Christmas reminder

Christmas reminder that catholics are genuine fucking idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/tract/call-no-man-father
youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most catholic nations in Europe are the most inbred too

Reminder to Catholics: unless you agree with everything the Pope says with regards to the faith then you are no longer a Catholic.

Catholics, yes. Jesuits are smarter than the Jews.

As a Catholic, I can tell you that's not true at all

Get fucked, if you are catholic you are probably south european or a sub-human. Fuck off, Carlos.

Go drink some grape juice you Anglican heretic.

Any actual argument? Because "I'm right, you're wrong" certainly isn't one.

Then you fail as a Catholic. Catholics must follow the orders of Francis. He is considered infallible on matters of faith. Anyone familiar with religion knows that ALL matters are matters of faith.

When you consider the atrocities committed during the Crusades, witchhunts, and Inquisitions, not to mention the Church's support for the Enabling Act of 1933 which essentially handed Hitler a dictatorship,the papal Roman Catholic Church is one of, of not the most hideous, vile, disgusting and evil organisation that has been holding back society since Roman times.

reminder that protestant anglos destroyed American Cities by socially engineering the movement of niggers into White Catholic neighborhoods

if you are not Catholic or Orthodox you are a worthless SUBHUMAN. You have no Dogma, You have no real doctrine. You have no History, no Achievments, NOTHING. might as well kill yourself. (if your not going to convert)

Yeah, you can pay your way to heaven through catholicism. You fucking idiot. If you know your shit you don't need to be told it.

>he doesn't know what ex cathedra is

Or you could just forget the jew and go back to being pagan, not that it's much different than being catholic.

Francis is not infallible. Only DOGMA is infallible. His position as Pope is infallible but not himself nor the things he says. dumbass

>let's look only at negative aspects and not at positive ones

Get fucked mutt, you just shitpost all day, you have nothing to contribute. Enjoy your "christmas" you heart-attack ridden fuck.

wtf i hate catholics now

>you can pay your way to heaven through catholicism
Not true.

The number of victims or rape and sexual abuse at the hands of Catholic priests numbers over a thousand in Philadelphia alone; and that over only he last few decades. Considering that this is not something new that priests just one day decided to do, it is highly likely that over the course of its existence the priests of the Catholic church have raped and otherwise sexually abused (not to mention the hideous teachings it espouses that are in themselves a form of child abuse) tens of millions of innocent children, both boys and girls. Why people still continue to treat this corrupt organization as if it was the embodiment of all that is good and true is something I'll never understand.

As Stephen King said, it's hypocrisy so transparent you could read a newspaper through it.

Muhammad detected

except there are no rules regarding staying pure before marriage. no rules about buttfucking eachother in the ass(which they were a fan of). why do you use the word "pagan" anyway. what books do you follow, the Eddas which was written by a Catholic. Do not be retarded. think

Ever heard of "catholic charity"

Free pass m8

Anglicanism is just watered down Catholicism and everyone knows it is

British = must be anglicanism

> burger education

Catholics recognize that we've had anti-Popes (30) and scandals aplenty. So no, there's nothing in the faith that requires absolute fealty to men's law.

It is the church heirarchy that has left the faith, not the faithful.

Get fucked, Juan. You forskin licking faggot.

i am from northern ireland, my retarded down syndrome ridden cousin

t. Achmed

Reminder that the Catholic church is the most successful charity in the world

Especially the cuck Pope

The Crusades was a good thing.

Northern Ireland. Shut the fuck up and do as we say then, boy. Only fucking degenerates are catholic in northern Ireland.

Except Catholic priests have less rate of abuse than kindergarten teachers or Protestant pastors. It's obvious you're regurgitating mainstream misconceptions.

Francis is a Jesuit not a Catholic. Jesuits have a different set of rules about infallibility. Know you Jesuits, user.

>Brit
>Angry he's lost his nation to Muslim Invaders

Wish you the very best brother. You have every right to be mad.

Whatever, cancer ridden burger.
Probably 51% by now

Nope. Doesn't give you salvation.

Spics are still whiter than most of Londonistan, Pr*ttie

Oh sorry I should have known you were part of Billy-Bob's Meme Church of the Cromwellian iconoclasts

Would you let you son or grandson be an altarboy?

Probably 51% by now

More heretic lies, the pope is only infallible when he speaks ex cathedra. Which is very rarely if ever.

>Christ creates a church
>he appoints Peter to be the one who holds the keys to the kingdom
>Peter's successors carry on his work (the Bishops of Rome)
>Therefore, the Catholic Church is the church established by God on earth
>Therefore, the church is guided by God and the church cannot be wrong because "whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Matthew 16: 13-20
>Consequently the leader of said church can guide it with the authority handed down by Christ to Peter

Stay mad heretics and schismatics.

Why don't you just ask what I am
Fucking heart disease ridden faggot.

The idea that Peter himself (who by the way has nothing to do with the Roman Catholic church) is "the rock" upon which the church was founded is pure and utter heresy.

Jesus Christ is the rock. Jesus Christ is the foundation. Jesus Christ is the cornerstone. Peter is a PEBBLE (Peter's name literally means "small stone, pebble"). And WE as believing Christians have the keys to the kingdom of heaven.

Not that I expect Catholics, who aren't even allowed to read the Bible, to understand Scripture, But listen to your "fathers" (CALL NO MAN YOUR FATHER!).

The birch bark scrolls of the Midewiwin or Grand Medicine Society.

I pay respect to MY ancestors, not some hebe's ancestors.

If you don't understand that, then your fucked, you goy loving pig muncher.

why do protestants obsess so much about Catholics?

Catholics and Orthodox don't give two shits about protestants, but protestant cult leaders go as far as making some of their very masses about hating catholics.

We honestly can't think of you as anything other than some garage cult, but ask a protestant about the Catholic church and he'll have a list of vitriol straight up from the 1500's for you, but quite interestingly, none against the Orthodox.

It's really like when atheism only complains about Christianity, which would explain the protestant tradition of becoming atheists.
Catholicism=Christianity

Why not.

Why bother? In Britain all Protestantisms outside of Anglicanism are fundentally the same

We could go back to the Vedic religion. Catholicism can suck my dick. The pope is a faggot. The Church has been irrevocably corrupted since the middle ages. You are gay.

The buttfucking that the catholic just tried to tell me that pagans participated in.

The holy bible tells us Satan is 666.

Rome was known to the “Romans” as Saturnia, not Rome, and Saturn was one of their gods.

Saturn is the 6th planet, its symbol is a 6 pointed star and SATURNday the 6th day

666=Rome

Only you think they obsess. When you have a pay to fucking win religion, a lot stop to give a fuck.

Probably because they aren't being fucked by Niggers and Muslims

You douches really need to get over it.

>Catholics and Orthodox don't give two shits about protestants

WTF user? Umm...Have you read the Jesuit oath? Have you watched the migrant destinations and compared them to the religion of the populations? Catholics "care" a lot about Protestants and Orthodox.

Simple, I believe in logic, but I would fight to live in a protestant country. It has been good to us.

You just went full boomer

Up until recently Catholics were not permitted to read the Bible, and even now they don't bother. They literally do what ever they are told.

catholic.com/tract/call-no-man-father

> let me tell you about your religion
M8 the reason Christianity is so cucked is because of the reformation that split the church up into a billion different "interpretations"
Your shity faggot king single handedly fucked us all because he wanted to fucking have a son

The Catholic Church is Mystery Babylon, and has been declared as the Whore of Babylon led by the False Prophet.

God has already judged it, and will destroy it with fire from heaven, having cast your precious popes into hellfire.

Your average Joe hasn't studied the Faith, therefore he can't actually understand what the Bible actually means. As evidenced by all these Protestant denominations where each one teaches different things.

This Catholic (Skippy Podesta) demands the child "Call me your father"

youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g

What the actual fuck?
The Romans called Rome “Roma”, not “Saturnia” or whatever. Also, 666 is the number of the Beast of the Earth, not Satan. Most modern scholars say it’s a reference to the emperor Nero.

So your answer is to say everyone should be catholic, or we should just fuck history and be like muh christianity. Typical burger.

Ok, so the Catholic Church was in error for 1500 years and no one has interpreted God's will correctly until Luther showed up.
Please, think.

Yeah reading the Bible and interpreting it yourself has really worked out well for you protestants.

Next minute:
>30,000+ denominations
>B-but we're all correct, we all worship God in our own way. N-nothing wrong with that. It totally doesn't mean we can quite literally go shopping for the church which fits our desires and preferences

Why should I care what Podesta says? He's not a priest, he's not infallible in any way... He's just some sinful guy.

You are institutionalized. How would you know differently?

Papacy is heresy. A serving Priesthood is heresy. Many RCC doctrines and practices are heretical and/or erroneous.

Charitable and benevolent and malevolent works can be done by anyone. The RCC doesn't share a salvific Gospel.

That was the biggest load of fucking nonsense I have read in a while, please re-read, what the fuck are you talking about. Enhance it more...dumb criminal.

Kiss migrants feet then, like your fucking pope tells you too.

rofl

No, you can go to youtube and see for yourelf protestants cultists, during their mass, spreading hate and misinformation about the Catholic faith.
You will not see any Catholic priest do the same about protestants.

>When you have a pay to fucking win religion
And this is one of the things I mean when I say you spill shit straight up from the 1500's. Do you honestly believe this is a thing? Because it's a common theme among protestants, which makes me believe your thoughts are not genuine, but that you're being fed what every protestant is being fed.

Protestantism is breeding ground for atheism.
Atheism is breeding ground for religious weakness.
I doubt the Jesuits made protestantism so.

So why there are all these different denominations then?

Must be difficult understanding english when you're so used to paki-speak

I'd venture to say most Protestant Christians have at least read the New Testament. There is little difference in Protestant denominations, however, they share huge differences to the Catholic Church.

Barbosa is right. Growing up in the Catholic Church, I and many of my fellow Sunday school classmates never heard or was taught anything about Protestantism.

Then when I get to high school, I learn through from bible studies put together by kids in band (almost all are Protestants) the nastiest things about Catholicism.

Just a bunch of salty cucks that their ideologies have fractured them more than there are linux distros. Most Protestant churches are just get rich quick schemes by pastors in order to avoid paying taxes.

What is humbleness?
>Pope did this one thing one time... suddenly whole denomination is wrong for some reason

Why don’t you reread what you’ve said? Most of it is either shitslinging or lies. For starters, your “argument” about Catholic Charities being pay-to-win is not true anymore; they don’t dispense indulgences for that. I know it’s surprising, but the Church has changed some of its practices since the fifteenth century.

The Bible is read in Church, you know.

True protestants do not believe in 80% of dominanations. You must be disabled. Humbleness you say.... more like turning your back on 2 billion people.

No, my answer was instead of breaking up and separating the Christian world with a bunch of worthless shity evangelical churches that break up and divide Christianity, you could have just forced the church to stop indulgences and the other garbage that was happening at the time
None of that happens today, and if all of Europe had one strong religious leader it would have never adopted all the lefty shit it has now. Not to mention several wars would have never happened between Europeans and the mussies wouldn't have set foot anywhere near Europe

The legacy of the Reformation is that man can read the Bible and interpet it for himself in his own language, not to need a priest to it for him. That is, whatever you think about religion, a good thing. That was, at the time, a return to the practice of the Early Church.

The fact that what you do with your earnings depends on whether you will make it in the end. Tell me that isnt pay to win, it still carries on in modern times, this whole fifteenth century meme does not hold up anymore. Catholic Scum.

This is truth. They should have never invented Christianity because it is a lie. Jesus never existed.

It does not have to be a religious strong leader, any strong leader in general should be able to do the exact same. You mistake religion with general logic.

Genuine reformers within the Church like St. John Fisher of Rochester, the best Bishop Britain ever had imo, were murdered by protestants

You mean your “dominanation” doesn’t think being a greedy, selfish shitbag is immoral? I figured even atheists took that for granted.

(((Louis CK)))
Hey wanna watch me jerk off my ginger jew microphallus?

Not true at all.

Read what you put, are you a fucking idiot or something.

> we don't need a strong religious leader, other leaders will step forward
How's that workin out for ya?
The holy language wasn't to keep the common man from knowing scripture, it was so that all Christians from any tongue could converse with eachother because they would both know Latin
There was no restrictions that kept plebs from learning it themselves, saying you can interpret it without any qualifications such as studying the catechism means that the bible can mean anything, that's how evangelicals justify things like gay marriage and other degenerate stuff

Ask yourself, what would the purpose of Jesus calling Simon, Peter (literally rock) and giving him the keys to heaven if not for giving him the authority to act as the leader of the church on earth?

Catholics have a tendency to put popes, priests, mother mary, saints, statues, crucifxes, prayer candles... above Jesus. You can't do any better than Jesus himself and He is the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by Me. John 14:6

Peter built his church in antioch, not Rome

Hows religious leaders working out for you?

Go shout about vietnam or something equally retarded.

Christmas reminder that Protescucks are lying degenerates