Will Generation Z Become Psychopaths?

My prediction is that Elliot Rodger was a Generation Z guy before his time and that Generation Z will become clones of his personality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wjI6i5mZR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Generation Zyklon hopefully.

im not even sure which generation "Z" is but i already know your hypothesis to be correct, i would venture to say at least half of males born in the 80s and beyond are pscopaths, but the term psychopath is one made up by jewish intellectuals, the reality is these men are being soul siphoned

And I think kids born in the 2000s and beyond will become even bigger psychopaths. People like Elliot and Lanza were Zeds before their time.

i was born in 98 and i think im a sociopath. ive never felt guilt

What do you think caused it?

There's no such thing as a psychopath or a sociopath, there are just primitive and brutish people.

growing up watching adults who only care about themselves, then hitting puberty and realizing this world is shit and that i don't care about anything that happens in it. I've grown out of that angsty teen phase and i do love and care about people, but i still feel like i could kill someone and not feel any negative emotions about it, which could be a good thing.

I think you guys are way off on your psychopath/sociopath assessment. Got at least one edgelord who is an asshole to everyone around and shares a self-diagnosis of "sociopath".
Being a selfish asshole who ignores how others feel is not a sociopath. It's probably at least partially genetic. Except then someone says it's all Jew science.
But if that's the case you have to say Lanza did sandy hook and it wasn't a false flag. But that would be relying on one Jew conspiracy while denying another.
Elliot, Rood and Lanza weren't even necessarily motivated by similar (((psychological))) stressors. Elliot seemed like a narcissist with a wounded ego. Lanza seemed like he had pedophilic tendencies and was one of those losers who obsessed over serial killers and mass murderers (if he was even really a shooter). Roof was some stormer ideologue.
I think you'll see similar happenings but the wide general claim here that "based gen zyklon' is gonna be a bunch of shooters is retarded.
Plus, idk if there is significant understanding of the co-morbidity suicidal shooters and psycho/sociopathy vs narcissism, depression and non suicidal shooters.
Anyways, this is garbage armchair commentary for the garbage armchair philosophizing going on here.

Probably. Right now there's Trump who was elected due to white identity politics, but there simply aren't enough whites to keep that demographic edge long term -- pic related. Hell, Trump lost the popular vote. Once Texas and purple states like NC turn it'll be pretty tough for any white identity candidate to get elected. Never mind the fact that more minorities and woman are going to college than ever (and less whites proportionally) so they will hold more higher up positions and people with publicly pro-white views will be ostracized. When that happens, more whites will lash out, some of whom will become school shooters and the like, just like Muslims feel disenfranchised in Western societies and some end up committing jihad.

That kid in Virginia who shot that girl's parents for reporting his social media posts is the first of many. I mean, if you read any of those threads, most people were happy they got killed. Some of that's LARPing but not all of it, I guarantee you.

And people with mental illness that inflames violent tendencies.

A truly post-modernist generation where 90% lack any relative moral system. I'm very excited for the results.

Nop, the problem really is that every Generation is least sensitivity and empathy, every day is more normal to see news about terrorists attacks and brutal murders thanks to the globalization of the internet.

Gore Videos that would be impossible without it.

Generation Z probably would be even shocked if someone kills a close family.

This too

Nihilism and alienation from society make it hard to form a large collective movement, or at least a coalition big enough to win elections.

This kid doesn't seem like a psychopath but do you think that Generation Z will produce the next Stalin who was a psychopath?

youtube.com/watch?v=9wjI6i5mZR0

Do you think Generation Z will become angry communists?

I would hope a large portion of the future and current generations are wiped out in some event, so our Earth's ecology is somewhat saved for the rest of this planet's species.

Violence was and is all over.
Just on the news yesterday I saw a pregnant woman getting shot
I think it's intended.
I remember Kissinger speaking about video games having the capacity to desensitize to violence.

After pausing for a few minutes to collect his thoughts, Mr Kissinger, carried on:

“We told the military that we would have to take over seven Middle Eastern countries for their resources and they have nearly completed their job. We all know what I think of the military, but I have to say they have obeyed orders superfluously this time. It is just that last stepping stone, i.e. Iran which will really tip the balance. How long can China and Russia stand by and watch America clean up? The great Russian bear and Chinese sickle will be roused from their slumber and this is when Israel will have to fight with all its might and weapons to kill as many Arabs as it can. Hopefully if all goes well, half the Middle East will be Israeli. Our young have been trained well for the last decade or so on combat console games, it was interesting to see the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 game, which mirrors exactly what is to come in the near future with its predictive programming. Our young, in the US and West, are prepared because they have been programmed to be good soldiers, cannon fodder, and when they will be ordered to go out into the streets and fight those crazy Chins and Russkies, they will obey their orders. Out of the ashes we shall build a new society, there will only be one superpower left, and that one will be the global government that wins. Don’t forget, the United States, has the best weapons, we have stuff that no other nation has, and we will introduce those weapons to the world when the time is right.”

End of interview. Our reporter is ushered out of the room by Kissinger’s minder.

One can only hope

Elliot rogers was no Mr. Rogers that's fer sure.