Tales of Zestiria The X

Where were you when Baba got BTFO?

Her collar looks silly.
But she looks better with the long sidetail than Rose did with her ponytail.

Why the fuck they turned Symmone in a Dragon?

Doujins when

Well why the fuck not?
At least she gets to be a proper bad guy now instead of forgotten and left behind.

Except you did have a boss fight against Symonne in the games.

>Alisha
>getting doujins
you must be new.

They look like fairies. Should I let them in?

Who the fuck is baba?

>armatized alisha
As it should have been from the start

>episode 24
>Sorey and kittybeard fight in vulcano crater
>Maotelus is there too for reasons getting corrupted like in the game
>the fight get so intense they awake and set Velvet free again

Where were you when Tales of Zestiria the X flopped?

playing Berseria

Right after the Velvet x Phi /ss/ doujins. Never.

They're just two cute girls, what's the worst that could happen?

Not giving a fuck and enjoying the pretty Ufotable show
Shallow? Well, yes. But I think something must be good if the anime just flopped and didn't lead to murder and terrorism threats like the game.
I mean, I've never watched recent Ufo stuff for the plot. I've watched it for how good it looks,

"An ancient evil is awakened"

She's going to be one grumpy ancient evil

She would just eat Heldaf on the spot.
Lailah would also start screaming "SOREY YOU MUST PURGE HER" and a short not conclusive fight between Sorey and Velvet would start

Berseria anime when?

The same place I was when Tales of Zestiria flopped.

Rose's #1 fan.

>Expecting an anime based on a game no one liked to do well

I'm still not entirely sure why they made the anime.

Laughing because people thought Dipshit was anything but a meme waifu

That's because the obsessive waifufaggin otaku were being pandered to.

Cool. Still don't care about the anime floppin. I am not losing a single thing

Alisha has pretty nice legs.

I know I'm just it's actually a bad thing that Alisha attracted such fans at all.

Is this anime adaptation really as bad as people say or is it just a bunch of teenage fujoshits triggered over lack of Sorey x Mikleo action?

Everyone has delicious legs in Armatus, even Sorey.

Holy fuck. Seriously? I dropped the game when the game dropped her. Is the entire anime just them backpedaling on how badly they dropped the ball on Alisha? LMAO.

I'm sorry, I'm not homosexual.

It's boring but a lot of the complaints are from some Zestyfags who are way too attached to everything the game does and buttdevastated when Ufo does their own thing.

On how badly they dropped the ball on the entire game.

It's just not good user, it lacks a basic plot, and it's too fucking skewed towards one character who isn't even interesting. The only people who like it are Alishafags.

>implying there are unironic Zestyfags who aren't fujoshits

>Zestyfags who are way too attached to everything the game does

There aren't actually people who liked Zestiria, are there?

Given how often I read complaints about dropped storylines and character interpretations from the game here I'm pretty sure there are some obsessive Zestyfags in these threads.

I don't know man, they look like the types to cause chaos

I'm impressed. Too bad the plot is still shit.

Is there anything to Lailah in both the anime and games besides being Maotelus's disciple or extra female eyecandy?

When does a game adaptation ever not have a shit plot?

What a fucking trainwreck. Might as well bring Velvet back at this point, otherwise what's even the point of mentioning her in the first place? At least it'd make the season finale entertaining.

Same

S;G says hello.

Delicious. Will try to catch up ASAP.

The original Underwater Ray Romano.

Why would fujoshits be mad when they left the thread after first cour's flop? There hasn't been annoying homoposting in forever either.

The anime is just shit, m8. Only Dipshitfags and secondaries are defending it. They shafted best girl Edna's smug for a boring shit heroine and the rest of the plot collapsed.

Zestiria wasn't great but it at least had some decent skits. Anime makes it so unrecognizable, it's shit as a standalone AND adaptation. It's impressive.

Oh Baba you're still here?

Alishas already 10/10 design doubled this episode.

> Lailah not punny
> Edna not smug
> Sorey not anything
> Huge story focus on boring princess
> Huge story focus on producer waifu.
> We solving everything with fire now
> Purifying dragons
When did literally everything go so wrong?

>VN
>videogame
And then they shat the bed for the sequel's adaptation

>implying Sorey was anything at all even in the game

He was as generic as you could get for a JRPG protagonist and pulling that off in a Tales game of all things is a fucking feat.

So, what the fuck is supposed to be his role in the story after all?

Production started much earlier than the game's reception, since it was meant to be an anniversary project.

He was always a literally who character in the game, so they tried to give him something here.

The purifying dragons thing it's not necessarily bad, but i think it's been implemented like ass

Is that that dumb zigzagy tuft is even bigger?

Call me old-fashioned, but I'm always a fan of the upgraded design of characters whenever they get a new super power. Especially when they look more godlike-ish.

Just as long as its kept to a very bare minimum though. Unlike most shounen, which just power up every two weeks in some dumbass fashion.

Not sure if they just drew it too inconsistently or if it really is meant to be bigger.

I think it's supposed to be bigger. Both Sorey and Rose get longer hair when armatized, so the same should apply to Alisha

Sorey was just a chill guy who wanted to explore his fucking ruins. The anime took even that away.

But their bangs usually stay the same, they just get a huge ponytail.

Sorey was such a nerd. What happened?

Alishafags happened.

>Zestiria wasn't great but it at least had some decent skits.

That you could only see at save points. How did they even manage to fuck this up?

So is the fox actually relevant in the game?

I'm the same, the white with orange trim looks fantastic on Alisha and isn't over designed.

It's really pleasing to look at.

Seriously? Were they actively trying to be the worst Tales game on purpose?

>How did they even manage to fuck this up?
Because they changed the plot at the last minute and it's the only way to keep the skits.

They decided that they had to top Sonic 06 in terms of "shitty anniversary games".
They failed, but they got pretty close. Just needed more glitches.

>I've never watched recent Ufo stuff for the plot

user don't pretend that Ufo even has something with plot. KnK doesn't count since it's not recent

Even Berseria managed to be a better anniversary game and it wasn't one.

Yeah, like Maotelus wouldn't kill Lailah and Sorey if they dared to do anything to his number one oneechan.

Ufotable is a good animation studio if all they're in charge of in the animation. Hand them control of the story and we get God Eater/ToX.

How can she be so perfect?

Will we get an Alisha end? I hope so.

Nope. He's a completely pointless character. You could remove him and nothing much would change.

She's perfect because she's a Mary Sue.

To be fair, their animation isn't all that. ToZ the X isn't that well animated, more than 90% of what you see on the screen is CGI.

This show really proves that Ufo's best time is over. KnK will never come back again, the majority of the team that made Fate Zero good has left the studio. We've gotten to the point that, after God Eater and ToZ, when Ufo announces a show you beter prepare to be let down

I wonder if Lunarre wasn't originally supposed to be a way to prove that Hellions weren't mindless beasts and all the plot threads about that got dropped due to the bullshit going on during production.

If Touken Ranbu fails they're fucked.

Now imagine how ugly Heaven's Feels movies are gonna be, especially if they try to do Sparks Lunar High and Feminine Fatal endings as well. It's gonna be a mess.

Oh the KnK/Fate Zero guys left? Fuck Ufotable then.

After God Eater my faith in them making a good Heaven's Feel anime/ova/movie what is it going to be again? is thin.

I'll have to go read through it again afterwards to wash away the disappointment.

>le CG is shit ebin meme
Thanks for proving you're a retarded hater.
Probably a kyoanus licker too
Also, GE was fine, retard

You didn't notice the 'rhino-faces' after fate zero? Different character animator if i'm not mistaken

It's three movies. First one is out this year.
BDs in 2019. Have fun waiting for disappointment.

when is the next tales event where they announce new games? i hope the velvet/sorey game becomes real since i like the anime and velvet is the new top tier waifu/onee-san apparently

Is this the real life?

>ugly
See nothing ugly about recent Ufo projects, hater

>more than 90% of what you see on the screen is CGI.
what is the problem with CGI if it looks great

June

Sounds more like autism and overblon memes to me

It will prob be ok, but don't expect fight choreography like in KnK or F/Z, just look at how boring the fights in UBW were or in ToZ.

Tales of Festival, early June .

He had to set aside his personal goals for more important things. He might have had a good character arc and development if Zesteria had actually brought this up, but in the end it was more like he completely forgot about them. Even Rays managed to make Sorey's chapter about this.

I dislike KyoAni after 2010 because it's all moe and filters. The only studio to use CGI good until this day is Khara, prove me wrong. Also CGI is not animation, hence why Ufo is getting shit on these days

I only watched a few episodes of God Eater and skipped ToZ completely since I didn't like the game.

>velvet is the new top tier waifu/onee-san apparently
A Lord of Calamity is prime wife material. How did it come to this?

Tell me this isn't an African Rhino in the wild, animated by Ufo. You're lying