Russians are not your friend. Don't fall for their bullshit. They are a nation of peasants...

Russians are not your friend. Don't fall for their bullshit. They are a nation of peasants, where abject poverty is the norm. Their "whiteness" is irrelevant and factually counter logical to your notions of racial superiority, because the overwhelming majority of them live like prisoners in tiny stinking apartments. Fuck them. Reject them. Dont let your pstupidity and your innate dislike of brown skin clouds your judgement. It's not your fault that you're stupid.

I'm from Florida and before I moved to Europe I was inclined to buy into the view that Russia was the way forward. Trust me. It's not.

Bbbuuuttt pan slavism, white unity and sheeit?

I work for FB, before you ask. Thx. Dublin. Moved here July 17.

Is it really that bad like all the people are fucked up? Because in America there are tons of retarded idiots.

Fuck off shill
>white unity

The average Russian lives in a way that you would not want for your kids

how is it different from an average american?

OP has a point. Russians still have a very soviet era mentality. Slaves? Maybe not but very close that. However, in terms of nationalism, supremacy and white pride there's no other country that would be even close to Russia.

You always pick the most degenerate people photos for these threads. I knew a guy who looked like in your pic when i was a little school boy. That guy was aggressive and somewhat marginal. Then he killed a homeless man with another degenerate guy and went to a prison for underage. Now he is possibly some kind of a criminal-chad and i'm a kissless virgin. And you can not see photos with me in context of a 'typical russian' in the internet.

I don't love Russia, but Russians are eminently preferable to shitskins.

Actually no one cares europoor

Most of them have no idea that there's another way and most of them believe that people in the west live kind of like them, except they have more money.

I forgot to say that that guy had beaten me.

i love russia and how based they are. also russia is a pretty exotic place, though povety yes, but we
know why, ive seen alot of beautiful russians, and to deny some white lineage in russia is retarded, some
look full germanic. once ww3 breaks out, im deff not being forced in the army to fight for my cuck
country against these guys.

Russia might not be a great place to live, but I can't think of a single brown country that's better than it. I sure as fuck would rather live in Russia than in Mexico, which is what my country is going to turn into if we don't do something's drastic, which may require Russian help.

Why the fuking ID changed.

Shut up you stupid mick

>I work for FB
Could you tell me why FB always ban my ad accounts even despite the fact that I always follow it's policy?

>i work for FB

jew doing his D&C tactic here and on facebook

I found this guy on vk. Now i'm sad.

Basically this. I work for a notable national publication and have been on assignment in Moscow for months at a time reporting on Russian interference in the 2016 election. Russians show a blatant disregard for the human rights of minorities and then expect to not be sanctioned/invaded by the rest of the civilized world. They're that stupid.

>Russians show a blatant disregard for the human rights of minorities
I'm not seeing the problem here

shut the fuck up
Russia is litterally Europe's last hope against Jews like you. Putin is leading Russia to a powerful prosperous future that will save the west from itself while it crumbles to degeneracy

Today is his birthday. why so

I'm agree with you, I would fuck a based trad qt russian girl

Not the poor ones. Poverty makes any ethnicity shitskin tier. Educated russians are alright to be around but they can be irritatingly aloof.

Russian shills

>ireland

i consider russia the backup plan, its strategy seems to be unremarkable oligarchy and give the usa all the rope it wants

Rather support Russia than fucking Europe and it's Muslims and niggers. Would rather live in a poor country full of whites than a rich one full of niggers and rapefugees.

Dixiecucks BTFO'd

Now i'm posting his photo

My neighbor is a Russian. Over the summer while i was at work he spotted a methhead in my garage. He confronted him and the piece of shit attacked him with a spade. The tweaker spent 3 weeks in the hospital after the spade was taken from him and beaten with it. Me and the Russian are good friends and even exchanged gifts for joke gifts for Christmas. He got a track suit i got a gift card to McDonald's. Can't speak for all of them but the Russian i know is ok

his wife and daughter

>I'm from Florida
Hello Mr. 56 percent. How much Boston merchandise do you own?

>Russians show a blatant disregard for the human rights of minorities
You're a fucking faggot.
I guess you look like this, don't you?

Minority rights are human rights, that's why.

You wish. I go to the gym every week and women give me compliments on my attire all the time.

kak mnye naiti russkuyu zhynu?
mnye 25 i ya stal maliy bagach iz'za bitcoina.

i told i was a kissless virgin. so i won't help you.

>I go to the gym every week and women give me compliments on my attire all the time.
lmao
>larping this hard

how old are you?
why are you a kissless virgin?
are you self-absorbed?

i just am
wat?

>Chad criminal vs Virgin polack

If you start chasing minority rights, you end up with men in dresses molesting little girls in public restrooms and getting away with it.

Nigeria isn't in europe

>are you self-absorbed?

do you spend a lot of time wondering about why you are the way you are? do you spend a lot of time thinking about yourself?

American whites are the only true whites left, fuck europeans and eurasians

>American
>Whites
Pick one

Imageboards made me feel I belonged to some great community of autists.

>t. poor midwestern amerilard who has never traveled.

It's amazing how much time you Jews spend on this forum

My 23andme begs to differ

Why don't you kill him? In Russia you can get away with it. Not necessarily because it's corrupt, but you got a lot of 'parks' that are actually forests, lots of empty spaces, places where nobody comes... Do you remember that serial killer who murdered all those women at that park? About 50 before he got caught!

What's fucking good Western intelligence, afraid your plan to exterminate whites isn't going fast enough?

Now i like him. Although I don't want to return to my hometown, where he resides, because Moscow is much more fun.

leaf post....¿ best post?

Precisely this

(((OP)))

Fuck off, kike! White people UNITE!

Seriously, it really is sad to watch these people bash one of the few white countries that's helping to promote Christianity and traditional European values.

>bothering to make a case against this person instead of just disregarding their posts as prima facie liberal nonsense
It's like coming up with considered responses to NPC dialogue.

>This much anti-russia shilling

It's a holiday and I live alone, what the fuck else am I going to do tonight?

>white countries that's helping to promote Christianity and traditional European values
Are you fucking retarded? Holy shit. I I literally have never read something so fucking dumb my entire life.

Russia is the most anti-European country in Europe. Firstly the government shills for minorities and Islam all the time. Putin said Islam was one of the core religions of Russia. Moscow is pretty much full of churkas and central Asians these days, like London tier full. Russia constantly makes aggressive actions on her neighbors - so much for being pro-European right?

Secondly, Russia is by far one of the most degenerate places on earth. You think because the average Russian peasant thinks hes a Christian that they are >muh white and trad. They literally are the most AIDS and abortion ridden nations in Europe and their regard for human-life is Chinese tier. Crime is rampant. Infrastructure (railways are good though) is terrible. The countryside is basically dead. Fertility = shit.

RUSSIA DOES NOT HAVE TRADITIONAL EUROPEAN VALUES. There was no renaissance in Russia. No enlightenment in Russia. Any morality, culture, and history was pounded out by the bolsheviks and most of the good Russians already died in WW1 and especially WW2. It is crime infested. It lacks basic human rights like freedom of the press. Courts are corrupt as fuck as is every level of the government. Elections are very obviously rigged. It is one of the most crime infested nations in the world. Police either lazy or brutal, there's no consistency.

That's why so many Russians escaped to the West. The only hope for Russia is the end of Putin and his corrupt oligarchy and a platform for a guy like Navalny to actually introduce European-style liberal democracy. Russians need to be given real freedom, before it's too late, they have already suffered enough under autocrats.

Merry Christmas from one node of the autistic friend simulator hivemind to another

>majority of them live like prisoners in tiny stinking apartments.

implying that plebs from other countries live in a huge stinking apartments?

Unfortunately your average Moskali are way too brainwashed to realize how shitty their country and government is so they will probably never do any serious actions to oust their dictators.

Oy vey goy Russians aren't white!

European HQ of all the companies that control your life, fag. 000's of Americans working here.

see ya around space cowboy

>Moscow is pretty much full of churkas and central Asians these days, like London tier full. Russia constantly makes aggressive actions on her neighbors - so much for being pro-European right?

lol, fucking poroshenko dick sucking degenerate, you have to try harder than that.

None. I work in Dublin. I live in Grand Canal Plaza. I work for FB

Yeah, i get it, nobody likes being told their country sucks.

Where did I say that? About the response I expected from Johnny Reddit who found this website last summer though.

Middle and Upper classes of Russians are very decent people, and not idiots.

Unfortunately they are a small small minority in their countries, but Russia has a better future than America, given its racial homogeneity.

It's not going to be a prosperous place anytime soon, but don't believe the lies you hear about them being evil and stupid, they can surprise you.

Ukrainian imbecile speaks about brainwashing, while Poroshenko buys new mansion in Spain.

>EU and US imposes perpetual sanctions against Russia
>why you so poor Russia?

Ok, allow me to destroy this argument step by step.

1) Putin is technically right to say that Islam is one of the core religions of the Russian landmass as is (20% of Russians native to Russian land are Muslim). The influx of "churkas" is a sign of economic prosperity, these people send remittances home just like the spics in America.

2) Putin has been giving financial incentives for people to have kids, and Russian population growth has actually gone into positive growth (compare to other slavic countries).

3) Russians are by definition Slavs and thus European and the government is helping to preserve this culture. You may call it anti-European if you wish, but it opposes the faggotry you see all over the western media (is this the European culture you were referring to?).

4) So many "Russians" escaped to the West purely because their Jewish family members allowed them to escape through a scummy narrative to painted them as victims of the oppressive communist government that jews themselves installed. You are quite clearly one of these jews (шaлoм).

Anyway, your hatred for Russian PEOPLE is showing. Putin is just a reflection of the people at the moment. They are willing to let the corruption slide as long as their leader is standing up to the imperialistic kikes running (((NATO))) and the (((EU))). Putin has brought Russia back to the international stage as a serious player and as a force that actively opposes the faggotry-pushing white-shaming kikes that western governments answer to.

Not everyone who calls out Russian degeneracy is a cockhole you know, at least its not Africa in Europe (Ukraine).

Жидoк этoт, нe хoхoл

>1) Putin is technically right to say that Islam is one of the core religions of the Russian landmass as is (20% of Russians native to Russian land are Muslim). The influx of "churkas" is a sign of economic prosperity, these people send remittances home just like the spics in America.
Russia is home to many of them you dumbshit Americlap.
>2) Putin has been giving financial incentives for people to have kids, and Russian population growth has actually gone into positive growth (compare to other slavic countries).
Only if you count Russian nationals, ethnic Russians have poor fertility rates and high abortion rate. Countryside is dead, go and see it.
>Russians are by definition Slavs and thus European and the government is helping to preserve this culture
You still don't get it? Bolsheviks already killed any culture or morality that was left in Russia. Why hasn't Russia produced anything of cultural value to the world in these last few decades when the Russian Empire, autocratic as it was, at least produced countless famous writers, artists, musicians, and so on?
>So many "Russians" escaped to the West purely because their Jewish family members allowed them to escape through a scummy narrative to painted them as victims of the oppressive communist government that jews themselves installed. You are quite clearly one of these jews (шaлoм).
Fucking retarded Amerimutt, my god. Soviet government was literally jewish bureaucrats and their descendants. Nobody suffered under the USSR more than Russians (maybe Ukrainians). Holy shit, you really are fucking stupid, stop typing.

The use of "whiteness" in your statement reeks of kikery.

Any ruskie with a couple pennies is most likely a bolshevik halfbreed jewskie ruskie. The kikes that run that junta have made sure indigenous gentiles stay broke.

>The only hope for Russia is the end of Putin and his corrupt oligarchy and a platform for a guy like Navalny to actually introduce European-style liberal democracy. Russians need to be given real freedom, before it's too late, they have already suffered enough under autocrats.
Russians would only suffer more under "western democracy."

and more good info

Yeah, just like Poles, Balts, Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, literally every ex-communist state that embraced western democracy, right? They're doing so much worse than they were, right, Russia is doing way better than all of them, right?
Fucking retarded amerimutt.

I don't understand what point you're making at the end. You said "That's why so many Russians escaped to the West" and I refuted the "Russian" part of that by saying you needed Jewish family members to flee and Jews are gonna Jew. Are you shocked these people left when given the chance?

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have a "Russian" jew immigrant bashing Russia as a non-white country that's being taken over by Muslims and stands against European values. You really can't make this shit up, lol.

FUCKING THIS
RUSSIA DIED DURING THE OCTOBER REVOLUTION
THE FUCKING JEWISH BOLSHEVIKS TOOK OVER RUSSIA AND TURNED IT INTO A COMMUNISTIC MARXIST SATANIC KIKE STATE.
REAL RUSSIA WAS IMPERIAL RUSSIA
A CHRISTIAN ARYAN REICH
THE THIRD ROME

PIC FUCKING RELATED
MAY GOD BLESS THE WHITE ARMY AND THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE
NATSOC REVOLUTION MUST COME TO RUSSIA . AND THIS TIME ALL SLAVIC RUSSIANS WILL TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK !

srry for rant

Every White Russian that fled from the Reds and their descendants were Jews? Do you know how fucking stupid you sound?
>hurr im retarded as fuck and have no idea what im talking about lemme just call everyone a jew
KYS.

You're a corporate slave, with an illusion of freedom. Watch your own degeneracy.

> being this fucking retarded

fuck that kike puppet putin and all of the shitkins flooding Moscow and st. Petersburg
Ivan the Terrible would've exterminated every single one of the fucking kike commies, shitskins, and race-traitors that are inhabiting his empire.

russia is ok but it isn't the best slavic country i guess.
t. ukrainian

God bless you brainwashed peasant 16yo.

>ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL STOOPID YOU TRUST
>I AM SMART YOU ALL DRUMBS!!
Jesus Christ
Look at this Ravioli-numale shit

I'm talking about recent immigrants like yourself. Is your name Misha or Sasha?

The 2 most common "Russian" jew names

Imbecile.

Still waiting for this shitbag to admit he's a hateful Jew from Ukraine