When and why did homosexuality become acceptable on a everyday level?

When and why did homosexuality become acceptable on a everyday level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSkRsciX-gI
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=-EPGhjxm0G0
youtu.be/kn0gsgOz_cU
youtu.be/J2mS9MYjS3Y
youtu.be/G8QokeCM21c
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews

The 90s and TV

The 70's and TV

>tfw millenial
>my generation gets insulted by older generations
>mfw the older generations paved all the faggy movements
>tfw the older generations are the true fags

pic related the real baby boomer

What about TV made it so susceptible for homosexuality to spread compared to Music or Radio?

This.
“Will & Grace” did more for the gay community that all the sympathy over dead AIDS-ridden fags ever could.

Its been building since it was removed as a psychiatric disease (witbout merit or discussion) in the 70s. Seinfield pushed it over the edge towards normalization in 1997, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

am*ricans

Because everyone loved these campy guys even though they were "light in the loafers".

youtube.com/watch?v=fSkRsciX-gI

Yea. This too.

Hollywood and social media
Not my words

discord gg/yZX5kV

add a .

Here's another one from a sitcom in the 80's.

Jews

Bullshit, that episode was 100% making fun of the state of political correctness. Not to mention the Lesbian wedding episode where the whole episode was joking at the idea of a lesbian wedding.

I remember like it was yesterday. It was when Ellen came out as a dyke and then will and grace became a show and then all the other fags came out

When Trump became President

Every pop musician looked like a flamboyant homosexual in the 80s regardless of whether or not they were actually gay.

Memba when Tom Hanks dressed in drag each week on the TV?

Because common sense died in the 60s, while fags wisened up enough to divorce themselves from NAMBLA and scrap their original charter in the 70s and 80s in time for a global homo revolution in the 90s.

Gen Z and Gen Net are gonna gas the fags for what they've witnessed, been deprived of, and exposed to in the next 2 decades.

jews literally worship vaginas

Blacks getting rights in the 1950s and 1960s combined with women getting rights in the 1970s to abortion led to cities agitating for non-discrimination ordinances in the 90s and 2000s. It was hard to say, ok you can discriminate on the basis of sexuality but not color. Especially since gay men are the most visible members of the groups and are lower crime* "entertainer" personalities.

Most people would rather be neighbors to gay white married couples than Black couples who are straight. To argue that gays don't deserve rights in a world where Blacks have all those rights is strange.

da joos!

related

literally wearing devil horns.

Seriously though would you rather be neighbors with a Muslim family where the women are covered or a married gay couple who is tidy and wealthy?

My best friend lived in west Hollywood. He ran into Boy George and they partied together. Boy George is bald and fat now. He also hates women. Does so many drugs he can't even remember the lyrics to Karma Chameleon

I'd rather move.

>it's okay to be proud of yourself
>unless you're a straight white male

Best Boy George song:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EPGhjxm0G0

This thread made me think of it too. Very iconic.

Do you like Yaz/Yazoo?

I memba...that was funny..with them pretending to be women to live in a apartment..heh..heh

Man, Lorde is one ugly bitch.

>where I live
Why not both?

Of course. Don't forget Erasure!

Neither. The first are inbred savages, the second should be cut then exiled

M.A.S.H. from the 70's made transvestites mainstream

If modern commies weren't such fag enablers, they'd be far more well received in these circles btw

The only thing about gayness that is annoying is the "califonication" of it and the red-light district culture of hedonism that often comes with it. Don't care about wealth but conscientiousness.

Not 80s but is my favorite track of theirs:

youtu.be/kn0gsgOz_cU

We exist outside California, believe it or not. There are gays in Iowa.

fpbp

What did you think of this album?

I'm very picky. Best track?

youtu.be/J2mS9MYjS3Y

youtu.be/G8QokeCM21c

The breakdown of family has been in the works for a long time. The Andy Griffith show for instance. The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.

Every track is good. Seriously, if you're a sucker for good melody, you can't go wrong with this album. Off to Xmas dinner with the in-laws. Aloha

i was down at kmart last week at the self check out. and a 6'8 or so tranny was beside me.

my brother told me yesterday that he sure one aswell last week, but this guy was about 50, mens haircut, in a pink dress and sandals.

since this gay marriage think passed, they think it was a invitation to be as degenerate as possible.

Rude couldn't even pick one.

bump2

when we elected a black one as president

this show was pretty cool and he was the funniest

>RICHARD NIXON TAPES: Archie Bunker & Homosexuality

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM