Post numale christmas pictures

Post numale christmas pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/some-kind-of-a-flag-150-x-90-cm/6775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would you fill your room with cheap plastic that has no value instead of a bust of hitler?

I brought a woman in my room to ahow her my warhammer figure collection and she fucked me on spot.

actually i also have a warhammer collection, and what you said is true, they get very impressed.

I licked some big pussy that night

Fags.
I got some coveralls and long underwear. Literally everything.

Material goods no longer bring me pleasure.

Nothing really that bad, except for the Assassin's Creed. You should be absolutely ashamed.

Your mom doesn't count

0/10

Why is there a playstation controller and two xbox games?

SHAME!

This happened to me as well, but the figure was myself and I showed her my 'warhammer' if you know what I mean ;)

My games.

>Destiny 2
Even by numale standards that's pretty low.

Anyone who owns funko pop anything is a fucking failure at life.

Da fuq is that spot on the wall, the black hole of infinite virginity?

I got clothes, a wireless phone charger, and a Man Crate filled with bacon edibles.
What I wanted for Christmas was a gas mask, machete, and dumbbells.

>Funko Pops

Gonna regret two out of those six games. Care to guess which ones?

I got a vacuum cleaner and homemade Kailua. Did I do good Sup Forums?

Celebrate the holidays with best girl!

Kek

Do people really still fall for that obviously shitty destiny 2? The first game being incredibly average wasnt enough to tip people off?

Battlefront and call of duty. They seem to be the most Offensive to Sup Forums

I got a takedown recurve bow, longjohns and a Hillshire Farms gift set.

Grandma fucked up.

>Pop

>Battlefront 2
Shit because of Jewish money grabbing.
>Destiny 2
Is Destiny 2
>COD WW2
Fun, but has fag flags for callingcards, no swastikas in multiplayer, and makes western POW camps look like eastern labour camps
>Halo Wars 2
EXTERMINATUS XENO
>Final Fantasy
Okay
>Dragonball
Okay

Holy shit spot on.

This happened to me too but instead of warhammer figurines I had a collection of beyblades, and instead of a girl it was me.

lel

Okay, what is this? Not Lincoln Logs, rock um sock um robots, Erector set! Not army soldiers or Strateego!???

My fucking sides

That's an interesting qoute. The "late capitalist conspiracy" bit makes him sound like a commie. Nerd culture is definitely meant to produce a population of spineless soyboys though.

Kek

Dumb phone poster

So what did you get for christmas Sup Forums?

>testosterone blend 20ml
>giant toblerone
>beer
>tobacco
>prosciutto and 2kg of fresh salmon

Can confirm. Women love warhammer figures.

I got a stone chess set.

why are they such vain consumerist whores?

16gb of ram

Nothing but my brother's b'day is coming up and I may buy him a box of doughnuts and coffee

>Cast iron cooking pan
>10 liter pot
>bunch of merino-wool clothing
>the usual chocolate
>a knife I've wanted
>knitted socks
>condoms

I actually got into 40k because of my boyfriend
now both of us are addicted to the plastic crack
I already had a gunpla addiction before this too

>boxing gloves
>beer
>blankie

this year i told my family to buy me useful shit like tools and home hardware, best decision ever

Not that I disagree with him, but its weird coming from him since nerd culture is and always has been his whole schtick

Nice, have a nice life you two.

post bobs and vagene

>book of life
>finn doll
should probably go play in the street

>that flag
Likely story swedecuck

He's fucking right. I don't want to agree with a commie term like late-capitalist, but it's actually spot on.

that means you're making progress

"Nerd" culture as of 2007 which was swept in with the Big Bang Theory is a cancer.
Nerd culture is fine.

thanks for posting it Australian

i got some smoked salmon. good stuff

checked

My dad gave me a spork with a knife hidden in the handle. It's the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Not higher quality figma toys?

new coveralls
a new toothbrush
box of qtips
100$
couple things of candy

>Xbone
>Normalfag trash and DBZ
>Full retard phone photo
Nigger confirmed

he probably feels used, like many actors, since that is essentially their job weather they realize it or not.

Timbs
Bomber Jacket
Bunch of sweaters

Pretty gud

LITERALLY THE JEWS DID THIS

t. Sonygger

This is a sort of starting point in redpilling ingrained leftists. Adopt their vocabulary then use it to challenge the things they stand for.

Funko pops are the retarded nephews of Nendoroids. They are dust collectors at stores until boomers buy them for their soyim kids at Christmas time.

>rewarding EA for implimenting its aggressive microtransaction system by buying Battlefront 2

I want a bomber jacket but i always spend money elsewhere, i don't wanna wait a month for a real one to come from finland.

I've never seen a white person with an xbone. Consoles are pure shit anyway. Stay mad nigger.

The things you wanted for Christmas are things you should buy yourself, and be ashamed to ask for

Last year wife got ma a Springfield xd mod2 9mm pistol This year a Springfield Saint ar15.I'm a Springfield fanboy.Love my wife and she's hot too

Powerful

>Giant toblerone
Noice

I'm beginning to think this "soyboy" "bugman" shit is a fucking psyop. I had more motivation when I was a "bugman". Now I feel ashamed of my hobbies, where before they made me stronger.
I hate the kikes, and I feel like it's being used against me.

>Axis and Allies: D-day edition
>2560x1440 monitor
>Some socks, a jacket and sleepwear
>Subway gift card
>Misc candy
Overall pretty decent. I can afford most of the things I really want so the thought matters more to me at this point.

Get a faster delivery then, those are available for extra price.

I didn't get anything for christmas.

Shilling Varusteleka, are we?

I actually use a pic of my Warhammer collection as my Tinder profile pic. Needless to say I am drowning in pussy.

There are cheap ones dude. You don't always have to buy a Canada Goose one

>Axis and Allies: D-day edition
user. Can we play?

What's the problem now then, if you had more motivation as a "bugman"?

Are you eating a shit ton of grain carbs/sugar?

Those kill the motivation for me. The less carbs, the better.

nothing wrong with varusteleka, i got some sick czech boots for $10 there

Varusteleka is based, shit comes in like a week tops
I bought some jack boots off there but unfortunately I'm not sure I can really use them in situations that regular boots or insulated rubber boots could do better

Best store.

Good for you fellow Finn!

That's always the case for me.

I love it when people give me something hand made, like cookies or knitted stuff. Makes me feel good knowing they made it with me in mind

When I look at this, it reminds me of being 12 and excited for the new year. But deep down, I know these are the gifts from diassapointed parents to a 40 year old waste of carbon.

Not even depression or a Russian invasion?
I love their product descriptions. What's their international shipping like?
varusteleka.com/en/product/some-kind-of-a-flag-150-x-90-cm/6775

I call the USA

Great, it's unironically the best place online to buy surplus shit.

I wish I could buy you something for Christmas, Estonia bro

Every girl that I've ever fucked would've had a pussy drier than an attic in July once laying eyes upon a collection of any type of figurines.

I haven't played in such a long time and my friend group has gotten pretty spread out since we graduated high school years ago. But this version is 2-3 players which is a godsend for someone like me.

A toiletries kit and towel
My family all left this Christmas
I was just gonna get McDonalds but the one in my town didn't open

A copy of Mein Kampf.

Is the James Murphy translation decent? I'd have preferred the Ford translation but my mom got it for me.

hmm at least three of those games are 100 hours easy. soooo at wageslave rations, that taxes you ~4k.
Actually...well nvm, mericans dont go on vacations

Their world domination has worked.

Great store and the people that work there. Their own product line has also been super awesome so far. I personally own almost all of their merino-wool products.

I had an asian girl over that called my morrigan figure hot before i dicked her, and my ex actually loved my lame figures even though she wouldnt buy that kinda shit herself.

Nope.
Mostly changes in jobs seems to be the problem, but I can't even blame it on that.
I'm pretty sure I know the issue, I can't drive like I used to. No adventure.