Becoming autistic

I started browsing Sup Forums because recently lost job and am slowly realizing that I kind of like NEET lifestyle.
gf left me about 3 months ago, haven't recovered since, still good looking but absolutely no confidence.
Low testosterone and drink lots of coffee

what do ?

Become a trap and get lots of guys to beg to fuck you it’s what I did

> still good looking
>no gf

I have bad news for you user

well mate It would probably be best if you recover and dont fall into the lifestyle, not worth it in the long run

how do i recover ?

inb4 read muh ((((sidebar))))), lift and treat wymmmeuh like piece of meat

im already redpilled.
>pic unrelated

Listen newfag.
Sup Forums is not your fucking personal blog.
Post this shit on FB... Which is purpose designed for narcissism.
Stop fucking up threads here..
Take it to /bant/.

u want to take this outside m8. I'll fucking shank yer dopey cunt. Wollongong NSW

post yourself

start working out

Just because you say "Sup Forums" doesn't make it a Sup Forums thread. Fuck off with this bullshit.

+1

post legs

TRP is a psyop
Thing is, Sup Forums memes are leaking in there

This is the fucking problem. Derp. "I'm going to remove myself from the job market because I have an intelligence normies don't understand and label it a disabilty.."

Sick of the sperg victimhood b.s. They pay us to stay away, to stay ineffective. And dudes in here lap it up like it's righteous...

If you browse Sup Forums long enough you will reach the stage of nihilism where you understand that everything is a meme applied to inanimate objects and in the long run nothing matters. LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN, I can't kill myself because I am too big of a bitch to go through the pain, leave now.

you are talking to the wrong person, and generally in the wrong place

of course we all know what we should do

>I am a soyboy cuck
>I like being a NEET like you
>pol is a place where I fit in
>lets talk about how we are all NEET cucks on pol
fuck yourself JIDF

You don't become autistic, retard, you're born that way. It's taken me almost two decades to half way dig myself out of this aspie shithole. You just sound like a loser.

>what do ?
your "gf" called and says she wants you back.
run to her nu boi.
run as fast as your spindly legs will carry you.

pic related