Final solution to race-mixing

Hello I'm a biochemist, when state-enforced preimplantation genetic diagnosis become widespread you need to remember this:
The toxin-antitoxin system(a pure selfish gene example)

With that system you can ensure that all people who aren't carriers of the system can't reproduce with people who are carriers and with a little bit of effort we can even get race traitor women dead when they get pregnant by a non-white or also non-white gfs of race traitor males. We can also make it to affect only white women but not white men, so no one can breed with our women shrinking the white race but we can expand white genes to other women.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/7m3l1p/in_order_to_reproduce_successfully_women_need_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok but how the fuck do we get about doing this

Why do you care, you aren't white anyway.

OKAASAN

SkepticalHippo.jpg

You serious, Clark?

DESIGNATED TOPKEK

Basically works that way: you got a lethal toxin and you got an antidote. When racemix happens the mongrel creature lacks enough antidote to prevent the toxin from killing it. As I said we can make it kill the mother too

How did that skank get into the restaurant dressed like that? She gave someone a BJ didn't she.

in the future when CRISPR and gene-editing become a tangible, cost-effective, available means - the beige human race will start to selectively designer baby whiteness back into existence as though race were akin to picking a puppy. it will be whiteness without its culture. at that point successive generations will be majority white but only superficially.

Nobody should waste their time with a woman like that. She needs a nice Christmas gassing

Non-whites aren't that creative

lmao at the pic with the chinklet
>that thousand yard stare
>"was this doctor salary really worth it..?"

Don’t know. What I do know is her titties are disgusting outside of those tit slings.

Fuck. Pretty cool idea, we niggers can black as many white girls as possible and we do not have to worry about getting them pregnant nor ruining my life raising a bastard who comes out of the vagina of a slut

the point is not a save the white race you piece of shit. it's to save the white race spirit. no point saving an empty shell reduced to itself. and it will also only produce the opposite effect.

Let me get this straight:

You say you can give/inject the woman something that blocks shitskins semen from entering her eggcell, so that she can only produce children with her own race?

Das right? Impressive if Interesting

i love it

Why can't we just make it release cortisol so they get super-fat and we'll know not to fuck the whales?

Meanwhile, the blacks can bang the white whales just like they always have.

and also, do you need/have a lab? how about funds? test objects? bitcoin?

It's funny how she thinks that showcasing her saggy ass tits is attractive.

This is disgusting op. Like race mixing is wrong but who the fuck are you to stop two people from procreating? Forcibly killing babies. Preaching freedom then doing something completely authoritarian. How about you go to the day of the rope and kys.

>We can also make it to affect only white women but not white men, so no one can breed with our women shrinking the white race but we can expand white genes to other women
White men are the biggest race traitors in human history. This is why I'm lesbian.

> wants to lose, as long as it's 'principled'

Found the nigger. When push comes to shove, you're going to lose.

That's not even a white women, its a spic

I'm heavily authoritarian except in economy.

People crying about race mixing need to get their story straight.
Ok Black+white= bad because muh white genocide
What about french+irish......don't the irish deserve their own homeland too?
Don't the irish deserve to exist?
Ok, so that means you can only fuck the same kind of white person as yourself and anything else is unnatural.
You better get your genes checked before you have sex, don't want your german genes getting mixed with swedish.
Plus, if you're a mud blood made up of different kinds of white...you need to avoid pure whites.

is this going to kill black people?

In principle only women who get pregnant(neggress too). Being imaginative I suppose we can make the toxin part of vaginal fluids thus killing non-whites. But that's more difficult

Ya, I'm sure you're getting a ton of White women Pedro

yesss
but it doesn't matter what you do because eventually at the end...
you build a system based on freedom= we will win
you build an authoritarian system= we win too
and that day you'll all be wishing you all chose Madagascar instead of Palestina.

if looking for a lab, i know 3 bunkercomplexes , coldwar era and abandonnend in the middle of nowhere, 2 in and adjencted to woods and one in a field in a nature reserve.
since they are forgotten, maybe cover up their existence and buy that land, put a house or better yet a farm on top to mascarade it with a bussiness. so you can justify the trucks comming and going or whatever that bussiness is doing while we put tiles on the walls downstairs to build our little lab

I'm self funded, trying to get rich by myself. I've several patents. All my money is going to be spent on making the white race a really really superior and different species

>slut with fake tits marries a rich guy.
I'm shocked

I actually approve of this. I will never ever accept racemixing. nice going, user. better make it happen.

>Spanish complaining about race-mixing.
TOP KEK

Fuck you shills, I'm not a jew. I'm just fundamentally against this. I'm a (social conservative). Injecting some virus shit into women because you don't like who she breeds you is petty. How about you lift yourself up by the fucking boot straps, lift, get a personality and get off your PCs and maybe some white woman would be attracted to you so you can breed and continue our race. Instead you use some science mumbo jumbo with unforseen consequences (4 legged children faggots) and btfo the minorities.

You're definitely a nigger

Women are our property. I can modify my property in the way that pleases me

HOOKER WIVES AND CHADSIANS

Can you explain in detail how this works?

We can produce the end of the mongrel being at any time but I think we should make it happen after some maternal investment has happened so there's more evolutionary penalty. That will make women who are attracted to non-whites slightly less successful reproductively cleaning our genetic pool of their race traitor genes

nice brother.

HAHAHHA.
TOP KEK.
BTFOed

>t. feminist larping as her idea of the patriarchy as part of therapy exercises suggested by overpriced Jew shrink

some things never change

So you want a license to be a degenerate while whining about women's degeneracy?
>expand white genes to other women
How fucking retarded are you? Have you never seen the one drop rule in action? That kid will NEVER be white. Know why? It isn't as simple as "keep mating with whites". That kid isn't neither race, that kid doesn't have an identity, and that problem will persist for at least two generations. That identity problem is a ticking bomb, and willingly creating such a thing is one of the stupidest things you can do. Let blacks mate with blacks, whites with whites, asians with asians, etc. STOP ENCOURAGING RACE MIXING, neither women nor men should do it. Even if you don't impregnate that non white woman, stop being a fucking degenerate. You will never be worthy of a high quality white woman while you're that pathetic.
>but i support trump!
That doesn't make a good man, neither does any other opinion you sperg about. The reason you only know degenerate women is because you're a degenerate yourself.

Thank good we keep you congolombians in your containment zone.

Ok I was just suggesting bro not encouraging

Do not leer me enviously, anyways if I cannot do it, other fellas will.

gold diggers are disgusting

Good, I don't wanna be in your shithole country, I'd rather visit any other country of this world

Yes I'll explain it.
>You design a "poison" that targets a critical cellular process (this part is easier than you imagine, I could literally make thousands of toxins)
>You make an antitoxin (this one being even easier)
>You make a gene network, such that the toxin is overexpressed against the antitoxin when there are half the copies of the toxin-antitoxin system (this is the difficult part)

Stop suggesting then. I'm tired of shitbags on pol who think they're entitled to complain about the world when they're not willing to move a fucking finger. If you're a degenerate the only thing you deserve is a latina that will be overweight by 35 and divorcing you by 40. Degenerates are traitors. Then they'll come to pol and complain about how white women are degenerate, but they'll fuck a nigger first chance they get.

Funny, an angel told about a genetic “curse” that would come about to rectify current problems. Never thought I’d see it start with a Chinese water skiiing forum. You may be fulfilling God’s will op.

Cute larp.

Looks like a paid prostitute

Spain is more Mediterranean retard

>we can expand white genes to other women
Not a bonus. Mud people with white fathers are still mud people

Do you really think I'm doing nothing. I'm doing nothing wrong there is a big difference. I get it, even the suggestion was somewhat promoting degeneracy

hmm.. i see, i was playing with the idea myself untill the day i red an artikle about personalised medical treathment based on a patient's genetic material some 10 years ago, it hit me, this is possible, if genetic based medication works, than a genetic bomb works too.

if you know their history why wonder if it's funny?
i'd be enraged if i was a spanjard
they had their muslim and jew rape, we had our baguette and dutch rape and whatever was taking our country as their playground for their stupid little wargames

>chill...
>(social conservative)
a reason the more be for it unless you forgot to add some (( )) to that
go home .. go save your country's capital and the rest of it

ugh.. no wonder your country is in a perpetual revolutionist and civil unrest state...

racemixing is penalized with not be able to get pregnant, white women can only be pregnant from white men and vice-versa.
so automaticly, if these people realize they can't make mixed children anymore they'll seek out their own kind to make children, because nature and that bio clock , you can't fight those.making seeking your own kind more natural and logical

reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/7m3l1p/in_order_to_reproduce_successfully_women_need_to/
lol

>tfw colombian white girls are better tan niggreses
>pic very related actually my gf

Watch out bois, india's on fire tonight

That forehead to face ratio. She looks like a baby chihuahua.

What? What? How?
Fuck those retards
Yes I'm against all sorts of race-mixing but for a moment I thought that it would work the same way that refugees. They send males, their countries remain like always but ours not. Sending/racemixing their women shrinks their race since the number women determine how many people are born. Sperm is cheap though and men there can keep up having kids with several women.
Repeat as necessary to conquer.

Who would win, a serious thread about an important issue that needs to be addressed to secure the continued prosperity and success of the white race, nay of mankind? Or eight words from an Indian?

>I'm not a jew
that's exactly what a jew would say

Must smell awful

at least they're not bbc lovers just like average american blondies

>BBC
Aaaah yes the big bavarian cock
the prime sausage of all sausages
and good too, because average makes mediocre children.

>Congolombians are not bbc lovers
top kek mestizas will ditch you for the first white, black, asian whatever as long as they have money, plus, I've seen colombian tv, all colombian whores droll for some soccer nigger, he is literally a chimpanzee, ugly as fuck yet everyone praises his dick, you guys are pathetic

One of the greatest things about the idea is that is going to make us different species according to the classical definition.

Jew
>I am not a jew
Jew confirmed

Im gonna impregnate a half mexican half black girl and theres nothing pol can do to stop me

DESIGNATED BEST POST

ITT not about you fag

If I married a stripper, I wouldn't let her dress like a whore in public like that.

So. Fucking. Honorary. First. Post.

You're disgusting Mulatto nigger kids will be enough of a punishment, top kek.

Ruling classes of mixed whites, in darkie land, works to our advantage.

Lol she has broader shoulders than he does!

>One of the greatest things about the idea is that is going to make us different species according to the classical definition.

i have to admid, a bit selfish though, since i'm a redhead, in favour of blondes, redheads and venetian blondes and lightbrown hear.

>Lol she has broader shoulders than he does
>the blonde sturdy like a good pint of edelweis
>the asian like a glas of fine rice wine

haha

Mutt memes = jidf

Real whites dont attack other whites
Jew tactic

Mossad
By deception we will wage war

Samson option = agresssion is okay as long as you're jew

Fuck you cia niggers

I am against this idea solely because I can't stand the idea of my mother or daughters being considered someone else's property.

However the virus idea is fine, traitors get the rope.

Race mixing with hookers? High on the IQ scale.

And bragging about it. That is funny!

It kills you too shitdick

>(((social conservative)))
Lmao, nono, white women becoming Venus flytraps are exactly what the world needs right now, along with world war 3.

This doesn't make sense as lady eggs are already made and waiting to be released down the hatch.

You're better off sterilizing men somehow and using race related markers as an insert point. Sperm is easier to fuck with. Also, you're better off not toying with whatever you want to stick around. Why put a death switch on white females and assume all your aryan sperm will be replicated with the key. You're a retarded biochemist.

>I dislike the idea of my mother or daughters being
Nice hypocrisy m8, thing is, Human beings have no rights, you only have the ability to fight for your own selfishness, and to convince others to fight for you as well.
White women have stopped fighting for white men, so they need to be forcefully evolved into race mix murder cunts so that in a few decades people are still born with green eyes and red hair or blue eyes and blond hair.
White women are completely willing to destroy the art that humanity and their own family and ancestry has given them over tens of thousands of years, so whatever must be done will be done.

i dont mean to put this roastie on a pedestal but shes literally way out of his league, how did that balding soy-sian, who leans into her in photos, get with that fucking dime-piece?

neat

beta bux

so, are you admitting to being a bioterrorist?
contacting spanish authorities desu

He's a cuck too. You can tell because he likes showing her off. He's letting her attract other men and gets off on men being sexually aroused by her.