Ballroom e youkoso

I don't have the time to dump, here is the chapter 45/Heat 40) scanlated: www54.zippyshare.com/v/SAGbpLtf/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yh6QDBvTn34
u.nya.is/flhygp.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=5OJW9gZL33Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vaXNdVTGT0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's this time of the month once again

fug yeah

Is there gonna be an asspull or is Tatara completely fucked this round

They will either be second or win thanks to Chinatsu.

Maybe Chinatsu will lead next chapter, since Tatara seems to be off hinges. Unless we get 4-legged Tatara again.

Thanks user.

This was a really interesting chapter. I feel like now I understand why Idogawa is looking at Tatara a bit last chapter. It seems like, while she's a good dancer and partner for Kugimiya, she doesn't have a lot of presence. Maybe from listening to Mako and Shizuku talk during the training camp, she's interested in Tatara's leading?

Is Tatara just going to end up being Chinatsu's partner for the rest of this arc though? Thanks to Hyoudou he really doesn't have the control he's used to and it's fucking him over.

Does Dancefag upload download links anymore?

This is cruel, even for Japan.

That hipcheck man. I'll miss it if/when this fieriness goes away.

I'm 99% sure that wasn't on purpose. That was just Tatara fucking up because his body is now a limp noodle.

This would be interesting, she seems interesting.

I bet something will happen on the following rounds, but either way they're fucked. No one's even looking at them anymore.

Sasuga Hyoudou-sensei, truly a dance autist.

Clearly Chinatsu will suddenly make Tatara good at this dislocated muscles dancing. What else was that cliffhanger for?

Is that phoenix wright?

And so the harem grows. And we'll get actual misunderstandings like falling over on top of each other because their heights are so different.

wow i love the art for this manga

i hope the anime does it justice

If anything he'd be Apollo Justice.

It literally can't. Anime is has colors, which can never match the purity of monochrome manga. That's why all adaptations look worse than the source material. Just compare xxxHoLiC, Negima, or Berserk.

Why don't they just make anime in black and white?

I was just going to wait until the anime came out but this art is just so amazing. Guess it's time to catch up.

nice rubbing

Guess I'll wait for it to be uploaded somewhere, no fucking way I install the shit this site is asking me to.

>He doesn't know about Sup Forums's digital goddess of manga archiving

Mako hits puberty really well mmmh

Nice reaction face

impossible, there's absolutely no way animation could do justice to the fluidity and elegance of dance body movement (or at least, not with the budget/time allowed for a tv series)

I honnestly fear a disaster

>no way animation could do justice to the fluidity and elegance of dance body movement (or at least, not with the budget/time allowed for a tv series)
It looks like it's the staff for Haikyuu which has had consistently good animation, I'm sure it'll look good, just different.

Believe in IG

What if it's Ping Pong level?

nasty

They can if they downgrade the dresses with something less detailled and easier to animate.

Despite being a ping-pong diehard fan this would be a terrible idea.

>those fucking faces once again

How can comics even compete?

Haikyuu was ok and had its moment (on point games especially) but it was also able to form a bank with plenty of moves (receives, serves, spikes, etc...) they were able to use and re-use again.
Plus a lot of moves like spikes were pretty much straight and powerfull and didn't need as much twisting, rotating and overall body language as dancing needs.

If anything, the way basketball is treated in animation is a better indicator of what you could expect, as it also needs a lot of twisting, rotating and body movements, and anime that are trying to animate basketball for some reason are almost universally awful, the dribbling and shooting being especially cringe every fucking time.

I'm honnestly not really confident.

For some reason Chinatsu reminds me of Invader Zim.

That's not his dad, that must've been a coach or something.

Well, with the way that man holding Kiyoharu, I doubt that isn't the dad. Either way, must be someone related to him

>Sakuya Ayane

youtube.com/watch?v=yh6QDBvTn34

Congratulations to Tsuchiya Shinba for getting the main role in this series. He first voice acting was from Haikyuu S3, Shiratorizawa's Goshiki and now his second is Fujita Tatara.

He was known as Toshio Saeki, Sadako's son, in The Grudge 3(2009)

bump

>Anime is has colors, which can never match the purity of monochrome manga
> That's why all adaptations look worse than the source material
So do you hate all colored drawings, or what? This is silly. The main reason anime look worse than the manga is because anime are fucking animated, you can't draw the same level of shit when you have to make thousands of drawings instead of a few dozen.

I'm not too worried about the animation being shit, given who the director is.

final version: u.nya.is/flhygp.zip

>who the director is.
who

Mononoke was good.
And it was colored, just not completely "animated."

youtube.com/watch?v=5OJW9gZL33Q

Itazu Yoshimi, who's a very good animator and animation director. For example:
>Den-noh Coil (TV) : Chief Animation Director (eps 19-26), Animation Director (4 episodes), Key Animation (OP; 11 episodes)
>Miss Hokusai (movie) : Character Design, Animation Director, Key Animation
>Paranoia Agent (TV) : Animation Director (ep 9 [LDK/ETC]), Key Animation (5 episodes
>Xam'd: Lost Memories (ONA) : Animation Director (ep 11), Key Animation (OP; eps 7, 11)

youtube.com/watch?v=vaXNdVTGT0k

So far, they haven't showed any animated dance scene in the PVs. We will see with the new one coming out during the anime Japan event.

>Xam'd Episode 11
Oh, this could be okay?

Thank you! Will you upload it to Madokami too?

I can't upload with my account. If you can, do it. Otherwise, i will tell them on irc tomorrow.

Sakura Ayane as Hanao Shizuku doesn't seem right. She could have been better as Mako.

THANK YOU!!!

Quote me on this, i have a feeling this anime is gonna be the straight version of Yuri On Ice, it's gonna make a shiton of people wanna join ballroom dancing.

Someone agrees finally

Why has the manga been so slow after the appeareance of Chinatsu? At first I thought that the MC was being showcased as a prodigy since he was able to do Kiyoharu's routine in that tournament as his replacement and because he managed to lead in a way to make Mako stand out. I know that Chinatsu is supposed to be a more difficult match for him than the previous girls and that he isn't good at being a strong leader, but he simply hasn't improved in any considerable amount in almost 30 chapters. Is the author trying to avoid devolving into power creep in the future? If so, I don't think halting your character improvement to a near 0 is the way to do it.

where did chapters 37-41 go??
help a drunk faggot

as

I guess an Sup Forumsfag

not picking up yuri on ice but reading this

what can I expect? different I guess..?

I could also see that she doesn't seem fit the role.

Do you think she'll use her Yozora voice from Haganai?

>Sup Forumsfag
>I guess
>that spacing
>..
Kill yourself, newfag.