Other urls found in this thread:

shingekinobahamut-virginsoul.jp/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need more Favaro in my life.

dead

Yes

Can't wait 10000% hype

>find out that there's no favaro in season 2

Animedia and Newtype both featured Virgin Soul this month.

>tfw no Amira

But user.... Favaro is in it

>Daoko singing/rapping the ED

>finding out MAPPA continues to save anime for another year

He's there but he'll most likely be a background character. Same goes for the zombie loli, she was barely in any of the PVs.

>24 eps
RIP MAPPA.

What do we know about her so far?

She's a popular bounty hunter who falls in love with someone who wants to take advantage of her.

Mappa produced an english site recently.
shingekinobahamut-virginsoul.jp/en/

This series was made to promote some mobile game right? Is it actually any good?

she is a dragon

Its a very dated game at this point; I think people still play it for the stories and waifus. But the English version died a few years ago and the JP one requires registration with a JP phone number to not get shafted; so its hard to recommend.
I think the anime is less to promote the game or sell product than it is about fanservice.

I worded that wrong. I'm asking if the anime itself is any good, not the game.

Usually these kinds of adaptations tend to be piss poor, but the PV for the second season looked good.

Its not an adaptation of anything, it was an original story set in the game's universe. Some of the characters were later added to RoB and Granblue.
Its definitely one of the best fantasy anime in the past decade. The first half is golden, but it comes a part a bit near the end.

It's fun, like watching a decent DnD campaign.
Would reccomend

Many thanks.