than you kek - can't capitalize on it though)

>why doesn't he leave
We don't hand out welfare here. If he has a job in Germany, why lose it? And even if he does lose it, why not just leech off you like our whole nation does?

Greeks are not that related to ancient greeks, so no reason for him to take pride in their works.

>Dead country
I'll skip this remark my little Germanistani traut and go to the gist of it.

Unlike the crushing majority of (((western))) countries, we have an actual history, a culture, and heritage. Most of us are proud and boastful of it. You would too, if you had any. More often than not, we mistake this pride for arrogance and stupidity as evident by your sad excuse of a mother's choice in a man.
Ever wonder what the common denominator in your mum's choices in men are? Could it be her, I wonder. I mean, a divorced single mother now with a dumbass of a boyfriend, who she keeps just 'cause he's her pimp?
It's called stupidity and arrogance; it's all around us. Also, you expect from any parent to willingly admit their kids are failures?

He's not wrong though.

>Greeks are not that related to ancient greeks

Multiple scientific studies disagree with that statement. Don't let facts get in the way of your shitposting though.

cry more cumskin :^)

How's the overall situation in Greece?
Media here completely ignores you guys since the refugee invasion.

no he's right
Greeks wuz nords

don't mind actual nords being uncivilized barbarians even 1000 years after we invented civilization kek

Is that what golden dawn feeds off of?

Yes they are. Even if modern Greeks are mixed with Turks they still are right to claim Ancient Greek.

Half of my family is Greek, can confirm. Romans copied everything, we wuz kangs, Fuck Turks.

Unemployment slowly declining (still high, 20%)
other than that, regarding the EU, nothing much
less refugees arrive in our shores which mean that we send less of them to Europe

regarding non-EU, we're siding with China
picrel
we're already shilling for them kek
reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights-idUSKBN1990FP

just preparing for the collapse of the EU, nothing big
we'll never be able to pay off our debt while we stay in it (our industry's dead) so we'd rather look for alternatives - while we keep leeching loans, hoping that you'll kick us out eventually

>mycenaeans
>greeks
Thracians are the only true greeks, so cry me a river shit skin.

Sure and mongrels in 'murica can cry slavery and claim holocaust reparations by that logic. One drop rule wins here.

Tell him that today's greek people, meaning him, are mixed with turks, and that the pure superior greeks are more closely related to the superior northern Europeans than they are to him.

Then beat the shit out of him when his innate turkish temper gets the best of him and he steps out of line. If there is one thing a step-son needs to do, then it is to remind the step-father of his cuckdom.

Greeks are either extremely loud, arrogant and remind you of their glorious 2000 year history all the time, or chill, laidback weedsmokers that just wanna relax on the beach and play stoner music. There's never in-between. By the way the stoner rock scene in Greece is amazing, bands like Naxatras are always fun to listen to.

Actually, yeah.

Jew-mashon cuckolds taking advantage of arrogant, uneducated, ignorant and scared people.

>feeds off
you mean use for political gain? If you mean that, they used the migrant crisis mostly and they don't have solution to any other problems
and their leaders they have trials pending for money laundering and extortion (and some murders kek)
many of their members are already in prison

on top of that they're krautboos and we don't like germans here (no offense) so they're a reactionary vote. They initially got 6.9% which dropped to 6.2% and now they'll probably get from 6 to 5%

don't feel bad for being inferior, it's not your fault

>inferior

So much fucking degeneracy in a single post. How can you even function?!
Choosing between drug addicted posers and shitheaded posers.

Damn son, 56% harder.

Ok ok. I can get behind roman cultural theft and fuck roaches (obviously) but he even claims there were greek writings in native America and japanese were greeks enriched by chinese. I mean come on

WE WUZ MONGOLS

There's significant evidence of greek influence and presence in americas of old. The rest though are scizo drivel from an idiot.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day kind of thing.

Your mom is a bitch nigger lover.

Weed is just a plant, bro.

>so we'd rather look for alternatives
Good for you.
>hoping that you'll kick us out eventually
It's not really a topic around here any more.
Whatever happens I wish you best of luck, stay strong.

Yeah the older a Greek male gets the longer the list of achievements Greeks have achieved grows.

Simply enjoy it and don't take it too seriously but as far as the redpilling goes, that shit is pretty much common practice here. Hell we still call greedy people jews and one of the most known public sayings is "Washing a nigger only wastes your soap".

>just a plant
And so are you.

Last Christmas he told me about George Michael- Greek. Mini Cooper- Greek. First Rocket to Space - manned by Greeks.
Do you people have no shame?

thanks

true kek

In Germany in school we always called greedy people jews too, but that might be because it was 80% muslims in the school

Lol you really gonna post that health class D.A.R.E. poster. You're a trip and a half dude lmao

George Michael (Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou) was Greek though

kek

>Not going to catholic private school
Armer Stadtschuljunge :(

did your mother catch ikibey or something

How dare you question the words of kek you dubble diggiter.

It's okay, the further I got, the less muslims I saw, I am currently studying mathematics at university and I have seen 2 muslims in the maths department so far.

Insecurities

we invented the pyramids
we invented space travel
we discovered america

How does it feel that I have a greek born and bred qt3.14?

Yoooo that's fucking hilarious, don't be so assblasted, traut. Roll with it.

I know a guy with a similar issue, but for conspiracies and shit. We make fun of him all the time.

We seriously need to ban south Europeans from coming into north/western European countries

Gut für dich! Wir hatten original einen musel in der Oberstufe. Hat sich in Sport in die Hosen geschissen. Danach hat ihn keiner mehr gesehen.

Aber noch 3 Wochen gerochen

>Eternal FYROM

>a reverse coalburner
disgusting

you prefer niggers and muslims instead, we get it

if we did this early enough then you would still be nigger-tier as the romans wouldn't have civilized you.
you would still be hanging from trees and wipe your asses with your tongues.

I'm indifferent about where you put your dick.

However, how does it feel to live in a caliphate?

I think the term is "oildriller"

Tell him that original greeks were KANGZ

pretty sure that fits Norwegians better kek

>you prefer niggers and muslims instead
Why the assumption, wouldn't it be better if we had them stay home? Imagine all those tax monies staying home instead of being sent into england.

I have Seen some bifteki on Spaghetti banter in my days. Why do you hate each other?

Lolwat. Kostas, why don't you try to find yourself a gf? Or are you too tied up picking olives? Jesus Christ.

Feels pretty good. Will soon move Greece and employ some of your shqiptars for my business venture.

We don't really HATE each other per se. We are similar in a few ways; they happen to be the negative similarities though. Who wants to be constantly reminded of their flaws, right?

>gf
sure, if I want my wife to cut my dick off
I was picking up olives a month earlier though

The ancient Greeks were the smartest society ever lived on this planet, dumbass.

>employ shqips
say goodbye to your kidneys

Like us and austrians you mean? You are so different tho

Could be way worse user

Nope, 1920s American policy was best, only north west Europeans, everyone else can fuck off
1. Ancient Romans were pure European, had nothing to do with modern day Turkic/moor south European mutts
2. Anglo-Saxons has there own law and political structures and hated Romans when they invaded
3. Britons weren’t civilised by Romans, they embraced Romans to help them ward of the Picts

Agreed. But what happened???

>implying employing greeks would make any difference

Wew

Yeah, and they had nothing to do with modern day ””””””””””Greeks””””””””””””””

Jews.

Why would you employ albanian trash though?
They are degenerate, worthless, unreliable, and cost more than an actual legitimate worker. Kinda like the illegal mexicans in the USA.

What venture is it?
Why does it feel good to have lost your own country?

Constant wars after we freed ourselves from the ottomans. Never really had a chance to collect our pieces
oh well, shit happens

we'd steal your money before your kidneys

Damn. Agreed again.
/thread i guess

Fake chart

kek

>chart
it's not a chart. You didn't read the study, subhuman with inferiority complex :)

Why would I not? I can employ them for less than greeks and they'd steal the same amount anyway.

Not of your concern
Well, at least I had a country to lose.

I’m on my phone so can’t read it, greeks probably can’t afford a phone to post from

History happened. This place's been ravaged countless times; everybody wants a piece of this fat pie. It's pretty hard to form a coherent people when you're constantly getting assblasted by foreign interests.

If that wasn't enough, now we have to deal with the constant subversion of (((the powers that be))), they want us extinct because we don't conform like the rest of the westerners.
I'm a stern supported in mutual misunderstanding. We don't have to be buddies with the spaghettis, despite sharing a few strong similarities. To each their own, as long as they stay in their spot.

more like the smartest of the Greeks either
1. become pashas to get those sweet booties and moolah
2. become traders in Constantinople/Damascus/Alexandria and die on riots/rampages
3. Get out from the whole neighbourhood

So the only Greek Greeks left are the idiot Churchgoer fanatics living in the mountains, sorry bud.

Thankfully, since we don't have to pay for TV licence, we can save up money and buy phones.

no worries, we're still doing pretty good

Greeks are shitskins the entire ex ottoman area got roached
They are nothing like ancient greeks

sup Mahmud
don't you have a welfare check to collect?

>less than greeks
Lul nice one. Almost as funny as the state of Swedistan.
>they'd steal the same amount anyway
Did you just admit to employing thieves?
>Not of your concern
For a low quality baiter, you're pretty assblasted when it comes to chill conversation
>Well, at least I had a country to lose.
Whatever floats your boat Mehmet.

>Not knowing your allies from your enemies
Thorben pls

You. I like you

You know what this thread needs?

Ikibey

>I SUMMON THEE

Leader of the Greek nationalists, not even white
This man knows the truth

When the day of reaping comes, I'll spare you.

Allies?
I don't want shitskins in europe who import even more of their shiskin brothers

Likewise, my hellenic brother

you won't like the future then I reckon

>not even white
We know. Try harder
>Greek nationalists
These people aren't nationalists, they are /fit/ LARPers. A reverse ANTIFA so to speak, heh.

Actually different things called Greek are Albanian

pic related

Because Mama Merkel was busy Making Deals with Erdogan while greece was flooded with non-humans.
Dank der Regierung Kevin

>Columbus.greek. Medici Family.greek. Jesus.fucking Greek. Hindus valley people. Greek. Napoleon. Greek
WE