Guatemala follows in Trump's footsteps, announces embassy move to Jerusalem

>Less than a month after President Trump announced the U.S. would move its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Guatemala became the first nation to follow his lead, announcing on Christmas Eve that it would move its embassy as well.

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/24/guatemala-says-it-is-moving-embassy-in-israel-to-jerusalem.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5061703,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based.

Wtf guatemalan zionist nazis?

Based

Guatemala stands with Israel

Their President was a TV show clown too. This is literally him. All the retards of the world support Israel.

truly we are leaders of the free world having brought guatemala into the fold

now we bring our bitchez

I know who's getting a "get out of a forced regime change IOU"

>128 nations against
>9 for:
- Guatemala
- Honduras
- Marshall Islands, Micronesia
- Nauru
- Palau
- Togo
- United States
- Israel

>banana republics

>South American shitholes
>African shitholes
>Middle Eastern shitholes

Nice company.

Nailed it. The kikes, their pet vassal state and the absolute maximum total irrelevant nations they could still control.

LMAO two 3rd world shitholes

Look at all those yellow, practically Unted States of Israeli clay

same ridiculously obvious game the russkies and chinks play -- buy off puny pissholes with the lowest bid, so they then vote for your global machinations

...all the while getting these simpleton shitholes to effectively write their own epitaphs

>colonisation 2.0

if you're referring to shit-posters (et al.) "abstaining"... that's because of the yoke (((they))) have over these nations -- just not to the abject extent that have over amerimutts

so who wins the oppression olympics in south africa after europe gave up? chinese or black africans

Based Guats. Let them into the country!

Yeah, because the opposing UN countries are completely free from corruption! Look, the whole thing is fucked, and shouldn't be the reason the US looks to escape the UN (they should do it for other reasons, but they SHOULD leave), but Iceland is pretty much the closest thing to a truly free country out of all the participating members. Virtually all of the other governments are photo-banana republics, and the US officially became one when Hillary got off for her email scandal.

>Yeah, because the opposing UN countries are completely free from corruption!

I know you are, but what am I?

Okay, so you're going to focus on the beginning of my statement without following through with the rest of my statement?

Israel backed them up together with the USA against commie rebbels during their civil war. Understandable for them to be pro israel

The only countires who hate israel are asshole african and middle eastern countries.
1)there was never a palestinian country nor the idea of a palestinian people before the jewish national movement started gaining traction and jews started to immigrate to israel.
2)we bought lands from arab owners, a land that was part of the ottoman empire and then the british empire.
3)we won more territory after being attacked.
4)the palestinians still do not have a proper identity which is why their rule is disorganized and corrupt.
5)they have no desire for democracy nor accepting what is blatantly obvious. They exist in a state of self delusion and are still fighting the 1948 war.
6)there is absolutely no real way to create a state out of the palestinian territories and the gaza strip. They are not even geographically connected nor can they sustain themselves.
6)the home of these arabs is in jordan and the other arab states.

This

Nailed it, I’m proud of having a president like trump that’s loyal and committed to Israel

Thank you for dropping redpills on the libtards in this thread

Nice digits

They support the US so they can keep sucking that USAid dick. People here mostly don't give a fuck or dislike Jews, except the evangelical faggots. And few seem to know about or have negative feelings towards the NSDAP.

You are right but you're still going into oven even if being last.

what even happens in your country besides being named after what a poop would be called

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5061703,00.html

You're not being honest but I'm on a phone so can't be bothered to say why. Your main dishonesty though is that you suggest you didn't try to force out the Palestinians from the beginning and you continue to fail in relocating them. You can't win like this and it will eventually cost you your country.

Guatemala doesn't matter tho.

I'd support a Jewish homeland if you took it out of sub Saharan Africa.

All of what you said is wrong.

For nearly 2000 years there was no such thing as "Israel". After the Bar Kokhba revolt, the Romans destroyed Judea and renamed it to Syria PALAESTINA. Even Jerusalem was destroyed and burned down, renamed Aeolina Capitolina. At the same moment, the Romans slaughtered all the Jews they could found and expelled every single Jew out of Palaestina.

Your history stopped there you fucking kike, ever since you've been a diaspora all over the world. Meanwhile the Romans let the other Semitic inhabitants of Palaestine continue living there. The Byzantine Empire did the same thing, keeping the name of Palaestina while also keeping the Jews out.

This was the case until the 7th century when Arab Muslims invaded the Levants and mixed with the local Semitic inhabitants, giving us the modern Palestinians we know today. For 1200 years, Palestine and the Palestinians have existed while the kikes were a disorganized people all over the world that had lost their culture and connection to their ancestral lands, since they assimilated to the countries they lived (Like the Yiddish speakers in Germany).

The Romans called it Palestine.
The Byzantines called it Palestine.
The Muslims called it Palestine.
The Ottomans called it Palestine.
The BRITISH called it the British Mandate of Palestine.

It's always been Palestine until you foreign invaders took it over and claimed nobody lived on the land for 1200 years until the Palestinians took it over from Jordan. How fucking stupid do you think everybody us?

The history is here for everybody to see, you're fooling no-one you stupid kike, and neither are the Trump cucks itt obsessed with sucking that circumcised (((cock)))

Not my country. Not much goes on. They're utterly incompetent. They didn't wipe out their Indian population and that continues to plague them.

Nah

We fucking hate you. Real hardworking Americans fucking hate you. We need to stop giving you kikes money and rather invest it into OUR infrastructure.

You do not belong here.

Who is next? Tuvalu or Tonga? Important countries for sure.

do u have school shootings

ONE DOES NOT TRASH TALK Tupou VI

>Guatemala

LITERALLY WHO??? is this another irrelevant 3rd world shitskin country besides my own?

i dont care either way what its called
i want all the kikes around the world to be rounded up and sent there
as for the arabs, the kikes can pay them to go to arab countries or wipe them out
i couldnt care less

No just shootings all over. They are a bunch of violent fucks. I've got 24/7 staff, 5 people at all time, armed.

Crappy US client state south of Mexico. Mexicans treat them far worse than Trump does Mexico

are you a rich fag

If I recall correctly, my country has the 3rd or 4th most Jews in the entire world, and the 2nd highest per capita after Israel, if I recall correctly.

And do you know what? All the Jews that I know here come and go to Israel very often. Your mistake is thinking they "settle" in Israel, no they fucking don't, they'll still stay in your countries and maintain their positions of power.

You live in the US, your country is already lost as all your politicians are total cucks for AIPAC, including Trump, but for the rest of us there's hope we can fix shit. Give them a literal scare.

So why is accepting a change in a country's capital such a big deal anyway?

No shit they fucking did. Who the fuck do you think is allowing their goblin looking natives to pour in across the border? Goddamn fucking kikes.

Heebs are butthurt because the bible says that Jerusalem is the capital but Arabs occupy half of Jerusalem. Arabs want Jerusalem to be their capital as well. Butthurt ensures.

>retarded amerimutt
>write like this is r/the_donald
>starts with capital letter
>ends with no dot
is it AIPAC or JIDF that pays you or are you doing it for free?

Thanks for the feedback Muhammad

Nah people are cheap here

Way to shill, boys! Good work! Here's your dollar to pay back your outrageous jewish student loans to your jewish liberal arts college! Was it worth $100,000 to get an illustration degree and try pot?

>The only countires who hate israel are asshole african and middle eastern countries.

Well, most Scandinavian people aren't too partial to you for attempting to genocide them.

And I certainly don't like you for shooting up the USS Liberty.

In fact, I think that if the average small town US Sailor or Marine knew what Sup Forums knew about your false-flagging, racist, neanderthal dickhead country, they'd probably stop fighting your battles for you and march in the exact OPPOSITE direction of Iran and come put a big boot right up your jewish ass.

Fuck you, Israel, you jew supremacist brick of shit. Fuck you for brainwashing and killing children.

Choke on a baby's foreskin.

America will never bring about peace between Israel and Palestine, but you might inadvertently unite Korea.

God bless America and Israel they're our greatest allies

If you don't like it here, get the fuck out

And now the jews call it Israel; as is their right, since it now belongs to them, including the city of Jerusalem which they themselves built. Sorry, hassan, guess you're just gonna have to stay in canada.

Guatemala's fucking flag has an all seeing vagina on it

jerusalem right now is being trampled by Gentiles. too bad for you, ashkenaz khazarian. youre not israelites. divorced for being whores. youre not judeans. you invented a word. (jewish for meaning judean) and ran with it. well tough mommy tits

nicaragua. whatever. guatemala is not exactly a paradise

t. r/the_donald

t. 8nigger