One Piece 858

Just the small hints like this....

shipping is for autists

Once she finds out that he has only title with no money or country to rule, she'll give up on him.

OP, don't start the shipping shit. Post something funny.

where my phoenix ass nigga at

Didn't get it, explain.

>No anime episode this week
>Carrot posting has dropped significantly
Bet it ramps up when there's another episode
Carrot lovers are animefags

Dead and his fruit went to Stronger

well the next episodes are filler and will have marine carrot so you can expect lots more when those air. If you think it's bad now just wait until the new opening comes out that full of her

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

>being a shipping fag
kys

>phoenix
>dying

>please don't trigger me wahhh: the post
Don't worry L*N*cuck, I won't be back maybe until tomorrow

>implying
I'm a Carrotfag and I never post her, because I know how much she triggers people.

Vizanon?

It's canon that there's a limit he can regenerate

Will Carrot kill Jinbe?

No.

I'm no LuNa fag either. Don't lump me in with you fags. I'm just here to see how this series ends.

This will be canon soon.

source?

me neither

The fucking manga you dumbass.

What the fuck?

Pretty sure Oda addressed it in an SBS

Wasn't that only stated in SBS? In manga he regenerated everything barring the one time he was handcufed.

Is the creators word not good enough?

What is wrong with you?

Is there another thread? This one started with shipshitter faggotry.

Well, SBS are canon anyway. In Marineford he was hurt by Kizaru and had to lay down for a while, I suppose you can just outdamage his ability.

Or you know, drown him.

>In Marineford he was hurt by Kizaru and had to lay down for a while

I don't remember that at all. But yeah you can outdamage his ability as Oda stated.

When he got handcuffed by Onigumo after WB had a stroke.

Is that like how much he can regenerate at once. Like if hes taking a continuous attack?
Or that he has a flat amount he can regenerate since he got the power and after that he can only turn into the phoenix?

someone asked for this to be posted last thread, sorry i was too late

Probably the former.

I think it's just standard, relatively low healing factor. Like he can survive fatal injuries but probably won't pick up his own decapited head to bludgeon you with it.

I hope so.
The idea of somebody losing the unique part of their devil fruit power especially a rare mythical zoan one really rubs me the wrong way

Juxtaposed both scenes. He just kept running.

It's more than likely that he can't just regenerate all day. Regeneration probably takes some stamina out of him

Best Vice Admiral and I hope we see him soon

Lost....

So, Ace and Luffy both have haoshuku haki. Sabo too then?

>If it bleeds, we can kill it

Do you think Jozus fruit would counter Kizarus lasers in some way? either by reflecting or refracting it?

Yes, it's canon. But, no one should be excepted to remember everything from the SBS, and stating that the source is "the fucking manga" suggests there's a statement or scene showing that in the actual comic.

Sabo and Garp don't have it because they for big organizations.

It's also why Zoro will never awaken it since his dream is to become the strongest swordman to support Luffy.

He heals so fast attacks seem to have no effect at all on him even pain. I think you are underestimating the fruits power.

>probably won't pick up his own decapited head to bludgeon you with it
Brook should be doing this all the time

Ace was in a big organization and wanted WB to become the future PK. Why would Sabo be different? For all we know he might wants to be the chef the revolutionnary army.

I'm sorry but manga or sbs it's the same, both equally important informations to remember.

>oda's old drawing style from when he could actually draw
press F

He's far better now...

Epic post

>one piece
>ending
Jump will build a Golden Throne just for Oda with a psychically controlled art tool set.

Ace had it as a kid and what he really wanted was to feel like he belonged somewhere

>2 princes falls in love at first sight
>Both get denied and BTFO

OOOOOOODDAAAAAAAA!!!!

Post fights that were as ballin' as possible.

I've been missing these threads a lot (unlike Monet who didn't miss noticing Chopper because she threw the note) any new updates on the meta?

That's a lot of assumptions dude. I don't think your headcanon about haoshoku haki is true. According to what you say, Don Chinjao should've lost it after Garp crushed his dream and even more now that Sai took his place. Rayleigh shouldn't have it.

Not really. Everything (aside of obvious jokes) said in SBS is true to the manga and as such are valid in forming arguments, but for all intents and purposes it's just a trivia segment. One can read the whole manga without the SBS and generally not have a problem understanding it, You don't have to know the whole manga + SBS + interviews by heart to discuss it for cryiing out loud

Not interviews but SBS yes absolutely needed.

Busoshoku Haki was a mistake

Overrated as fuck

Damn, man is it really you?

What will happen to the whole fandom once Monet cover story starts will truly be fun to see, won't it?

F

Yeah sure,keep dreaming

>One can read the whole manga without the SBS
You could, but why would you deny yourself? If you're going to read an 850+ chapter long series why not read 100 or so trivia pages too?

This fight pushed the brink of human limits believability. I'm not quite sure how to word it but it felt like there was weight behind the characters movements. I feel like that impact is gone now.

>Sanji being gay.
>Ever.
You literally cannot get more heterosexual.

Yeah, I hope we get more characters equal, or near-equal, to Luffy in strength.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

Wiper and Magellan are the only characters who haven't lost to Luffy

Aokiji, Sentomaru, arguably Kuma. Maybe more.

I know Marineford arc was really good but hoped to see more damage on the Admirals. I mean Marco or Jozu should have been able to done some damage on Kizaru. Fucker was just having a troll face during the whole war.

>Prince
>Chef
>Secret Agent
>Ladies man
Truly a man among men

Aokiji bleed because of Jozu and Kizaru din't damage Marco either.

Magellan is niche and stronger than a lot of people, hence his job position. He's not equal to Luffy in strength though. I guess I would define strength as physical strength in this scenario.

Kuzan isn't even comparable as he's nowhere near equal to Luffy. Remember this is a spectrum, I'm certain Kuzan would still shit all over Luffy right now.
It would be interesting to see a Sentoumaru rematch.

>Sentomaru
I really like him for some reason

Marco was too busy screaming "POOOOOPS" and getting shot while Jozu was getting his arm frozen off. Overall the Whitebeard pirates made a terrible showing

what do you think carrot's feet smell like?

>Aokiji bleed because of Jozu
Yeah, I remember this one

> Kizaru din't damage Marco either.
Fair enough. I guess because both Whitebeard and Akainu took a lot of damage I kinda wanted some big named casualities.

Probably like every other One Piece characters' feet; foul, sweaty and wash them once in a month

Why didnt he hack his limbs off?

I don't agree. For me Marco is easily as strong as Kizaru. I even believe he would win in a straight 1v1. Jozu and Ace were probably not as strong as an admiral but still close. Not possible to really judge Vista.

Give him a few minutes.

Ace was a faggot and only got commander title because of his 1) lineage and wbs history with Roger and 2) mera mera is super powerful. Wb was passively trying to groom Ace to be pk. Ace was weakest commander, probably.

Marco got shot, handcuffed by a VA, shot again, and then left after failing to accomplish anything. His biggest achievement was the gay fireworks display he preformed at the start

Vista at least stood up to the world's greatest swordsman and Jozu is a bit forgivable since he spent half the fight tied by Doffy

Post foreshadowing.

Wiper was a real nigga.

Did you forget Whitebeard had 16 commanders? By not instantly rolling over when Aokiji attacks he already proved himself better than at least some of them.

Sunny has a full shower and bath. They probably shower every day.

Should have died

>thread is full of people who don't read the sbs

And? Kizaru was on the winning side. I'm talking about a true 1v1. Aokiji vs Akainu style. I'm betting on Marco.

Who do you think knows more about the True History? Robin or Blackbeard?

Year of Jinbe's death

Based on what? His regeneration? Again, he did almost nothing the entire war except get BTFO with no display of strength. He's not gonna be able to just sit there and regenerate all day while Aokiji is blasting him with ice spears and haki

Yup, honestly Ace is underrated as fuck. Not saying he was admiral lvl but he wasn't that far off.

Kizaru and Marco were equals during the Marineford war. I believe it would be decided on endurance. Marco is the one who's able to heal himself.

What the fuck is this supposed to be