'Britain will never be intimidated': Royal Navy frigate intercepts Russian warship in the North Sea on >Christmas Day...

>'Britain will never be intimidated': Royal Navy frigate intercepts Russian warship in the North Sea on >Christmas Day as Defence Secretary says UK will 'not hesitate' to defend its waters
>Royal Navy frigate was yesterday tracking Russian vessel Admiral Gorshkov
>It made its way across the North Sea menacingly close to Britain
>There has been a rise in the number of Russian ships passing close to British territorial waters in recent days

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5211881/Royal-Navy-frigate-shadows-Russian-ship-North-Sea.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-uk-bypass-commons-vote-syria-military-action-us-mps-parliament-a7704761.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
[/spoiler]www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/19/convoy-of-russian-warships-on-route-past-british-isles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ex-Royal Navy here. The brass take this kind of thing really REALLY seriously, the whole 'Rules the Waves' shit. Some of the Captains would have no hesitation opening up on someone encroaching our waters.

Fuck, I'm surprised the RN hasn't sunk any Spanish fishing boats yet, we spent enough time running the bastards off in the 00's.

Pity, as I like the Russians. They have a good Navy.

I hope you left some mincepies for our Nige.

We aren't stupid enough to go to war vs Russia, leave that to greater israel

Britain has a navy? Since when?

Nice
Rule
U
L
E

Russia have been violating our (and Ireland's which we protect) airspace a few times a year for a while now.

Aww diddums

>Ireland's
Forgive my ignorance (or don't). The UK protects Ireland's airspace? I've never heard of this before. Why do they do this?

>encroaching our waters
What goes on in your waters that requires nobody be allowed to enter them?

You were both allies until you stabbed them in the back. You are still experiencing the repercussions of your actions to this day, and you bloody well deserve it.

That northern bit of Ireland belongs to UK

Because they don't have an airforce capable of intercepting hijacked aircraft or Russian jets so we agreed to do it. If Canada couldn't patrol their airspace I don't think the USAF would let Russian strategic bombers just fly across the Canadian side to wave their dicks at you with impunity either.

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/

I know that, he just said Ireland

Shoot them down already.

Gotcha, makes sense.

>good Navy
Have you missed the entire Kuznetzov's ordeal? Their only aircraft carrier turned out to be a heap of junk metal.

Less gum flappin and more button mashin.

> the whole 'Rules the Waves' shit

Please tell me you're fucking joking.

Even putting aside the fact that you are totally America's bitch and vassal state, you let yourself be intimidated and defeated by fucking ICELAND in the Cod Wars. You Achmeds are pathetic.

>t.buys second hand aussie hornets

Wrong. The crew of the Russian vessel was posting mean stuff on the internet. That's why the Royal Navy frigate had to intervene. Because the Royal Navy does NOT tolerate hate speech in or even just close to it's territorial waters.

Heh

Umm... I'm not a smart guy but I imagine that was a show of mock inferiority designed to calm people like you down. I don't buy that govt with such perceptive command of optics would do that by mistake

They're a stop-gap measure you retard, until we buy better planes in the future, which isn't a bad idea since the Boeing jets we would've gotten were garbage anyway.

For the first time, I like what Trudeau did. He stood up for our aerospace industry and told Boeing to fuck off. If he bought those Boeing jets right after Boeing made the US put tariffs on our plane, I would've been real mad at him.

Also, nice flag cuck.

they are hyping it a bit here, this is usual.
They will always follow each other too, trying to intercept sigint shit and hack each other too

>Some of the Captains would have no hesitation opening up on someone encroaching our waters.
Gorshkov would push the st albans shit in, so it's a good thing he didn't.

Spent a decade not firing on fishing boats, suprised they didn't fire on a Russian War Ship.

How fucking stupid are British people? Are they like nigger tier at this point?

be quiet royal subject dont go calling others cucks

How do you know these are unlawful incursions and not just normal air exercises that are permitted under treaties? We fly planes over Russia and Russia flies planes over us on the regular as part of treaties we have made to gain trust.

They're a stop-gap measure right up until the point where its 2026 and you're still flying them because those funds would be better spent on refugees and the dignity of Canada's (now extinct) aircraft industry. You have a leaf on your flag and are in no position to be calling anyone a cuck. Canada won't retain its current borders in 20 years, you'll slowly be annexed.

They're fucking delusional and out of their minds.

They still believe they "rule the waves", when we all know that the US absolutely dominates the waves. I guess they still haven't accepted the fact that their empire is gone and that today they are vassal states to the greater US, the new world empire.

To be fair, our navy is mostly geared toward bullying weak countries.

If war broke out, Russia could easily destroy all of our carriers in short order.

Killm them all Russia

Can you brits not make Russia out to be a scary bad guy? that's our job, thanks.

The queen can suck this dick for all I care about her

No, by that point we'll buy discounted F-35s lol, it was a good plan actually. The thing is, Trudeau promised he wouldn't buy F-35s, that's why he's not buying them now, but if he does get re-elected, he's going to change that promise and buy newer jets.

I'm honestly glad Airbus took control of our Bombardier, our C-Series was the best in the world of it's kind, hence why Boeing was desperate to take it down. Everything is going well and will go well in the future, and get out of your UN flag you cuck.

>Canada won't retain its current borders in 20 years, you'll slowly be annexed.

That's funny. The only country capable of doing that is the US, and I'm sure the US wouldn't bother destroying it's international reputation just to annex a country that barely has 10% of the GDP of America.

>Britain will never be intimidated

If that Russian ship would've hoisted an Argentine flag, the British would've turned and ran, full screws

Brits are subhuman. Russia would bury them.

Stop being so defeatist, you have the strongest navy in history, a navy so strong it could hold on it's own against the combined navies of every single other country in the world.

The UK is merely a shell of it's former self. Assume your position of power already. Look at how cucked the Brits are, their foreign secretary said the UK would follow the US into a war against Syria without even parliamentary approval.

You've effectively made what used to be the largest and most prestigious empire in history, your total bitch. That's something worth celebrating.

Lmfao.

You have a week country, we laugh at you.

But we didn't go into Syria which is why the US ultimately didn't. Since Iraq the UK won't be following America into stupid wars any time soon.

That's actually propaganda, I know the BBC etc like to gush about Russian aircraft in our airspace, but its a lie, they only ever enter international airspace or the respective identification zones. Russian aircraft haven't entered British air space anymore than once in the last 20 years. Even the MoD admit this, you are just fed shit by the media

Well, a war between us wouldn't actually be a war. Carriers probably wouldn't even be sortied in that war. It'd just be a lot of skirmishes with jets and posing like one of us would actually launch a nuke because if either country is actually in any danger both would be destroyed.

I am sure you can buy ours in a 30 years time when the next gen arrives leaf

Source?

WE don't care about Russians sailing in our waters, Russia is NOT the enemy, the muricans and joos do, and are.
Silly cunts.

Sounds like the UK needs to be put down before it starts WW3 over nothing.

Spaniards used to have a good navy too.
>Implying.

If Mexico says you have a weak country...well I don't see any possible way to recover from that

>You have a weak country,
>Mexico said this.
>mexico also steals and sells babies on the black market.

There is a Quebecois in this thread

A. FRENCH. LEAF.

LOL, how deluded do you have to be to legitimately believe a superpower like the US stopped pursuing it's geopolitical goals because of a minor power like you?

>Boris Johnson has signaled the UK could join any US military action against Syria without parliamentary approval

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-uk-bypass-commons-vote-syria-military-action-us-mps-parliament-a7704761.html

>Since Iraq the UK won't be following America into stupid wars any time soon.

We both know this is false. If the US ever dedicates to a war in either Syria or Iran, we all know you'll follow suite. I mean sure, most countries call us Canadians cucks, but fuck am I proud of the fact we stayed out that stupid Iraq war. You guys have forever tarnished your reputation by accepting to be a vassal state.

>I am sure you can buy ours in a 30 years time when the next gen arrives leaf

You'll most likely have broken them down by then, so no thanks.

ITT

A good portion of theirs got destroyed by storms, something that won't happen to the US today.

Also, you can NOT compare Spanish naval supremacy to the American one. France and the UK alone had a combined bigger and stronger navy than Spain did.

Meanwhile America's navy can only be compared to that of entire continents. Hell, the second largest air force in the world right after the US Air Force is the US Navy.

Sure, Russians, Chinese and Indians might give the US Navy a scare with their supersonic and hypersonic cruise missiles, but the rest of the world is defenseless against the US navy.

>changing your flag
Too late, we all know you're a leaf.

>complain about someone is just flying around and not going to bomb your shitty island

what a cunt

>Cyka Blyat, a filthy Russian!
>I Voted for Hillary so I can exterminate the Slavs

shut up shitskin, your leader is too busy accepting refugees from said wars to join in on anything, you call us pathetic when you're literally bringing in jihadists to assram you, get the fuck out nigger, and change your fucking flag too you faggot.

Royal Navy is but a shell of its former glory. Russians are modernizing and adding more ships big league

Are you still mad we're making fun of you even 400 years later?

We kept our language, our culture, our religion, despite your best attempts to assimilate us. Fuck the UK, I am glad your former colony the US has made you its bitch.

>our
Your airspace belongs to America

What he said and what happened are different things. What matters is what actually happened. I guarantee the UK isn't getting involved in another interventionist war for the foreseeable future. The most we'd be involved in is some NATO operation like the Libya no fly zone.

> US stopped pursuing it's geopolitical goals because of a minor power like you?

Well their neocons asked our neocons to invade with them. Our neocons tried to swing it, were btfo, and so no invasion happened. I suppose their geopolitical ambitions just coincidentally changed after that.

There is nothing cucked about the Iraq war. They had to literally fabricate intelligence to swing it, a trick that isn't going to work a second time.

You have no right to complain that another country's war ship is sailing NEAR your claimed space. Until they actually violate your space, shut the fuck up.

Idk if any country has them in development yet. But I know the Chinks are also planning on just using swarms of drones to overwhelm our battlegroups.

But theoretically you could also load up a submarine with a few hundred drones, emerge 100 miles away, or closer if you cared, deploy them, submerge to the point you can maintain control of the drones, and take on a carrier.

I'm not aware of any US military tech that could handle a flight of 200 drones all attacking at once.

Really bitch? You're nation is a literal cold ass shit hole! Nothing but snow, you're women are beautiful but fucking depressing! Look at you're people you guys are all a bunch of subhuman inbreeds! So go fuck of and suck putin's dick

Why the fuck are the Brits don't want the Russians? Is it because Hillary lost the election?

Russia is just big. That is all. NO GRAND HISTORY LIKE GERMANY!

The Russian are building frigates to try and keep the ability to produce surface combatants alive. They're about as "big league" as Norway's navy.

>a nation that live on a fucking island for thousands years
>call other people inbreeds

wew

>passing close to British territorial waters

Littarly nothing.

I love you Tim

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Exactly! The german people are much greater than those rusdian cucks! They're nicer and smarter

>Russia has more functioning carriers then all of Latin and South America

Might just be pure coincidence goy, but last time there was a big hubbub with Assange (October 16th through 20th), Russian vessels were hanging out around there too.
[spoiler][/spoiler]www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/19/convoy-of-russian-warships-on-route-past-british-isles

The only greatest thing to ever happen to Russia was the Collapse of the USSR and the 1993 Constitutional Crisis.

Better than you're shit hole! Even mexico is better than giant ass snow shit called russia. So go fuck off! You're government brainwashes idiots here into believing that "Russia is so awsome" lol you would go to jail for holocaust denial there, you bitch!

>No other nation causes this much butthurt, vitriol, rage, hatred, jealousy and pure bile as the UK does.
>Americans swarm into these threads to laugh and generally be condescending as usual, maybe chuck a few Ahmeds or Muhammads around for good measure.
>Other vassals rush in with them and proceed to find a high horse to sit on whilst they all circle jerk eachother off.

wow you sure showed us Mohammed

You seem informed since they are planning on building new destroyers,cruisers, and aircraft carriers

>menacingly close to Britain

Do brits really think that 1 Russian ship would try to cross into their waters and attack the whole British navy and was sent there to sturm Britain alone? If you are so mighty then don't overreact over 1 ship. Although Gorshkov is capable, we never cross any borders or harass western vessels in sea.

Bitch, you don't have any problems in your waters until a ship collides.

Thank you! I was about to say that!

>I'm not aware of any US military tech that could handle a flight of 200 drones all attacking at once.

I think the US will develop an EMP-based weapon to counter the drone swarms. And railguns for enemy ships, In any case the US is at the head of the game for the moment being.

From what I've seen, what is worrying is the asymmetrical warfare, per example India can just spam BrahMos that are relatively cheap, capable of taking out ships worth hundreds of millions, and even aircraft carries worth tens of billions.

Anyway, the US should stop making it's military be suited to bully weaker countries, I guess I agree with the other user that said this. The two things the US seems to lag behind in is SAMs and cruise missiles. America needs to buff up it's defensive capabilities badly, these wars against MidEastern shitholes do nothing.

Shut up cuck, before the US starts another war that you'll have to join in and die.

>planning
its a perpetual state of planning. Planning because we don't have money for actually building.

>namefag
No thanks

Why are you so bitter and hostile?

all whilst america forces the EU to take refugees and acts as if its a strength to be infested with niggers whilst there's practically a civil war going on over there and tensions are at an all time high kek , i do like the amerimutts though, since it was brits that founded their country, so i can't dislike them we are blood after all, even if they have mongrelised a lot of their population.

Then cut funding to Roscosmos then.

If only.

hahaha, top banter man, we cutting Roscosmos for the 5th time in 3 years.

I got tired of mutts due to them all saying the same thing in every single thread. Its 'cucks' this and 'Mohammad' that, often whilst they scream for more whites and Europeans to be killed and raped.

This. Singaporean merchant ships are more known for harassing western navies.

brazil defeated the proud british navy once,
and we used 3 rowing boats and 10 stationary cannons;
>hahahaha

Your debt is like less than 15%gdp, you can afford it. You just never needed to rebuild your navy......until king obongo and John McCain started beating the war drums

dat ID.

>minor power

Your airspace starts 12 Miles off your coast, what you posted is the air defense identification zone (ADIZ). ADIZs are unilaterally imposed and are not part of any treaty or law.

tl;dr as long as Russia does not cross into your true national boundary (12 miles from your coast) they dindu nuffins

Fuck off! You're country is dhit! You're leader is backed up by billionaire Jews!

Don't you have a knife to bin?