Kraut and Tea here

Kraut and Tea here.

Even with your best efforts to get rid of me, I'm not going anywhere and you should expect a new video.

I'm currently in the process of gathering information for a video about Sup Forums's holocaust denial, the threat of far right extremism and the radicalization of young white males on the internet, so I thought I'd ask you single a question for research purposes.

Given the weight of the evidence, how could you possibly deny the historical authenticity of the holocaust?

I must say, I'm quite enjoying watching your movement go up in flames.

It brings me joy watching you receive the same treatment you've given me.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604.html
hdot.org/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i support you kraut, they still haven't found the genes you were right all along

Fuck you Kraut, you’ll never win!

We know this isn't Kraut simply because OP can actually string a sentence together.

Where are the pregnant trout

Who is kraut and pee?

Timestamp and post with your real flag or fuck off.

this wasn't autistic or larpy enough to be kraut

>Eceleb threads

how many was killed?

A man so obsessed with being right he tried to argue that trout could get pregnant.

As if radicalization doesn't happen most groups online.

OP is a faggot.

Just a friendly reminder to you and your nazi friends.

I'm not alone in this thread and have back up ready.

Now let the debating begin!

This is obviously bait, but pic related.
Sup Forums is immune to raids and Anons are immune to doxing. There's nothing anyone involved can do to "us" here.

Sup Forums isn't considered the final boss of the internet for nothing. Let them come.

Show milkers

Tits or GTFO

Historians estimate the total number of deaths to be 11 million.

Source:
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604.html

HISTORIANS PLEASE RESPOND?!

(((Historians)))

Another Jewish conspiracy? Very typical of you Sup Forums but facts are on my side.

>I'm currently in the process of gathering information for a video about Sup Forums's holocaust denial

>imagine the "before /pol and after /pol" pic in my head

>austrian man with a fake posh british accent
Possibly the most autistic thing I've ever seen in my life.

Are you implying that Sup Forums has made me more racist and bigoted? Well you're half right, I only hate white nazis not people of color.

Yeah.

go back to smoking 2 packs a day

Read it in his voice xD

>I'm currently in the process of gathering information for a video about Sup Forums's holocaust denial, the threat of far right extremism and the radicalization of young white males on the internet, so I thought I'd ask you single a question for research purposes.

Enjoy being redpilled and welcome to Sup Forums. We never had a movement. It was just for laughs. Trump is President of the United States of America and he's going to be POTUS for another 7 years.

As for your question, really, the numbers just don't add up. We'd be hard pressed even today to find a way to dispose of so many bodies, let alone round all those people up AND fight a war against the greatest powers on earth at the same time. The logistics of the holocaust alone are mind boggling. That's why it couldn't have happened. Do you seriously think the Germans could conquer half of Europe, fight off the British Empire, the Americans, and the USSR and round up and incinerate 6 million jews all at the same time? It's not possible.

nope
you dont know the before pol after pol pics not?
>you will get "it" if you spend some time on /pol
>just enjoy

>Kraut and Tea here.
Literally who?

This is just sad, the only argument the alt reich can make is making fun of my accent.

Btw, I've spent a portion of life in the UK, my accent is authentic.

Those guys that were in that Murdoch Murdoch video that time. I don't know who they are.

I'm only a holocaust denier for the memes. It's fun to have an opinion which is illegal in 17 countries

you find any pregnant trouts yet?

god you're so fucking annoying, get a science degree you schmuck

A C A D E M I C S

can somebody please start photoshop a kraut before /pol and kraut after /pol

>tfw

>some user has decided to RP as Kraut to bring us more Christmas cheer

Bless your heart user, and merry Christmas.

op is a literal faggot

Is this a joke?

Sheldon Ellision is a renowned writer in the refutation of Holocaust denial, he basically refutes all of your arguments on his web page.

hdot.org/

I'll give you a short summary for starters

Holocaust deniers spread falsehoods and misinformation that can appear reasonable to the uninformed reader. This section provides concise scholarly answers to a number of common claims made by Holocaust deniers.

Each myth or claim made by Holocaust deniers is accompanied by a short response. Click on the claim to get a longer, more detailed response. The subjects include, among others, information on the existence of the gas chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau, Kristallnacht, Hitler’s knowledge of and role in the Holocaust, the number of Jews murdered in the Holocaust, the proof for the existence of the death camps of Operation Reinhard, the Allied air raid on Dresden, and Anne Frank.

Have you gotten tired of Jim's milky cock deep in your asshole yet? We're only on round two, with three coming soon.

All up in those guts, too

Can you explain this kraut? You're YouTube channel is gone

>le pol is one person, one movement, one hivemind meme
This is why yer a fuckin idiot m8

DELIVER

That website is bullshit

I recommend codoh

You better include:

Joseph Ginsburg

Joseph Ginsburg

Not everybody in Sup Forums is a young white male dude Lmao you suck that website "Holocaust denial on trial" is complete BS since you like BS might as well post a link to the book "Holocaust denial and operation reinhard" lol

all aboard the holocoaster
but first
the milking machines

>Given the weight of the evidence, how could you possibly deny the historical necessity of the holocaust?
Ftfy. Stop up your game bro.

why do you keep poisoning the well?

My YouTube channel isn't gone, I set it on privet. My videos are only visible to me.

>Sheldon Ellision is a renowned writer in the refutation of Holocaust denial

Good for him! I'm sure (((Sheldon Ellison))) has many enlightening things to say. However, none of them would be factual. Let's imagine today that Trump decided to round up all the illegals in the US. There's about 20 million. But it's 2017 so out information gathering is more advanced. Bush couldn't even help New Orleans after Katrina. They're struggling with bush fires off California. There's supposedly thousands of Muslims being killed in Myanmar. They're about as populated and advanced as WW2 Germany. Why can't they simply gas all those pesky Muslims and fight a two front war against 40 million troops at the same time? It's a piece of cake right? Never mind how long it takes to incinerate a human body, or the cost of the fuel to make a fire that hot.

>the number of Jews murdered in the Holocaust

Now that's just anti-semetic. Don't you know 11 million Jews died during the holocaust?

private

>privet

Ahh privet tovarish. Govorit po Russki? You made your final Freudian slip, comrade. Russian shill detected.

thanks for the underline
>why are they private?

Yeah, that's nice but I remember reading this same copypasta months ago. S A G E

Why are you at Sup Forums you are an embarrassment dude seriously! Im pretty sure you read some books given by holocaust denial on trial snd people like Michael shrummer or what ever his name is lol! Dude i feel sorry for you

>inb4 the video is him using shit from USHMM and addresses the news articles claim or the Witold Report (which was conveniently found in the 90s and contradicts every other alleged witness' testimonies)

Holocaust spergs (Mad kikes that try to prove the conspiracy) are full on Spedes.
Fuck off.

i love how salty & butthurt the alt-right is after getting completely ANNIHILATED by krauts 4 videos.

goes to show how the alt-right and sjws are 2 sides of the same cancerous coin.

Lol

>expect a new video
no one wants it
please no

ahh, thats why they private now
>tfw

>i love how salty & butthurt the alt-right is after getting completely ANNIHILATED by krauts 4 videos.

Like literally who though? I didn't even know these guys existed until I saw them in that Murdoch Murdoch video. I guess they have nothing better to do on boxing day then come to Sup Forums being butthurt. Can't be that great.

>ANNIHILATED
that never happened

they were all pathetic

>HDOT
>taking the retorts on HDOT seriously face value
Holy shit you're stupid.
Guess this is finally the fire under the ass for one of our niggas to make a Youtube expose of the "retorts to denial" desu.

Then again you're a kike who larps as a German so it makes sense you'd be nutty enough to blindly use whatever you think will help your pathetic argument.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded, stay mad poof.

2009 and 2015 the Obama administration has deport over 4.5 undocumented immigrants. If the state can deport them, they can as well systematically round them up and force them into death camps.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

>only 4 and a half immigrants
Holy shit no wonder most Americans are only 56% white

Because you people are flagging my videos and I don't want my channel to be removed by youtube.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you into obesity.

Woes sends his regards, trout

Amen brother, they're on the wrong side of history.

i never flag anything
FREE SPEECH for everybody!

common, you really hide them bc of getting flagged?
>ROFLKOPTER

You should do a video on the radicalisation of young white women on the internet.

Boo hoo people giving back to you what you've given to others. Merry Christmas you dumb kike lol

YES DADDY MORE

fuck, you sound like the saltiest snowflake on earth
>why do you even do videos?

>forgot gif due to the 'nog

Woes? The obese neet who lives in his parents basement and larps as a nazi? In Germany, he'd be already arrested for hate speech.

He is Jewish you dumb fucking kr
German

you fagged yourself
>kek

I can't wait to see Kraut accidentally prove that the holohoax never happened

There's absolutely no evidence of homicidal gas chambers, no documentation, no photographs, no communiques

Just because we've been exposed doesn't mean there won't be any retaliation attacks against the alt reich. We'll hit you fags when you least expect it.

i dont fucking mind, he sounds like a degenerate faggot.
honestly never saw a video of him, but what he say in here let me think he is just a weak snowflake

Give me one good reason to care about the holohoax when commies killed a hundred million?

I think this is Tilly Law from Gildford in disguise. How are the South Hampton's Tilly?
After you backpacked round the UK, what did you do with the other 18hrs left in the day?

Alt right faggots don't 'deny' the holocaust you dumb motherfucker. You're confusing a myriad of sides/factions in the world with each other.
Possibly because you're the same fool who thinks trout get pregnant.

>Be Kraut
>Think you are big brain nibba
>Rocked yourself

Yes, Kraut. You cover Holocaust denialism and do us all a favor by memeing these ideas into the larger sphere.

Our Fuhrers still at it nigger. Pic related. Gen Z is coming and we will make the holocaust look like a walk in the park. The kikes have gotten away with far to much to let a single one live.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
It takes a Jew to btfo a Commie Jewish lie.

>We'll hit you fags when you least expect it.
there is no information i need about you
you exposed yourself

this, but if he is really researching, he will find out by his own.....
>kek

Good, I'll give you a reason. Never in human history has a group of people been prosecuted, systemically rounded up and genocided. We cannot allow history to repeat it's self.

>tfw it would have taken thousands of tons of coal to make coal-coke to fuel the furnaces and bonfires to destroy millions of bodies

Kraut, I...

Kraut erased his entire content from YouTube. It would be rather odd to do that and then post a brand spanking new video