I don't believe you

>piggy
>fairy
>baldfat
>hitler
>bike
Cringe

Looks like a gay

Yes, and he wears proudly a BBF wedding ring that his bro gave him. And they sleep with their beds pushed next to each other to browse the net looking for hot naked girls and jerking together.

>BBF

Boy butt fucker?

Best Bro Forever, remember he's so straight.

And this is his beautiful (female) katsudon.

But Victor is wife (male) of the couple.

Looks like the faggot version of MSG Kai Shiden

Always came off as bi to me. Victor seems like the type to say some shit like "why would I deny myself both pleasures of the world"

That is not how sexual orientation works

Maybe during the times we all thought he was a slut, but the ep10 twist confirmed him as 100% unadultered homo.

Can you see him with a woman?

He has at least a boyfriend before, though. But I can't portray him something else than gay only either.

this is a beautiful blonde female(male)

Would trashy celebrity gossip magazines publish stories about Victor "caught cheating" with random people?

Why not both?

The most beautiful woman (pork) in town

>this is the face of a man who likes women

No.

Why are they so fluffy bros
Is this the secret to runaway success? 99 percent softness and only 1 percent drama?

No way. Victor is full homo.

Someone pull out that super gay gif of him hugging Yuuri on the ice like a teenage girl. the one where it looks like he has no pants on.

Just no. Victor is one of the few characters I and many others are sure about being 100% homo. Homos being accepted in the yoi-universe makes it even easier to believe.Yuuri is more questionable, but this right here is a flaming faggot.

I'm sure they will try to do after they get married, they have to keep readers interesting, and lying with affairs is a good way.

Bromantic BaldFat

Maybe. I want to see what kind of press they get

Being bi isn't a sexual orientation? I think he fooled around with women when he was younger.

I kind of hope paparazzi are just as obnoxious in the Yoi world. Imagine all the slutty photos of the Pig caught straddling Bald in a car?

Irl it's nearly impossible to tell if male nips are gay or straight.

He would definitely be with a woman but only if it's Yuuri in drag

>male nips
>nip
>Victor
>nip

It would be fun to live in this world, I kinda regret not having real gossips bout BaldFat. But yeah, it would be awful for them, I already pitied Fairy with his crazy fans, smelling him and tracking him with lost hair. Obviously, BaldFat have more privacy, no crazy fans nor reporters at their engagement at the church.

I was responding to user being unsure about Yuuri being full homo.

I'm pretty sure user was referring to Yuri.
Although I think Yuri is as massive a flaming faggot as Victor. Fag hag bff, into ballet and pole dances and has fapped to a dude ever since he was old enough to work his cock.

reminds me of this

twitter.com/atalunn/status/830747077931982849

Being bi is one thing but the way you described it makes Bald sound like an hedonistic slut.

What a cute girl!

Why is this gaijin groping an underage kid?

He's based off gay men and acts like a homo

Viktor is Chris levels of flaming faggotry if not more. I can't even imagine him being curious about women, he probably knows he's gay since the age of 7.

This reminds me that Yuuri prefers to be the most beautiful woman in town and not the plaboy. So yeah, we can say Victor was attracted to a woman once.

fairy is a heterosexual

People will always deny full gay even when obvious

Sure.

>no new content
>new thread

for what purpose

Kek. Piggy got some manly legs

He may have dated a girl when he was a teen but then found out he's not into women.

It's way more believable that he only dated men, being in the sport that he is. His ex lover/lovers was probaly connected to the skating. I'm all for characters being bi, but It's just more plausible that Vitya is full homo.

That's how I thought at the beginning of yoi too, Victor as bi, Piggy as gay. Later on it switched tho, can only see him as full homo now

Victor is literally the "single guy with a poodle and hot pink trinkets" you have been thaugis gay from childhood

Plenty of gay men are into effeminate shit and because people assume gay = feminine plenty of gay characters wrote by hets are like this to be honest

No such a thing. They ony need a good dicking. The prostate is there for a reason. Wake up, boys.

I used to think that he was probably bisexual and slept with anyone but then as the series went on he became a blatant homo.

Piggy is more ambiguous. He seemed to have a crush on Yuuko, but he never thought of her as "eros" and in the mobage implied he can only eros with men.

Hitler Pig was the best part of that game. He was so gay it was like he never considered the concept of tits once in his life.

Two heterosexuals

Yuuri is a loser who never got emails for anyone.

Also the girl who wrote his FS music was apparently named Ketty Abelashvili

He did, it was just that those tits were male.

Not even mail order Russian brides spam. Sad!

Thanks Ketty-chan, you made the best song in the series. Sorry you tried to climb Yuuri's dick and didn't work out, he's autistic and gay.

>Heterosexual male

She made me ship a fucking violin and piano.

>implying that he wasn't a hedonistic slut during his prime

>birthday email

pretty sad

It's from his mom too

Seriously just add woman tits and he looks like an add in a men's magazine.

they all look like they wanna get fucked

>implying they don't

They don't wear their rings in the artwork because they don't need good luck charms when they aren't competing.

Why would you do this, Georgi?

Yuuri wears his on that one pillow cover. Magazines are the issue

Is there some reason they never wear it on magazines and posters?

people say it's spoilers

Does he have heterosexual no homo bronal sex with his best bro?

IT might be between spoilers a censorship.

It's kind of odd how ignored Victor and Yuuri are ignored by the press and fans outside of competitions. There was a lot of buzz when Victor first became his coach but then they backed off and left them alone.

>Vitya always drawn with a reflection on his forehead

Why are they such bullies?

it's just the facts.

It's ok. Yuuri like Victor's shiny five-head.

>7755

georgi stop

Literally 2D JCM

he's just upset he got dumped again

Would you a 3D Vitya?

>3d
he's cute though.

it doesn't make much sense given victor's fame and the drama of his retirement and coaching, not to mention how badlfat act, but I guess it's redundant

Damn that fivehead.
JCM seems like a sweet guy though

Bald is a slut

but Piggy's slut

>Damn that fivehead.
He's like 50 years old, it's wonder he still even has hair left.

Yes it is, but people aren't bi because they consciously choose not to deny themselves one gender.

Viktor would enjoy Yuuri's heart if he was a girl.

Victor looks so old there.

>People actually make genderswitched homo doujins
heterosexuality was a mistake

I dunno, maybe spoilers or censorship, but Isabella wasn't wearing hers on the banquet poster either

I love this poster

>Yuuri's lewd hand
>cheeks touching
>same ":}" smile

>genderbending homo to make it het
absolutely disgusting

>turning homo into het via genderbend
>FatFairy

What is with this pairing and severe forms of cancer? That fucking JJ/Victor doujin happened because of FatFairy too

Some hetfag uploaded baldfat hetfag sample doujins on sadpanda too

>Baldfat
>turned into het

>Being bi is one thing but the way you described it makes Bald sound like an hedonistic slut.
Apparently that's how bisexuals are often treated by gay people.