Series that didn't have conclussion

why is kaworu there

I was thinking "oh, it's a Eva 4.0 never joke" from the thumbnail, then I opened the image and still thought the character were from Eva until I had a good look at the girl. Though I was confused as to who the top left guy could be.
And I actually watched this show.

Isn't the manga like a million chapters?

pretty much every series that are airing nowadays

why is senjogahara sharing a staircase with kaworu and miroku?

23 volumes.
Yen Press is publishing it.

But you at least can follow the source materials.

"Didn't have a conclusion" is an understatement for that show

It literally ended right before two characters were about to fight each other

It was such a blue balls way to end it

>hey let's waste 11 episodes setting shit up and then end just as things start to pick up

I spent months looking for the next episodes of this anime, they even left out a huge fight scene.

That will be axed anyway.

This didn't even have a source material, was based on a game but didn't really follow the game.

It had an ending, just an ambiguous one.

I remember the second season left it pretty often, with some of the main characters going into wasteland china and the others I don't remember

I'm the only one still waiting for a continuation of the Get Backers?

I watched that whole show and the only thing I remember is the wind guy showing up at the final battle then the OP starts playing.

GetBackers would be better off remade and adapted faithfully to the manga (though I would keep the designs from the old anime, and the fact they made Ban and Gin a bit older).

Get Backers deserves a remake like HxH but it wasn't nearly as popular as HxH an is not ongoing either, so there is no hope

Almost every anime, a lot of anime now have that "go read the manga" bullshit endings and i ignore that gargabe.

I watch anime to watch anime not to read your dumb LN or read the fucking manga. Either actually finish the anime even with an original ending at least or i would rather not watch it.

S2 NEVER

gangstas ending was fairly standard really

just like life

Iirc in the manga Makina dies from exhausting herself to the end but has closure on her death and MC dies young months later from all the lifespan cutting powerups he used.

This will never end

Don't watch anything then. Anime are made as glorified commercials for books and manga more often than not.

Try watching anime from the 00s if you want original endings.
One thing most of us that went through that era can agree on is how shit most of those adaptations that attempted to go original ended up as.
Not many directors are talented enough to do a good original work with an adaptation.

Mind you, I'm not too happy either with the amount of incomplete anime, but it's still a lot better than anime-original endings.

Anime original stories is the way to go, as far as I'm concerned.

SEASON 2 NEVER
---V
---E
---R