Was this actually about the Jews or am I seeing shit?

Was this actually about the Jews or am I seeing shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches
youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
youtube.com/watch?v=JTTC_fD598A
youtube.com/watch?v=BwYQtQlGmGo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Chandler
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
"Kike me"

yup, how he stayed successful for so long after saying that boggles my mind.

Why do you think they wanted him offed? Why do you think all the hit pieces came out?

Wasn't he a friend of Trump?

Yes

>jew me, sue me
>kick me, kike me
also youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

Are you sure he wasn't talking about the police, or is that just what he wanted (((them))) to think.

Jews want you to believe Michael was a gay pedophile.

The real question is, was "Beat it" about masturbation?

im still 50/50 on the whole thing

It was about avoiding gang violence.

>had he not been killed, MJ would have played the innaguration and rallies
We were robbed

it was about jews

it was released after the child sex controversy

nothing ever got as famous as beat it, black or white, billie jean, thriller, bad, etc.

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Michael-Jackson-calls-Jews-leeches

MJ was close friends with Marlon Brando:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

They made him do it for blackmail because Hollywood and then started using it against him when he acted out.

They weren't born yesterday, they've been doing this a long time.

michael was based

fucking kikes got to him man.
RIP the GOAT

>Sup Forums's GOAT is a nigger

We got ROBBED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CRIMES OF THE JEW KNOW NO BOUNDS

Who actively recognized being white was better and specifically raised white kids

To the point he BECAME white. Sounds like Sup Forums incarnate

MJ was an honorary black.

(((((((((They)))))))) Killed him

If you look into a lot of it, it gets suspicious as hell. The father of the child that made the original claim wrote letters to Jackson threatening to ruin him if Michael didn't boost his career. His record company were the ones that pressed him to settle the case and you could fill a library with all the acrimony Jackson had with them. They gave him some absolutely shit advice because no matter what happened to him they won. The only scenario they didn't come out ahead was if he fought it and won. The second case was just a huge lump of bullshit and got called as much in court. Michael wasn't about to make the same mistake twice.

Supposedly this song from Leonard Cohen was about the Jewish takeover
youtube.com/watch?v=JTTC_fD598A

"First we take Manhatan, than we take Berlin"

Gee user, I dont know what do you think.

?????

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

You could be a die hard nazi and still like MJ. As a matter of fact MJ owned lots of nazi memorabilia....

what is wrong with his nose, he looks like an pervert elve, dunno.

Pedowood got him early, is that right?

>All I want to say is that (((they))) don't really care about us

It was an incredibly calculated and manipulative accusation, because Michael has been known for acting inappropriately close with children. Even if he didn't do it, it plants the doubt in your head. He may have done it, I really can't decide.

someone post that image that has the list of the prosecutor and him changing his name because it sounds "too jewish"

his nose fell off during perfomance, not even meming or similar
was big thing back then, just like Ozzy Osbourne eating a bat on stage

>who is Chris Dorner
Newfag

He had many many plastic surgeries done on it, and they eventually made it too small and thin and it kind of collapsed on itself. All that was left was a little nub, so he used to wear a prosthetic tip to cover it up.

>his nose fell off
i hate it when that happens

I'll mix some MJ stuff into my playlist tonight. thx lads

Because the lyric was referring to treatment of jews during the holocaust as a parallel to black treatment by cops in the modern era. Without dissecting, you guys take it as MJ being an anti-Semite but that isn't what he meant by it.

Doesn't he mention other racial slurs in that song?

his death deserves more answers, i think (((they))) had him killed

This! Michael Jackson loved the Jews! He definitely never attempted to speak out against them or anything wacky like that. :)

Besides, as we all know, he was a child molester so anything he says is invalid anyways. So let's just stop talking about it.

Yeah pretty sure you're right, but people like to believe stupid shit like that around here.

JUST

>Jews want you to believe Michael was a gay pedophile.
(((They))) always smear others with the horrors of (((their))) crimes.

They did it to Hitler (and all rhe subsequent "he's Hitler!"s), they did it to MJJ, and they'll keep doing it as long as it works.

yes it was. back when calling out kikes got about 2 hours of news coverage and an explanation fo what a kike even was.

Heh, yeah, people who browse Sup Forums are SO stupid (except me)

mj calls out the "masters" = it almost sounds like he was going to say hitler was right at one point

youtube.com/watch?v=BwYQtQlGmGo

and this is a perfect example as to why most celebrities attack Trump..

if they dont. (((they))) will ruin their career or even worse.They make you and if you dont jump through their hoops, they will just as easily unmake you.

ehhhhhh what does this crazy child molester pedophile wacko jacko know anyways hahahaha you guys on Sup Forums are so dumb

how about we just stop talking about it eh guys haha

MJ was autistic, a lot of celebs are autistic

smart enough to perform, dumb enough to be manipulated for w/e goal their producers / the elite trick them into shilling for

He literally says in the interview posted in this thread, that it was the fucking Jews. Not in the context of lyrics. Its obvious faggots.

When the story broke, my then-roommate immediately remarked, "Hm. I didn't know he was Catholic."

>"Jew me, sue me"
>the Jew is the one being victimized here
Yeah ok

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Chandler
>changed his name because it sounded too Jewish
MJ's accuser sounds like a real charmer.

He beat every single count against him in court

Every

Single

One

>he died of (((suicide))) right after Michael (((died)))
Tying up loose ends, eh rabbi

Macaulay Culkin, someone who has actually been abused, has repeatedly said Michael's never done anything more than play video games with kids because MJ felt kids didn't give a shit about fame or fortune.

Just on pure name brand alone. 1993 onward was a slow crawl towards his death in 2009.

Dat Benz SL roadster in the background

>his nose fell off during perfomance
Literally never happened. His nose was absolutely fucked though. He surely had it done 5-10 times. Was completely rebuilt sometime in the mid 2000s.

okay Sup Forums, he's a little redpilled and made some pretty good music but he's still a mentally ill gay nigger. like him if you must, but like him quietly

Because he has plausible deniability. The song is mainly about white oppression, the kike oppression part was secundary.

>((THEY))
explains why the jews went so hard to ruin MJ's career.

Inbred fucks didnt stop at killing Jesus they killed JFK because he was gonna shut down the jew run fed. Jews are relentless which is why they must be destroyed. Trump better wake the fuck up.

also this

Nice try Jew

>Revelation 11:2

But exclude the courtyard outside the temple. Do not measure it, because it has been given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

>one post by this id
nice try JIDF

poor kid, he just wanted to be part of the beautiful master race

oy vey rabbi, only jews abuse children as part of their sick twisted religion.

>.m.

yes, he knew the truth and wanted to red pill everyone so they said he was a pedo and bumped him off.

In more seriousness what does "Jew me" even mean ?? Surely it can't be what I think it is

Holy shit, the whole thing couldn't have more red flags

Retards. He was asked afterwards about it and said he was "hurt and offended" that anyone saw the song as antisemitic. He said it was to unite people of all races and religions.

of course he said that

did you really think he's gonna be like "yeah I just hate fuckin jews, hitler was right, stick em in an oven"

you can't, mel Gibson did, and he almost lost his career

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Chandler

>Death by suicide
Something is incredibly fishy about this.

>"The Jews tried to destroy him"
>Donald Jew trump was his friend and still defends him, his Jewish record label kept him out of prison for touching boys to protect a top selling musician

Trump IS a Jew, you moron! Does it makes your dick hard to be always wrong, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

go to 2:29

also, lived in Bahrain, a middle eastern country with one of the lowest jewish populations.

Even if it could be proved it really was a suicide it sounds a lot like guilt to me.

see

>He said it was to unite people of all races and religions.
>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me
Yeah, totally not anti-semitic

He literally says the word kike in the song what do you think? Michael Jackson was asexual and fucked up from childhood. They tried to (and for the most part succeeded) destroy him for calling the Jews out.

Sounds plausible, except if they protected him and stuff why would he put the "jew me kike me" line in the song, and say they are leeches in that interview somebody else posted?

he was comparing himself to oppressed Jews(typical pedophile, thinking their shit is normal) and that interview is likely fake.

As for destroying him, took them long enough. It's like he was being beaten to death by a demon with a spoon.

Gene Simmons called MJ a pedo and he recanted after much of the music industry turned against him. It was one of the few times Gene Simpleton has said anything proper, otherwise he's a bigoted Israeli Jew that thinks music piracy is a serious crime. Go figure the retarded greedy fuck likes Drumpf.

>t. butthurt JIDF

He shouldn't have put those symbols on his "Dangerous" album. The pirate corrupted the monkey. Bubbles is still alive in Florida.

I don't think he was, he was just very eccentric.

Think of this, mcaugley never accused him and neither did feldman. Neither of them would have an issue calling him out if he did.

exactly this.feldman has always been vocal about the pedos in hollywood and yet always stood by jackson. i hope he gets justice.

Why does every single kikepedia link posted here have "en.m" in it?
Is everyone else secretly a phone poster? Am I the only one on a desktop anymore?

Ummm I'm his nose and I definitely fell off and got moonwalked over a few times.

I'm his shoe, can confirm I stepped on his nose. It still hurts deep in my sole.

One of the kids that accused him of inappropriate touching or whatever it was said shortly after MJ's death that it was all fake and that he was made to lie about it.

The dude had a fucked up childhood, if you want to call it a childhood. He was trying to capture what he missed.

Yes, it partially was. Jackson, one of the kindest men on the planet, was being relentlessly bullied by Jews for the last few years of his death. Of course he started to hate them.

Kick me kike me
Jew me sue me
Real lyrics of the song.

I recall a nose falling on me and getting stepped on a few times