What do you like and dislike about Asians?

What do you like and dislike about Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUKQMeJHfZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2nd one from left is master race. How can any other Asian even compete?

soulless insects

Nothing really. I suppose I could do with a few less Chinese in my country, that's about it.

China, unknown, Korea, Japan, Unknown, Mongolia.

If the missing two are Thailand and/or Vietnam how badly did western education fail me?

Excellent food. Excellent cartoons. Excellent whamen. Fun to game with Asian Bros in DOTA. Kpop and jmetal are decent. Even some jungle Asians are bro tier like flips. Chinese are greedy and ethnocentric but it's open, so fair enough. Honorary. Would breed QTs out of ten.

Left to Right:

Viet, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Manchu, Mongol

I like that they are family oriented and support eachother thus succeding in any foren land and enviroment, we need to learn from them in that aspect!

Japanese are top tier asians, without a doubt. The others I don't really have an impression on them other than they seem greedy, especially the Chinese

I wonder how many people unironically believe this

Thais are different. They are in the Indian sphere.

i like Chinese trains, Japanese cartoons, Korean films, Mongolian singing.

Manchu has like 2 people left and Mongolians are only relevant on Marco Polo.
Ranks go:
CHINESE > KOREAN >> JAPAAPOLOGISEFORNANKING >>>>> VIETNIGGER

I have never found anything to like.

Count me

>What you like
The hentai
>what you dislike
The people

It's because confucian ideals value societal comforminity/function over individualist/free thinking.

These quite polar to enlightenment ideals, that's why Westerners see us as aliens

I like that they're high IQ but don't take advantage of it to undermine other cultures (unlike (((some))) people).
I dislike that many seem to lack empathy (how the fuck can anyone shamelessly beat up an alive dog with a stick over a fire)

I dislike that autists keep making offtopic threads about them, such as this garbage thread.

I dislike the fact that they don't tend to integrate well in my country. They hold few of our values, and care about none of our politics or history.

The way they purchase property to rent out to New Zealanders while they live in China is absurd.

There hasn't been an Asian member of Parliament here that hasn't been involved in a scandal. Least not a current National MP who failed to disclose he worked for a decade under Chinese Military Intelligence.

They tend to stay in their own communities, not learning English. None of the South East Asians I know (and I know a lot) pay taxes. They're all involved in money making schemes in one way or another, few of which are ethical.

I dislike how the University ones are getting involved in social justice anti-white bullshit.

The only thing I really like about them is that they're very non violent compared to the Pacific Islanders and Maori here.

There are 10,430,000 Manchus although no one speaks the language.

They are like the Irish of Asia

There are people with empathy, we just don't talk about it
youtube.com/watch?v=pUKQMeJHfZw

>Like
Japan, worst Korea, Singapore
>Dislike
The rest, specially the shitskins Asian shitholes.

Ok, out of curiosity where would that put Laos/Singapore? Are they something in between like Tibet?

Pros: It depends on the Asian. Japanese are on top - they seem to have a European ethos that puts them apart from other Asians, a stronger sense of Volk than any other. Their country is clean, the people know their role in society, they have incredible Ordnung. Chinese and Koreans make good food, better than Japanese. I think some Asian girls are attractive.

Cons: Certain Asians never assimilate into white society. Just look at Vancouver and the majority-Asian areas of Seattle, San Francisco, and other West Coast cities. Chinese people especially are guilty of this. All the Japanese and Filipino-Americans I've met have integrated fine on the other hand. However, Filipinos and many Southeast Asians are prone to gangsterism and thug behavior and are similar to Latinos in many aspects. Asians also seem to be entirely unaware of their surroundings, are extremely clumsy, and constantly cause accidents both on the road and in regular everyday life (in restaurants, offices, etc.) Many Asians don't seem to have any sense of empathy and will not give a shit if someone is in trouble or if an animal is tortured far beyond what is considered acceptable in the slaughtering process.

You have to remember race≠culture.

Anyways, Laos and Thailand is basically the same country same langauge like Germany and Austria.

As for Singapore, even it's name is Sanskrit "Singha Pura" city of lions.
But Singapore sadly got colonized by Chinks

I think the Chinese are evil soulless denizens that crawl throughout their metal industrial hives.
They bred out free thinking and sense of mercy centuries ago, as well as any other traits deemed 'weak'.
They are the enemy, they go against everything the west stands for and if given the chance; would kill every man, woman, and child in the west. Then they would invade our lands and wipe out any remaining traces of our culture to build their factories and towers, retreating to their steel hives in uniform brooding and planning like alien insects devoid of any humanity.

It's only the Nationborn Chinese I dislike. But let me say, by the way they act; they only look human.

High ASIC prices nothing more.

>American
>Post image of china from the 1970s.
Like pottery.

Call from today were not living in the golden age of the 1980s anymore America is a dying superpower you mutt.

I’m Asian. Many Asian countries have some intense workaholic culture built into them. Ugh.

A cousin who was born in the U.S went to study here once. He was horrified because many of the stuff taught in highschool are taught in college. He shat his pants and didn’t come back since.

Please come for help. Please.

hey buddy that's not nice

Lmao stop larping. IQ of your people is on the low end.

That's only the Sinosohere man.

Southeast Asians are lazy and nonchalant

I suppose my confusion then was with why Mongolians were included with your original group but the others were not.

Mongols and Manchu are Tungustic hordesmen but they are historically relevant to the region so...

I live in a small town near Vladivostok, Nakhodka. There's lots of asian merchants and native koreans. While Chinese are generally okay-ish people, most of them are just merchants and have all horrible accents or barely speak the language at all. Those who are not merchants mostly work in construction industry.

There are some Vietnamese - likewise merchants - their goods generally are a bit better and cheaper than Chinese and they have less problems with language sometimes. They mostly keep to themselves and never cause any problems.

Koreans are native and citizens, most don't even actually speak korean. They are the fucking worst of all, embodying the bydlo-gopnik stereotype. All crude, brutish yellow niggers. That's about native ones - occasionally DPRK citizens show up here, and they are way, way better, although all manlets lol. They don't talk a lot.

Haven't seen any other asians much, except occasionally a bunch of Japanese dudes in Vladivostok - generally good people that know English well enough to sustain an intresting conversation.

Are you preparing for the Chinese takeover of Siberia over the coming decades? Learn some Mandarin so you can be a security guard for an oil well or something.
Also outer Manchuria is rightful Chinese clay gtfo

They're still like that. And you want to me a mutt?
Has Brexit happened yet? No?
Are you still being invaded by Muslims? Yes. Is you capital, London, still more than 50% non-British? Yes. What about that mayor over there, what's his name? Sadiq khan? That's right, how's that going for ya. But "oh some people in America are mixed that must mean all Americans are fat ugly mutts that shop at Walmart and eat McDonald's."
Wrong! America is still 70% pure white, yes it's true we are mixed among European nationalities, but that doesn't make us ugly, in fact I'd say euromixed makes people look better.
But I shouldn't judge on the basis of ethnicity, I judge nations for their politics.
Which you my Anglo cousins don't seem to be doing well with.
Here in the old colonies we have Trump, who might I say has followed through on all his promises. We got our Tax cut, our Markets are fantastic and deportation of illegal immigrants has been doing well for us, and soon we'll be getting a big beautiful wall on our southern border.
Things are looking pretty promising over here, how are you doing Britain? Theresa May been deporting migrants? What? She hasn't? And she wants Britain to remain in the EU despite public opinion?!
Well then Britain let me tell you I don't hate you I pity you, I love you as a brother, and I think you need help.

I don't care, let them come if they dare. At least I'll get to see those nukes from roadside forest near Dushkino in action.

>Also outer Manchuria is rightful Chinese clay gtfo
t. illiterate retard

There wan't even any Chinese at the time of cession except for a couple hundred criminals.

>outer Manchuria is rightful Chinese clay

Was, USSR paid for it in blood removing Japanese.

That's a meme though, the manchurian offensive was the least costly operation we ever did. Not that Japs had any fighting capacity by that moment.

>mutt thinks leaving the union that we've been part of for 40 years can happen in a year.
>mutt thinks he's 70% white
>mutt thinks America is doing well, thinks illegal immigrant populations going down instead of up, thinks his political system isn't horribly corrupt, inefficient, owned by Jewish corporations and isn't being overtaken by China.
I think Britain is in a shithole right now but don't dare say America is anything like the utopia you described.

Thais have nothing in common with pajeets.

ever been around them? i live in the Bay Area

>like
Eyes on the prize mentality, seemingly good manners.
>dislike
Insincere, not that much of a problem but it kind of breaks the illusion when you realise that all the good manners are just a show.

>good manners are just a show
... isn't that kind of the point?

tfw when we still have more white people than your silly little island

I like that they make some good stuff at times that I can consume.
I dislike that most Asians are sneaky and backstabbing, except for China. At least China will say to our faces that they dislike us, while Japan pretends to play nice while they talk shit the moment the eyes are off of them.

There's been a great influx of Chinese here.
They are brazilianizing at an astoundingly fast rate.

The other day two Chinese women were fighting for a man in a crime tv show, in portuguese underclass slang and all.

UMA