Reminder that the "amerimutt" meme is a psyop with the sole purpose of attacking white pride and nationalism in the USA

Reminder that the "amerimutt" meme is a psyop with the sole purpose of attacking white pride and nationalism in the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana#Demographics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for you user.

I'm sorry, that image is 70 years old,
currently your white identity is being sieged by niggers and our rapebabies

Its a shitty meme

>"Soon you'll be just like us..."

(((You)))

Your image is hardly any different.

yeah, same with the "fucking leaf" meme

banter that I don't like is all just a big psyop

perpetrated by wealthy jews that can shapeshift into reptilians

As a Brit, I am deeply jealous of America. At least yous don’t herds of pakis raping child and even when you retaliate you can be thrown in jail.
I long for the day to be in gods country.

Reminder, if shit doesn't describe you, you don't give a fuck.

The butthurt is amusing but I lost respect for these amerimutt posters when I found out the vast majority of them are pussy meme flag pajeets

This whole deal is a psyop. I've had five alcoholic beverages today so my instincts are keen.

Lmao eurofags are just self-projecting since they're all gonna be replaced by Arab rape-babies.

Reminder that most mongrels have disliked this meme since its inception, but recently there has been a load of threads like this. Almost always >1 post by this IP, too.
OP is at best a very dedicated shitposter, and at worst part of a team of shills deliberately sliding the board.

Sage and report.

Looks like Mutt's back on the menu, boys! Get posting!

Why is it that all the posters are British Scum?

>be called cucks, muhammads and worse
>Have Murkans laughing and gloating at dead white people.
>Have yanks howling with laughter and explicitly stating they hope more whites are murdered and kills
>They chased Indians off this board.
>They laugh at and mock anything that isn't their own country
>They absolutely sperg out and rage when people have had enough here.

bump.
its da troof, mane

there are more blonde-haired blue-eyed people here than anywhere in the world

i don't like the term 'white'

it's too vague

we can all agree that we are of european descent s\

Is liking capitalism bad now? Lmfao

In other news, water is wet

I thought you brits could handle the bantz? Sad.

Nah its just the inferiority complex of non Americans. Actually a relatively funny manifestation of this desu. You must be new if you don't know about their feverent inferiority complex on this site

He said more, not percent wise. Your tiny island doesn't have as many people as new York lol

Is that a new one?!

>american cant face the banter so it sugarcoats it and lies to himself to feel better
>cant take the smallest joke because they cant cope with it

USA is Sociopath the country

>Reminder that the "amerimutt" meme is a psyop with the sole purpose
Why is there a videoclip of an American country singer singing it in 2016?
youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4

Your arrogance never fails to astonish me. No wonder they call it Jew S A.

Yep, all you need to know:
Jealousy breeds hate

>Spain
okay dirty spic

I steal dis

Why do Amerimutts have absolutely no banter and take everything so seriously, Christ you can really tell that you cunts were puritans

but you mutts are all insultive and demeaning to anything and anyone that isn't "muh usa" .. why would we take you serious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana#Demographics

Geez, why are you amerimutts so insecure over this?

Just accept BOTH the statistics and who you are, don't forget, it's okay to be american.

Whiter than you, Paco

kek'd. saved

I hope for your soul you spend Boxing Day in repentant prayer and reflection, you sinner.

You just chat pure shit lad

>inferiority complex

OH MY GOOOD

I AM SO JEALOUS OF NOT BEING A 56%ER!! WHY WASN'T I BORN AN AMERIMUTTT??

SHOULD I KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW? AM I NOT TOO DARK ENOUGH FOR THIS WORLD????

>PLS STAWP MAKING FUN OF ME! :(

This
This thread is proof that mutts can't

>my family is mixed
>all our races are mixed :)
>so proud

HOW CAN I COMPETE?

because they had 8 years of a nigger president?
that would make anyone stop bantz

AMERMUTT THREAD :)

TIME TO ROLL BOYS

what is 56 percent of 350 million

We know that, user.
What most people don't know is Soros spent $80 million coming up with that shit. That was the best the left could do for $80 million, and basically it's Shareblue's self-portrait.

Zero in 20 years

It isn't a horrible meme, just a horribly forced meme, much like the recent Polandball riffs

>implying nobody in any european country ever mixed with anyone else in any other european country

ooga booga who u callin a 56%er face?

SOROS
MUUH SHIILS

No it's just funny as fuck to watch you mutts rage out, how have you not clocked that yet?

196 million

>mixing to the point of pic related
>i'm still white I swear

Oh Jamal Martinez, just don't chimp out with your guns okay?

The absolute state of muttmerica top kek

>tfw ywn have $80mill to drop on memes.

>MODS
>MODS
>STOP THEM, THEY'RE HURTING MY FEELINGS :(

at least we arn't Muslim

>whiter than u achmed

Eurocucks fucking ruined this board with that shit. We should have and American only board.

>the "amerimutt" meme is a psyop with the sole purpose of attacking white pride and nationalism in the USA
jews

>The year is 2050
>America, after seeing it's white population become a minority, devolves into a catastrophic civil war between blacks and Hispanics
>Only the most resilient of the Mutticus Globinus survives the complete destruction of the country
>His only words
>"at least we arn't muslim"

>statistics and facts are a jew psyop!!!

based

Or to infuriating you American mutt pipo to such level, you finally start doing something about it

praise jebus

Yeah it is also intended to sow antagonisms between whites in America and whites in Europe. Get the whites arguing about who is and isn't "really" white while minorities continue fucking all of your women and taking over your economy and demographics.
White is a system of values and common heritage. You can ban together to defend it and secure a future for your children, or you can argue like children as it is all taken from you.

I fucking hate this meme.
I'm an American and my skin is white as snow and my family has been in America for hundreds of years.

>is new to psyops

You pissed on us and enjoyed our misery. Now you are the buttmonkeys and you cry like women.

You don't have to white to be an American, you retard.

take that memeflag off, I dare you.

Meme is ineffective. Everyday American nationalism gets stronger, memes can help but they can't really hurt us.

Shit, posted the wrong one.

Murka

Bustin' nuts and spawnin' mutts.

Did you ge the Winter Festival bonus this year from Soros?
Hillary rang me to personally thank me for making so many mutt memes and in such a short time.

say that to 90% of merimutts on this board
>RHEEEEE PHSY OP RHEEEEE

It's been almost three months now and they still haven't clocked on.
These memes will never stop hurting them.

my opinion on a meme is pretty simple. if it elicits laughter, then it's most likely a good meme.

the amerimutt meme is, without question, funny. i don't take it that seriously.

see

as someone with a good portion of my family over there i wish it was but it clearly isnt, statistics dont lie, and if they did it wouldnt be in your favor.

Yeah, I'm a fucking Dane you mongrel. There are no Danish VPNs, and why the fuck would Shareblue hire any of us? We're such a small and insignificant country in the grand scheme of things, that's why we can get away with a lot more than other European Union countries.

the meme is not simple enough for the average mutt, it takes a while for it to sink it.

That American's Creed is exactly how I see the invention that is USA.

Unfortunately parasites are taking over your country. You may ask why non-whites and women don't follow Americas's creed. The are destroing something beautiful.

I think those groups are inherently parasitical, but of course The Jew has accelerated the process.

all 'amerimutt' is, is mocking the entirety of humanity, while empowering those who r racially pure; but only those whose ethnic-backgrounds are capable of creating a 1st world society. America is a nation of immigrants & is in the top 5 of most magnanimous -- & is the most powerful, our culture is literally humanity's/every1's culture that follows under 1 principle: "u r free 2 do as u please, so long as u do not infringe upon another's right 2 do the same'

its counter-productive in an objective environment -- irony & comedy ultimately

You. Reality kicks in and you realize that your 25 million people will experience minority status before we ever do unless you get your shit together soon.

THE AMERICA YOU LUST FOR WAS A SHIT
SHOW.

THAT BOB DOBS DAD CULTURE AND ALL THAT WAS CREATED TO HAVE A SOFT LANDING FOR WORLD WAR VETERANS
THAT STILL NEEDED TO MAINTAIN STRUCTURE
AND A FEELING OF POWER SO THEY WOULDN'T HAVE FLASHBACKS
THUS THE ALCOHOL EVERYWHERE HUMANLY
POSSIBLE.
OFFICIES, BREAKFAST MARTINIS, AND ALL THAT.

not that i'm hating but just some insight into the "great america"

Don't you get it ? Those are the Poos getting their revenge.

It's all fun and memes
till a mutt corrupts your genes

Stay safe out there. Avoid eye contact. Ignore their jabberings and shoot to kill. If one bites you put a round in its head and then a round in yours as your heritage pours down the drain.

????

At least the Indian citizen has the good nature and sense to take a shit outside.
The average mutt just shuffles his ass cheeks and squirts out about 750ml of foul smelling, greasy and virulent burger slurry straight into the seat of his pants, down the leg of his trousers and onto the floor of the aisle he is walking on.

I don't really care because it's funny and sadly it's true. you can't go anywhere without seeing it. what I wouldn't give to just go somewhere white. nigs, spics and their mongrel race mixed kids are everywhere. you just can't escape it. I need to laugh about it because it's depressing what has happened to the US. psyop or not it provides a good laugh to a depressing situation.