Brit/pol:slags edition #2

>I'm more than 'Madame Brexit' - Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42458062

>Boris Johnson says UK wants better relations with Russia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42450479

>British passports will return to 'iconic' blue cover after Brexit, it is confirmed
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/22/british-passports-will-return-iconic-blue-cover-brexit-confirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_vpttEhw7s
youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs
youtube.com/watch?v=z6SZTiha8bw
radiotimes.com/news/2017-12-24/alan-partridge-christmas-guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Y_vzIETJA
youtube.com/watch?v=qtebHhvsMMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivrrt6oYxxc
youtube.com/watch?v=7eRf__n7VPg
youtube.com/watch?v=tVqPx5mUj0g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE
strawpoll.me/14696475
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Bay
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/24/bute-scotland-syrian-refugees-asylum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>#2
this seems against convention not sure i approve

youtube.com/watch?v=W_vpttEhw7s

forgotten times lads

id stick in in the fat one

First for Black Athena Wuz Rite

Not Xmas black pill edition?

If all races and genders are equal, why does it matter if there is an Asian PM?

People keep using this image why? because they are the only "attractive" cunts in the country

As if Americans became more tolerant to niggers after Obama.

im convinced hes a crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs

Greeks will have their mythos back soon

tbf it probably already is worse than that

slags love white dick. got laid with a different whore every night in london. for a week. be jealous and mad

#
It's some sket on Instagram, of course not. Everywhere I look people are crossing squares off of the question time bingo
Can't even try to pull without DUNL DURPHF

youtube.com/watch?v=z6SZTiha8bw

Are you 15 yo?

They did.
Obama's the cool guy everyone wants to be with.

watched dunkirk for the first time this evening lads
rather enjoyed it

Not London
You want the N O R T H for that

Alan Partridge documentary on tomorrow radiotimes.com/news/2017-12-24/alan-partridge-christmas-guide/

that sounds a little like shit to my ears
but to each their own

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Y_vzIETJA

You utter sexist shitlord

Got me feeling all patriotic

Then I felt sad because the country has gone down the drain

youtube.com/watch?v=qtebHhvsMMs

Quality engineered drains that are now too old and insufficient due to underinvestment and mass immigration

It's a shame as reactionary buffoons on here take so much progress for granted and would rather attack "lefties". The developing world have had to overcome some of the biggest barriers to tackle Ignorance and illiteracy.

Aids, Ebola, contraception barbaric traditions, war etc all hold countries back. Education is vital.

an true classic

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivrrt6oYxxc
some more chilled out kinda shit

oh sorry, slags are welcome to comment on the flick and all
one feels obliged to honour our countrymen that fought, its just unfortunate we were on the wrong side
>no one can take poland we need to balance power
>erm but russia can have them haha

>slags love white dick
thats the difference between our countries.

Everything would've gone swimmingly if the French weren't fucking autists. The situation in 1945 was a lot different compared to 1939.

Bit flouncey for me. But if you want chillout then here's an album I quite enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=7eRf__n7VPg

I don't think modern pedagogy is progress in all honesty. Education helps, but as a country the UK has been done for since 1914.

Fair enough on you point about illiteracy, but as far as ignorance goes; no smoke without fire.

I just cannot believe how few women you have represented storming the beaches, where's the diversity? It's a disgusting bit of misogyny that will go down on the wrong side of history, my friend

there were a few birds on the civilian rescue boats, now i wonder if that has any truth to it

Tremendous. Nice one Henri you fucking frog.

seems nice. Here's a nice fucking album.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVqPx5mUj0g&feature=youtu.be

Reminder that in Britain "Asian" means "Arab".

where do you think you are

Poor bait you wank

Asian means paki not Arab they are wogs

Chink means chink obvs

>He said, in Brit/pol/

everyone but whites are niggers to me.

These pictures are making me nostalgic of nights out with the lads

>

>Boxing Day
Time to crack open the Jager

What the fuck, Nick fucking Clegg is getting a KNIGHTHOOD? Holy shit if that isn't a true reflection of our failed country then what is... even the monarchy is cucked now. I was listen to Liz's speech earlier and she was all "muh London and muh Manchester showed such strong character". Holy shit either they know the state is crumbling and they're a part of it/willing to let it happen, or they're just as bluepilled as the average normie.

This is both an excellent photo and source of despair

>it's not the jews tho!

shit meant for

Lefties love the third world literally and figuratively, we should give them exactly what they want.

Crash it with no survivors

15 years times two

London status: jelly and mad

It looks like a renaissance painting

Come up, WN. Come up, you fearful anglican.

how easy is it as an American get get laid in that country?

I've explained this twice to (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE

When will the Catholics finally come in and cleanse away these fucking cucks?

Nasheeds. In St Pauls.

When? This is my first time posting here tonight.

I HATE 'CARNAGE' SO FUCKING MUCH
REEEEEEEEEEE

cant speak ribbit, what am i looking at here?

>I know that reference

i would serve as there human toilet and foot slave

Looks like a fun and lively bunch of gals. I'd swagger in there and ask to nick a quick swig or two of their smirnoff then snog the bird on the right, she looks game

should be in a museum or something desu.

Are you having a pop because they're not banging on about Jews?

Alright sorry

GCHQ DATA GATHERING
strawpoll.me/14696475

>Not going for the thicc one on the left.
fucking faggot.

What the hell is a slag exactly. Just a trashy woman? Is a chav just a wigger?

your nonce an we suit .. an you mouthy .. fucked lil girls 12 .. an u Laffed .... !!! an I talked reall man
I killed dadda an I will make eamends .. UK cos support terrosist ,, benninies .. if no .. NOt .. we go now .. pm an I meat fist fight an I will kill you .. !!..

Any woman of loose morals.

No....because it's funny how un-feminine our women are. Definitely not because they are showing off how beautiful they are. There are some attractive British girls but many 18-25s are like this sadly.

Obviously. And yes I've already heard all of your lame arguments in advocation of controlled opposition, and they all suck.
>muh overton
>muh jail

Gone .. an ..

I like thinnn girls personally.

You got a sister mate? I like scandis. I fucked a norwegian for a year, that was good times

A slag is generally just a slut who puts out easily. But it also has some connotations relating to the said individual being 'dirty' or of unintelligent. And a chav is similar to a wigger but they have carved out their own identity from U.S gangsters. They are generally very small-time and have their own dress code and slang.

wew that picture is pure kino
bongistan is truly fucked, dont know why i still neded a reminder for this

Apparently Brit/pol/ loves BASED Sir Nicholas Clegg, slayer of Gordon Brown, brexit and king of women and Christmas cards

remind me where your country is again mate? I dont even know if youre in europe. My drunk brain says 'one of those bastard greek/turk offshoots' but also romania. probably because of the flag.

Christmas is over
And Everyone has gone to bed
But on Brit/pol/ there lurks a lonely NEET
Who can't sleep
And wishes he was dead

Festive *sigh*dings to all

I laughed when I saw it
One of the least successful politicians of the last two decades
Actively destroyed his party's reputation for nothing

There's more than one way to counter the current narrative. What would you propose instead?

He must have gone to bed after he asked me to add him on kik. Genuinely worried he wants to bum me.

Start buying guns.

I don’t get what the other dude is trying to say

Is he saying that definitions are emotional reactions?

pure autism. it's objectively a good thing to blame those ugly concrete blocks on importing sand niggers to europe.

I don’t speak French and it’s pretty fucking obvious monglet.

Good album.

Never gained a seat as leader
Ethnically cleansed the party of Liberals
Lost his job but because Labour's head office can't do theirs one day Nick Clegg will return to commons

It says you’re a faggot

Where's your boyfriend Caeser? Someone was horrible to him last night after I mentioned you two are interchangeably shite.

came here for slagfu's

Daily reminder that we helped you conquer Gibraltar and now you gotta help us against Spain.
>Documentary evidence suggests that the bay is named after a group of around 350 Catalan servicemen believed to have settled there after having assisted the Anglo-Dutch forces who captured Gibraltar during the War of Spanish Succession on 4 August 1704. Evidence supports the theory that Catalans settled in Catalan Bay giving rise to the above etymological definition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Bay

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/24/bute-scotland-syrian-refugees-asylum
THE FUCKING GUARDIAN I AM LITERALLY FUCKING SEETHING

Being honest.
>in b4 muh overton
>in b4 muh jail

Thank fuck only 60 of those filthy Pakis have been sent to Aberdeen, hopefully they all die.

As long as they don't mention who's behind that importation, right Hershel?

>20 of them went to the isle of fuckin lewis and they're already demanding an islamic centre

what the fuck are the govt thinking spreading this filth, keep it all in Edinburgh of some shithole like glasgow instead of smearing it across the country