Why do you hate me?

Why do you hate me?

I don't hate you. You make my favorite Powerpoint presentations.

Just what we needed, another studio meme thread. These are even dumber than "anime used to be better" threads because dumb newfriends actually believe this shit.

Because you are shit and samey.

Because you didn't finish SZS

You don't finish what you start.

Nothing you make is worth rating higher then a light 7

But Shaft is the best studio.

One trick pony that has overstayed its welcome.
Ruining 3gatsu was the last straw. They can fuck off and nobody will miss them.

The KyoAni Internet Defense Force is mad about SHAFT creating two cash cows while their SoL flop.

Otaku pandering anime. They have no shame.

Whenever they try to do something different it flops though.

You sold out and did Love Hina Retread No. 802701. Remember when you guys continued SZS despite low sales?

you adapt shit shows shittily, with the exception of SZS.

I don't hate them but they have so much potential to be better.

3gatsu is fucking meh. They adapt weird shit like Sasami san and Mekaku City actors, It's just depressing.

Before Madoka they mostly did comedies.

Most of their repertoire is comedy, but Madoka and Monogatari (to an extent) give them an edgelord impression.

I like the characters in 3Gatsu, even the whiny ass protag is somehow pretty endearing. Goddamn I don't give a shit about the shogi though, all the Shinbo-isms they pump into those scenes don't change a thing either.

>Ruining 3gatsu was the last straw.
How did they ruin it?

Because they still haven't don't S5

because monogatari is trash

It's funny how they still get shat on for just making Madoka or Monogatari
even though neither of those things make up the majority of their output anymore, it's just Sup Forums stuck and stagnant in shitposting mode

You killed off SZS due to low sales.

>anymore
youarethisnew.png
they were a big deal and one of the toppest alltime studios before either of those shows

I really would not say either of those things were true. They were well known be 90% of animation studios were

once shinbou joined in 2004, they shat out nothing but 10/10 classics

Anyone who isn't a fan of both SHAFT and KyoAnus doesn't know shit about anime and isn't worth talking to.

Sasami-san I thoght was okay but then I rewached it and liked it a lot more, I wouldn't watch another Mekaku City tier show though from them though, and I usually watch all their shows all the way through

He's one baaaaddd mother...

epic console war Sup Forums friends

This is so fucking retarded.
>Bands and their fans are "too close." This is the biggest reason behind the isolation of the music industry. The musicians feel too obligated to please their fans, and the fans naturally expect the musicians to cater to them specifically, as opposed to society at large.
Under the banner of consumer capitalism, Shinbou"s `if it sells I must be doing something right' at least makes sense.

that's not an argument for artistic quality

Music isn't in danger of alienating the overwhelming majority of the population. Anime is. Actually anime already did do that. Bad analogy

trolled hard xD

You're just mad that despite his self serving motives, Shinbou@SHAFT has produced some of the best works of art the medium has to offer.

>being a fan of a studio
Fuck off to Sup Forums with your company droning.

But they weren't weird, they just got butchered.

How can I hate Shaft? They the best psychedelic anime, hands down.

Every season for the last 10 years has gotten better and better.
People who don't think so are tryhard edgy faggots.
There are more watchable and downright great shows today than ever before.
If this is because they've alienated the overwhelming majority of the retarded masses, I'm all for it.

but i like shaft. that doesn't make it a good argument

Toei wants a word with you.

madoka fags ruined it

Then why did KyoAni fire him?

You used to be cool, but then you got rich

They're going to have to recast Yoshi

>Why did KyoAni do [stupid thing] ?

Because you went to shit after hitting the big bux with madoka/bakeshit.

You never even fucking finished hidamari/szs/spent time+budget on unique series like PPD which were your original claim to fames.

Arakawa was mediocre/bad

Soredemo was mediocre/good and the death episode was 10/10

Koufuku was enjoyable as fuck

>shaft
>rich

Forgot to add you fucking BUTCHERED character design for 3gatsu. Mouths are way too frog like despite umino kind of drawing them that way - and the super saturated colors/cel shaded look of the characters clashes with the pastel backgrounds.

JC staff did 100 times better with honey and clover.

Reasons.

this guy is right.

the studio has fucking nothing to do with the quality of the show, it's all the people actually working on it.

Because Rebellion was a shit movie.

shaft as a in-house staff tho

For most studios this is true.
For ones like Shaft and KyoAni it is not.
They have a distinct brand/style and mostly have the same people working on everything.
To bring in another music analogy, it's like talking about old record labels.
Some for sure are all over the place, but to say it's irrelevant or not worth discussing across the board is simply wrong and retarded.

because I moved on to someone better

started pandering to the retards who exclusively watch shitgatari

I'm a bit salty about 3-gatsu
I mean, if they had done 3 chapters per episode instead of 2 the anime would have been much better. The pacing of the manga is slow, but it works because you can read it at your own pace. Plus, since the manga publishes irregularly, the manga is clearly made with the tankoubon in mind, so at the end of every volume there's always some sort of character arc that closes with the volume. In the anime, there's nothing like that. The episodes just sort of simply end and it takes too many episodes for there to be any payoff. They basically took a rather slow manga and made it even slower. What makes it worst is that if they had done 3 chapters per episode they would've adapted arguably the best arc in the manga. But instead the anime is going to have a rather underwhelming ending.
I really feel that they didn't do a good enough job at adapting the manga, which is a shame because the direction was rather good, it was the pacing that killed it.

Shaft is willing to make more if people show support for it.

>no announcement after everyone remembered to laugh
Just kill me