Bang dream

today is sunday and yesterday was saturday
we've all been waiting for it.. so let's go again!

my.mixtape.moe/nbdnua.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12491336
youtube.com/watch?v=_r-aCV7q9_s
youtube.com/watch?v=tAXLB_uAV48
youtube.com/watch?v=N0etK_T8Qqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Useless girls let the thread die

strawpoll.me/12491336
HHW confirmed for best sub-unit!

can tae get anymore autistic? even the translator skipped her line in the op image.

she seems to get more "mysterious" each episode

Is this show gay?

this was a no brainer, hello happy world song is actually really good
and the characters are cute! except maybe guitar chan

of course

You tell me.

as far as cultural festival episodes go it was really good

>not waiting for Doki

>except maybe guitar chan
Sorry but that's wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=_r-aCV7q9_s

i dunno if she really fits into the band

Kasumi must aspire to be a true alpha bitch like this

>btw here's a completely new character that's louder than 90% of our regular cast hehe

>completely new
she's been there since episode 1

yeah maybe if you squint and look at the back row

if space closes down hanazono tae won't be able to feed her family and boyfriend!!

There's always room for another gay bar

if she was my boyfriend she wouldn't need to work a day in her life!!

So,
Aimi have been playing les paul in her solo lives and im@s lives.
Ayasa is completely new to musical instruments.
Rimi have been playing in bands before, can play guitar and bass, Bang Dream is her second voice work it seems.
Sae used to do street lives since 15 years old, can play piano and acoustic guitar, she started learning both electric guitar and voice acting in Bang Dream project.
Ayaka plays drum as hobby before, started in 5th grade.

i think from a performance standpoint they'd all be fine if they never touched an instrument before in their lives
they could learn to play the songs well enough within a year or two i think.
i don't think they could write their own songs though

didn't the k-on girls learn to play a live from scratch?
they managed the rythm parts fine but when the solo kicked in they just jumped around and it was a little awkward

also there isn't really much of a jump between acoustic guitar and electric guitar.. they're both very interchangeable

Well, if there's just few songs, maybe, but they already get 10 songs so far, and it will increase over time if the game succeed. And they do covers too in their concerts.

>i don't think they could write their own songs though
I wish they try it though. Sae said she used to write music too.

the face you see before getting brutally raped

everyone is in a band but me...

Well yeah, I really doubt most of the seiyuu they've cast for every band had much prior experience playing anything. Means some could still be learning and it might take a little while before they all perform live. So far only Poppin' Party and Roselia did, and they're also the ones being promoted with an anime and a manga respectively.

>Sae said she used to write music too
It'd be nice if she could at least make her own character song or something. I can't see them being given too much creative liberty even if they did want to try though.

an anime about guri guri seems appealing

>It'd be nice if she could at least make her own character song or something. I can't see them being given too much creative liberty even if they did want to try though.
They or she could just write and propose it to the producers, and see if it's accepted. Not really related but Band Maid did it like that, they keep getting songs from producers, but they keep trying to write and propose it and keeps getting rejected. Only able to get a song approved after a single and an album released, and started to write more, and in recent albums they got more songs written by them approved. Though, I doubt Poppin'Party have time to write songs together as they have alot to do beside the band thing, especially Aimi Ayasa and Ayaka because they have roles in other projects too. Well, I don't mind if they just keep it like this and performs what they got from producers though. They're just a part of this huge project after all.

>Well yeah, I really doubt most of the seiyuu they've cast for every band had much prior experience playing anything.
Yeah, they'll have a hard time getting the right 25 casts if that's the prerequisites. Well, Ayasa doesn't have any experience with music instruments prior to BanG Dream too after all.

I'm sure it'd be a masterpiece.

autism

BANG BANG DREAMING.

Would you be ok with your little brother wearing this?

I dunno man, my little brother is huge.
I'm ok with my little sister wearing that though.

If he was cute enough to pull it off, sure. But would you be ok with him wearing this?

When will Acchan embrace her femininity?

I wonder if everyone will get a cameo by the end of the show.

>Tae got bullied in Yes! BanG_Dream!'s voice drama

What kind of animal is this anyway?

No Roselias allowed

I think cat

I just realized Tae calling "papa" was CR's shit translation. O-chan is the name of the rabbit.

If the other band's story gets adapted by different studios, which studio will animate which band?

It wouldn't matter for the quality of a work is determined by the individuals working on it, not the studio.

TL note: hai means princess

Which is weird because how hard is it to memorize one solo? They could just have someone it tab it out for them note by note and they could practice it. It's all just time put in really for performance. The girls in bandori actually have the ability and understanding of music theory to jam/songwrite which makes it infinitely more interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAXLB_uAV48
Damn, Saechi is really good.

>リズムパートにはスタミナが無い!
holy shit
seriously, this makes it automatically better than many mobile rhythm game already

What's the catch?

How would that work with multiplayer? Maybe you can practice at will but there's still some kind of stamina system to play for rewards?

i hate how she keeps tweeting about that ugly raychell girl
please stop saechi, you've moved onto bigger and better things now

parapa the rapa

what does it say

thanks for clearing this up, this is a pretty huge translation error

They're doing their best to portray Otae as an impure girl with their 'boyfriend' and 'papa' lines.

don't tell me she borrowed her rabbit's camera though

hhw are magical girls??

>RIZUMU PAATO ni wa SUTAMINA ga nai!
Hopefully it says you can actually play the rhythm game whenever you want instead of only when you have enough stamina which takes hours to recover like in certain games.

Arisa is too cute.

cool
what are the madmen planning

fug, how the heck i missed kokoro

Yeah, you can play anytime.

There is raibu boost that will get you bonuses if you play songs when you have enough of them.

Yes

That sounds really nice but, source? I can't find it on their site or their twitter.

Fuck, meant for Arisa being cute needs no source.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0etK_T8Qqc

hurr habenero pizza im so autistic durr
i love her

Dumb autist

I love her, too. If she were a canon lesbo, she'd be perfect.

AW YEAH STAMPS
The stamina thing seems legit too, thanks.

What do you mean these pegs?

Sugoi!

Uwa~ Sugoi! Sugoi!

Gonna spam Tae stamps

What the hell are you doing, Saya

O T P
T
P

Being quirky

Ruining the whole concert

Best girls.

She handled it pretty smoothly

This is really erotic

have you practiced your instrument today?

Yes, playing megadeth like a real man

What's their twitter?

i think i'll play the skin flute in poppin' party, they're missing a flutist

natanakane

wwww

I refuse to practice until Bushiroad release the game!

is there a date yet? it's soon right?

And then you won't have time to practice because you'll be playing the game.

Mid-March so it must be released halfway through the 15th

>Mid-March
Could be anytime this week I think, even the weekend