Is the anime actually good?

Is the anime actually good?

Short answer is no. it's painfully overrated in japan and even here in the west now. This is causing a divided fan base on whether or not the show is any good. Personally I didn't like it after watching 4 episodes I found that it just wasn't for me.

Standard answer applies.

No.
It's shit.
Don't watch it.

Best show of the season.

Just watch it? My taste is not the same as yours.

That's your opinion. I like it.

Anything that has generals is shit.

Best anime this season quite easily.

It's AOTY

>actually good
I don't understand what that means.

the 3D characters looks horrible.

There is no divided fanbase with regards to of its good or not. People who say they watch it ironically or something aren't fans. They're just people jumping on the bandwagon. Fans of the show very much enjoy it sincerely.

Of course not. It's just waifufag garbage.

You meant show of the year, right? Of course you did

Confirmed for not watching. Best anime since Ping Pong dude.

cute girls doing cute things in post apocalypse park

Nah, it's shit.
Characters are on the same level as someone from Kancolle

ACKTULLY is not good, but space penguin propaganda.

Just let your brain melt and let the friends take over your planet.

If course it's not good. Shit's total garbage even.

It's all just a massive practical joke so that people waste their time watching awful CG. Everything you see about it is all one massive agenda to fool the rest of the anime fanbase.

It looks like complete ass.

It's pretty cringe but fun to watch it crash and burn

Yes it is, but your powerlevel must be high enough to realize. That's why most of the Sup Forumsnons can't into it.

It's the secret AOTY

It's terrible, stay away.

Mediocre comedy, looks awful, people praise designs but those are pretty garbage too unless you like to fuck animals.

No. People only pretend to like it because it's popular in Japan. Example:

>crash and burn
It's the most successful anime of the season by far in Japan. It's hard to exaggerate how big it is. Probably the biggest hit of the year.

Are we honestly starting with a bingo post? This can't end well.

No, let it die.

>crash and burn

Let me guess, you come from the stalker thread and think it's not even ranked right?

This isn't our thread.

Just make a different thread then
Other shows how multiple threads up at any given time, there's no reason Kemono can't

The designs are shit. Basically take a generic loli and add ears and animal patterns on her hair and clothes.

which friend do you want to hug the least?

For me, its alpaca

dozo

Trash, the fanbase is full of cancer too

niwaka bait of the season

Someone make a new thread before it's too late and this one catches steam. You can't trust happy meal heads.

There was a fanbase for this show on Sup Forums prior to it gaining explosive popularity in Japan. It was just more like the size of gdgd fairies and tesabu fanbase.

Bail bingo thread, head here:

new thread

Yeah actually it's not bad. I lost a bet a couple of days ago. My friend and I decided that whoever won could pick an anime series and make the loser watch it. I lost and he made me watch Kemono Friends because he'd seen some screenshots and thought it would be a garbage kids show.

But it's actually ended up being one of my favorite shows of the season. It's got some good characters, a pretty interesting setting and is generally fairly comfy. The CG animation is weird at first, but you slowly come to appreciate it as you keep watching.

Yeah it's pretty good
until all your friends start memeing on it and post nothing but it biut will only come to forget it next season cuz they trash

'Controversial" is a good word to describe it. People seem to either think it's the greatest thing ever or that it's garbage.

>anime
>good
you have answered your own question

It's pretty good, hot memes were a huge part of why it blew up but it wouldn't stay where it was if it was absolute trash

The people that think its garbage generally haven't actually seen the show and just decide its awful 3DCG shit for kids based on some synopsis and a short video.

It's for the "i'm such a otaku XD" meme crowd

I probably won't watch it, but it's like Touhou, even though Zun's art sucks, there's a huge fanbase for it because of the game-mechanics and maybe story. I'm guess Japari Park, has lots of really good character designs even though the show sucks, so Japan is bandwagoning onto it, it's crappiness also makes it seem charming and cute in a way too I guess.