Are Khazar Milkers an evolutionary strategy to corrupt and enslave the Goyim...

Are Khazar Milkers an evolutionary strategy to corrupt and enslave the Goyim? What other possible rational conclusion can we come to?

You are ugly OP

the greatest jewish trick

God's Chosen's children need to be well fed.

No it's a dumb JIDF cherry-picking meme created to subvert anti-semetics.
They confirmed they were more than willing to stoop to this level when what... a few years ago if that... when they came out and admitted they purposefully had "attractive" israeli-female ex-soldier as pin-up models specifically to try and attract support for israel from other countries, more specifically impressionable americans who could join the army.

There is something off about Jews. They almost look like they could be humans, but something is missing or not quite right.

lack of a soul.

This leaf speaks the truth.
I'll rake you last.

kosher milk taste so good. better than soy milk.

I'm being serious. When I look at Europeans I can tell they are whites. I may not be able to pick out where they are from, but most people look enough a like that I can tell they are white.

Jews have something off about them that you can usually tell they are not like us.

I think it's the thick bushy hair.

And the giant milkers

facial structure. ear and nose size. They aren't white, but you can't quite tell what they are.

This. Khazar anything sucks.

I can guarentee without a doubt that the only nipple you've ever sucked was your mothers/sisters

It's the bushy hair and recessive genes

Post your flag, Jew.
Or your national geographic titties.

Not a jew

everyone knows the stereotype about the nose but I took a second look at the pictures posted here and you're right about the ears.

They seem to be big too. Strange looking people for sure.

Are like half of these Jewesses pregnant in this photo?

The milk produced from Khazar is high in phytoestrogen the vary same plant based estrogen to soy milk.

Honestly I can't tell, could just be big guts.

>Not saving the .webm

Made me look at the picture too long and notice their big feet. I think the common theme here is they are disproportionately sized.

Is this aesthetic?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS KHAZAR MILKER SHIT YOU FAGGOTS SOUND UNDERAGE AS FUCK

Gummy fbi smile

oh fuck, is that from Heathers?
I haven't thought about that movie in years.

No, but it is an evolutionary advantage. Numerous studies have found a connection between IQ and how long babbies breast feed.

Undoubtedly those mammoth khazar milkers provide incredible brain food that gives the kikes their edge in the world.

Generation after generation of Jewish men marrying literal whores

No, just inbred. The misshapen skulls, troglodyte posture and the warped facial features are indicative of a very shallow gene pool.

Red Sea Pedestrians prefer flats or sandals.

In fact you can see this in all Jewish men with Jewish mothers. Looking vary feminine and week r from birth.

I'm in the same boat: Not sure if they are pregnant or just chunky.

you will soon be as mesmerized as the rest

really?

TIGHT little piece

I know what you mean, they always look like they are pretending. Even if they are not moving or doing anything in particular, they look like they're pretending to relax or something.

Pretty sure the one in the back is a dude.

I'm an ass man so I don't even care

i just love the fact that these jewes come in all different races and ethnicities. such a variety to indulge in.

MOMMY MOMMY

>tits
shitty and for babies and not even animals
>jews
even worse

That sloot does have an amazing body.

White man's greatest weakness

Those are their reptilian pouches where they nurture their little Jewys.

interesting vid

Often traits are goofy and oversized, it could be a large manish jawline or jowels that resemble a chipmunk like Chelsey Clinton, large lower lip, bugged out eyes or a large prominent buttchin too. 12 different tribes (or more) and all of them seemed to be dominated by ugly weird looking inbreds, claiming supremacy.

I love jewish titties so much

let's step back and critically think about who's behind these threads for a second

As a man I'll be honest i look at that and i feel horny, the jews use this to race mix. They know that it is normal for men to want pussy and titts so they use it against us, it is manipulation

i thought she into black irish?

The Jewish race wouldn't survive if not for this added incentive to reproduce.

Is this leafy's sister?

Buttchinned and manjawwed, when she gets past 30 that kike nose will fill out nicely too.

Their human suits don't quite fit, like Edgar from Men In Black

>being this mad
stay mad ahmed. not our fault kikes come running to us and not you.

Gross inbreds. Considering how many times they have been conquered in their past you would have thought someone would have raped some attractiveness into them.

Kek

What's going on here

My gf has jew hair and an Austrian last name 100% worried.

Judging from the Jews I've met (askhenazi at least) some of them may look slightly nordic but all of them have high pitch voices for some reason.

gib milkies

Sandniggers are kikes, kikes are sandniggers.

Read the link lazy nigger, maybe you will understand some of it.

Jews are all inbred fucks. They like big tits because they want to fuck their mothers. Natural selection took over from there, and, tada, big titty kikes.

Kind of like how Japs are all pedophiles and their women magically ended up small breasted.

The ideal white woman has always had a shapely chest of modest size. Quality over quantity. This reflects how white people live - we play the long game and look for prosperity into old age over short term pleasure. Small tits do age better, and are less likely to attract rapey niggers that might want to steal your wife.

"Real men want the biggest tits" is a lie spread by hollywood and forced as a fetish by the (((media))).

>he's still this butthurt
calm down there abudl

Are Muslim women off limits too?

this is where tifa lockheart came from

>what "causes" homosex to be accepted "recently"?
>HOMOS!
>600 jew boob posts in some other crap ass shit thread
ffs. this is not permissible. MOOOOOODS

jews i mean

Large breasts add about 15 extra minutes to each cremation, and over a long period of time this makes a big difference. Camps with a larger population of tiny titted jews can process more per day, while camps with big jugged jewesses can't cook as many during the war. These selection pressures result in more women with big breasts surviving the war and going on to reproduce, passing on their khazar milker genes.

Daily Ben Shapiro's paid minion post in here to beg for forgiveness
Well the Jews (children of Judah) are not the chosen one
The Children of Joseph (the white people of Europe) are

Judens, once again trying to steal someone else's heritage
You Dirty, Filthy, Worthless Jews

So your saying that the only reason ehy i like big milky boobs is beacuse of hollywood? But dude those titts are small and dont look good

You dont like nice fat ass? Or big tities?

I think it has something to do with them having to learn Hebrew. I work in finance so I work with a lot of Jews and they all sound exactly like you would imagine them to (I'm in Chicago but a lot of the Jew I work with are from Cleveland if you believe it).

I also work with a lot of Argentinans since you guys have reformed your banking system. It's always a pleasure and I do mean that sincerely. Latin Americas are typically lazier than stupid, but argies buck that trend.

ok.... that ones highly fuckable... its fucking rare though, and the ratkikes that run the cult with torture and cuck the halfbreeds she and any gentile ever shit out and tried to pass off as "chosen". It's not so much about never fucking a kike (watch out for herpes, most seem to carry it), it's the FACT that if you mix with them your family will be expected to begin sensativity training, while their family makes constant ethnically divisive comments to criticize and belittle your offspring.

Goyim:
>small tits are good! better than big tits!

Also goyim:
>lower IQs are good! the low IQ white race is superior to high IQ Jews!

Mods are asleep !!!!!!!!! post JEWESSES

Lurk moar faggot

Somebody pls post the Jews descended from Sheep.jpg

Indians are intelligent?

one more then I"M going to sleep

let's pretend this thread has pics of men
>fag
while nobody ever was straight. i mean look at my replies. and youre still trying to get me to go along

Bad hairline, weak chin, and nipples facing opposite directions (saggy is not attractive. Perky is).

She a 6 with a make up team and photoshop.

A young: Jennifer Connelly, Eva Green, and Rachael Weisz are the three Jewesses I would without hesitation impregnate, marry, and raise a family with. The Jews know the white man's weakness of big kahazar milkers. We goyim are powerless to stop them. This is why Jewishness is passed down the maternal line.

this

You're offered the choice between a white ethnostate and peak Connelly, which do you pick?

They're literally Italians who spread into Europe

if jerusalem is trampled by gentiles right now. which it is. then arent the kikes the cows? yes. and at least the fake ones
>we cows

These are largely skewed because the definition of European is very broad, while Ashkenazi iq is near identical to central European averages where the majority of their admixture derives (makes you wonder why they don't include sephardic or semitic jews...)
Also remember that this includes slavs who are on average 3-5 points lower, largely skewing these results.

If you were to compare the Ashkenazi average to German, Austrian, or Swedish average you'd see the same results.

If y are serious about white pride, thou shall not waste time on the khazar milkers.

Yea some of them are egregious at shapeshifting

holy shit i thought i was the only one

you can only assume this position, until presented with actual, real life khazar milkers. If you, kind proud stormfat, suddenly stood face to face out there in IRL, with a magnificent pair of kikonian funbags, a set of semite swingers, you'd dive right in and forget all about your glorious aryan heritage.

They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time.

bug eyes. And as people have already said, the soul is missing. Sorry Jews, you guys are natural creeps.

honest why aren't you WNs against mixing the Jews out?

>strong urge to call you faggot
>tfw realize your are trying to self preserve and not be assimilated to (((Borg))) via create faux attractiveness obstacles

impregnating jewish females only creates more jews. you probably already knew that.