My Grandfather gave me his hold fingerbox for christmas!!! hes always had it since right after the war...

My Grandfather gave me his hold fingerbox for christmas!!! hes always had it since right after the war... did Sup Forums get any fingerboxes for christmas..even though we got some snow on the ground its working great mods PLS, its christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

dune.wikia.com/wiki/Gom_Jabbar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I inherited this heirloom, leaf

Shit, I wish I got a fingerbox. Kids these days all want iPhones and Xbox, but they don't appreciate the old fashioned kicks.

Do you put your dick in the hole

Speak for yourself faggot. Got my daughter a velvet lined two-hole Kawanoguchi for her birthday. She loves it.

Ay-O thats a good one you got. They have the best in them.

I got a Scharpner model as a gag gift

My family used to have long thumbs so they decided to make a sub genre of finger boxes called "thumb holes" Unfortunately it was too close to fingerboxes and my family was sued and disgraced. We don't much talk about it anymore.

All the thumb holes were burned. If ya ever found one it would be worth millions to a collector.

instructions unclear
I'm stuck in chastity now.

those things should be illegal.

yes such an old fag oh wow

dune.wikia.com/wiki/Gom_Jabbar

what the fuck is a fingerbox?

Thats a pretty common finger box. Nothing special. They still make the Ruechester single flex models to this day.
Of course its a really good classic design. Some of these newer fingerboxes don't have the same heart or spirit that the flex had.

I still have mine that my g-pop took from a dead jap on Okinawa.

newfags please kys yourselves

mmm... sweety, you need to be over 18 to post in this thread. get the fuck out newfag

hehehehheheheheheheheheheheherhhohohohohoohohohohohohohhohohohohohohoohohohohehehehheheheheheheheheheheherhhohohohohoohohohohohohohhohohohohohohoohohohohehehehheheheheheheheheheheherhhohohohohoohohohohohohohhohohohohohohoohohohohehehehheheheheheheheheheheherhhohohohohoohohohohohohohhohohohohohohoohohohohehehehheheheheheheheheheheherhhohohohohoohohohohohohohhohohohohohohoohohoho

now is my time to strike

dummypants

What it is sound like ya fucking dingus?

I found my Grandad's fingerbox in his gun case a few years ago when dealing with his will. My mom didn't know what the hell it was and I was able to take it without any trouble. Such a steal lol.
Why's yours in such shit condition? It looks like commercial garbage desu. He must've had a handmade one somewhere.

If I could do woodworking I'm make my own. A good Ayo fingerbox is difficult to find nowadays.

This isn't Sup Forums take your dead meme elsewhere

> AYO
> HOL' UP!

My parents aren't rich enough and neither am I

What the hell?? Are you new around here or something?

>Sup Forums can appreciate the fine craftsmanship of fingerboxes

>SO YOU BE FINGERIN
>DIS HERE BOX

I think I figured it out, its an super obscure meme that everybody pretends is ten years old and if you don't understand it your a new fag, the joke being, nobody knows what a finger box really is.

Pic related
I'm in a pinch, I don't got much
Is it worth trying or

That's a pencil sharpener.

>that everyone pretends is ten years old

at least we have your age now, faggot

Was it the kuku sirah or sushwawi model? Thos sushwawi models are really rare these days. You could make lots of money off that thing if you sold to a collector.

>super obscure
It's not obscure at all, honestly.

go for it!

Shit how much did you have to drop on that

obscure as in, under eight layers of irony, not how rare it is.
I have seen like three of these threads before.
I am starting to think it is a forced meme.

Its not a meme you fucking newfag. Lurk moar.

Sounds like someone is just buttmad. Did you drop your family's fingerbox down a drainpipe or something?

A finger box is a fingerbox

Lel milhouse :V