Hey Sup Forums, what are some good Sup Forums-approved games on sale right now on Steam?

Hey Sup Forums, what are some good Sup Forums-approved games on sale right now on Steam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kuzFBPtLJIQ
store.steampowered.com/app/448370/IS_Defense/
youtube.com/watch?v=PlhMy3UkU_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man i dont know but those animay tiddies are great

Syrian Warfare. Narrative is heavy handed, but it is a presented from the Russian/Syrian Government point of view.

You get to kill Daesh...lots of Daesh...

>Frazetta
>anime
gtfo faggot

>must be told how to think
>plays video games still

mfw

This now a harvesting season thread

if you are not meeming
then I recommend the talos principle
Its a puzzle game that gets more challenging and also the story has a good pacing , most games indulge in repetitive violence or predictable walking simulators talos is something different

Keep playing manchildren games wh*Te cuck, while REAL strong black MEN impregnates wh*Te females with their BBC.

Fuck off, grandpa.

Sauce for that artwork?

That is Frank Frazetta.

Just play Wolfenstein 2. It's hilarious how the lefties Worte a game that embraces the Nazis. No nigger crime in the game and stuff like that.

Thanks user, I have seen that artwork before in a doomsword montage.
youtu.be/kuzFBPtLJIQ

I've been playing CoD: WWII, it feels bad enslaving Europe to Jewish tyranny one operation at a time. I also got Destiny 2, Halo Wars 2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Final Fantasy XV

Sword and Sandal is best genre ever.

>no conan the barbarian game where you fight evil wizards and fuck hot slave girls

Same as always:
Papers Please: play as an immigration officer and btfo filthy immigrants who don't have their shit together while looking out for terrorists and foreign agents, trying to process as many as possible to get more money to feed your dying family under a totalitarian government.

FTL: Run from a rebel fleet across the galaxy to deliver an important message to your allies while conserving resources, making decisions that dramatically influence your play, and getting in intense Das Boot-esque space battles to a comfy soundtrack.

Defcon: Thermonuclear war simulator. One of the most satisfying yet challenging strategy games I've played. You can change the speed at any time but I found it best to play slow as there's so much micromanagement. Turns out you can win a nuclear war and it has everything to do with timing volleys, deploying bombers correctly, scouting, and winning navy battles to find their nuclear subs. All that set against an atmospheric and melancholy soundtrack similar to Homeworld.

Like said, The Talos Principle. Really stimulating and challenging puzzle game. You have to prove to a computer that you're sentient for fuck's sake.

IS Defense is only OK if you don't mind basic mobile-tier on-rails shooters.

store.steampowered.com/app/448370/IS_Defense/

(1) Titan Quest - A Diablo-2 Style game.
(2) Star Trek Online - Even if you're not a "Trekkie" the sheer amount of work that they've put into making all the Trek series into a unified & coherent whole is impressive and well-done.
(3) Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War [1 & 2, maybe 3] - I'm not big on RTS, but Dawn of War is *FUN*.
(4) Warhammer 40,000 Battlefleet Gothic.

kill your're-self my man

Reminds me of that DOS era Fingol game where you played as a Finnish soldier mowing down Soviets with a machine gun.

They Are Billions is awesome.

Sounds interesting, are you sure you're not thinking of a mod?

Mafia III
Battlefield 1.

>Sigh.jpeg

Not a mod but rather a simple game made by two guys in late 90s.
youtube.com/watch?v=PlhMy3UkU_4

>literally no good conan the barbarian game period

Thats a big arrow...

The look on its face. It's like it already knows that it is an abomination.

thats sick bro, its pretty obvious her penis is in its butthole causing it to make that face

Arma.

Day of Infamy

N++. It's not Sup Forums related or anything, it's just a damn good game.

The first Conan movie is quite possibly the best movie ever made. It's structurally perfect.

+1 incredible game

cs 1.6

>ctrl-f
>not a single mention of Deus Ex

The only game where you can go full Kaczynski

Isn't Terry Crews that guy who got molested by a kike and then cried about it on Twitter?

>LOOK AT THIS PARADISE YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES
>YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED

Hearts of Iron

>all these brainlet tier games
this board reeks of underage

>video games
>redpilled
how far this board has fallen

>Star Trek Online
My favorite part of this game is how balanced it is. There are hundreds of ways to build your ship and skills and specializations, and they all seem to work. The down side to the games is the grind.

read a book instead.

In Papers Please, you are a communist.
It actually makes no sense why the Communists built a wall to keep people out...Usually it's to keep them in.

I haven't played too much of it, but Homefront the Revolution is pretty red-pilled, but it has a laudably bad story.

Also Spec Ops the Line.

It really is a masterpiece. wish they could make a great movie like that in this day and age that is fantasy but takes its self seriously and has tits and violence, strong female characters but no SJW agenda. like damn it really is a perfect movie.