Why do you guys pretend that race is this thing that magically connects people across hundreds of miles...

Why do you guys pretend that race is this thing that magically connects people across hundreds of miles? A white American has more in common with a black American than say a white Frenchman.

Culture isn't transmitted through skin.

I most certainly do not, fuckface.

s a g e
i saw this exact same post with the exact same image a few weeks ago

White nationalism= ethno-globalism

>Muh race is irrelevant.

I can guarantee you that was some other user, who apparently feels the same way.

In any case, that's no argument.

You think you're all of a sudden just like an Englishman or German because you like somewhat similar? Why are you afraid to say that you'd have more in common with a black dude.

Nobody disagrees with this. We just hate blacks

NIGGER

You came to the wrong bayou amerimutts.

>Mental capacity and parameters are not inherited
Lel, are you this new or is this bait?

t. the immigrant

No comprede, mi amigo?

White frenchmen are generally not teutonic, instead generally being gallic. Pure teutonic americans have a lot in common with english or german europeans. You're just a little off the mark with your knowledge of ethnicities and linguistic groups, sweetie.

nigger cause problems 24/7 ; they are wortless consumers and idiots ; a nigger will always destroy cuture and he will always be a problem within any society

My name is French.
I am inclined to disagree.

>implying white people actually have culture and didnt just steal it.

A native saluting a flag is like a jew hugging a nazi.

Why do you guys pretend that genetics, heredity, evolution and biology don't exist?

We're not talking about genetic similarity. Obviously a white American would have ancestors in Europe whereas a black would have African ancestry but both share cultures and ultimately have more in common with each other compared to their respective ancestors.

That doesn't make you French.

Black Americans have nothing to do with White Americans. Black americans don't even consider themselves americans. White Americans are perfectly agreeable and can get along with any other white anywhere in the world. White Americans can also get along with Asians fairly well and even some muslims. Even latins can get along with white Americans so much that they want to immigrate to the US. Black Americans are universally hated even by other black americans and blacks around the world. Black americans are extremely criminal despite being raised in a wealthy country. They are poor despite being part of the greater culture and having the same opportunities for success.

>Doesn't realize black Americans have african and European heritage. Many "white" Americans also.

Ok so you're just a sliding shill. Fuck off mutt. Saged.

I don't think you want to go down that road and here is why. It is said George Washington and the other founding fathers had sex with their slaves who then had children. If that were true and there are relatives of some of the smartest people in history who are black but for some reason are still no better and even worse than their slave ancestors. Basically even with the genes of the Founding Fathers, blacks STILL can't succeed. Even with the European ancestry blacks are still uncivilized animals.

kys nigger, I don't have anything in common with those monkeys. Rousseau, a frenchman, was more influential to American culture than any nigger will ever be. historically, culturally and racially the US is tied to Europe. obviously a century of jews destroying the culture, replacing it with an abomination and importing millions of shitskins has severely damaged that link but in no way is does American history have anything in common with oogabooga kultur of africa

So is this leftist projection in order to protect blacks yet again? You know you aren't helping them and the reality out weighs black apologetics. Blacks can't run a society this is fact. Africa and the countries on it should be proof enough. Then there the many negative contributions that blacks have given the US and Europe in which life has fundamentally changed for whites. Blacks live in a racially equal and fairly tolerant society in the US but are still generations behind their white counterparts.

>Coltan is a metallic ore from which the very similar elements niobium, also known as columbium, and tantalum are extracted. Coltan mining specifically in the Democratic Republic of Congo has been associated with human rights violations.

Basically it is a genetic thing. Other whites are closer to me genetically than some random non-white.
Family, extended family, tribe, country, species. IOW: i will fight for my family, then my in-laws, then my race, then my countrt, and finally if ET ever comes down to kill all the black people I will support the blacks....and if some other inter galatic species comes along I bleed Milky fucking way!

If you are so sure of yourself then start a race war and see where it leads you.

You don't need to lie.

I don't share any modern black culture.

>This was ONE

>Apple computer invented rounded corners

Just maybe it's your patent system that's fucked up?

A frenchie can be taught culture.
A nigger can't be taught to not be a chimp.

> being a fucking (((CIVIKEK))) in 2017
fuck off and take your SHITSKINS to plebbit fucking utter faggot kike shill

Well you say you guys but a lot of us here are absolutely fune with black people that dont want to hurt us the thing is when theres a population that small, causing that much hurt. Can you really blame people when they hate them? I most of us have or know somone who has been the victim of black on white violence. The worst part is they will do it then brag about it. Its like typical party bros, but they dont get an education. They just say and do shitty things and get fucked up a lot

Youre an american too you tard

ALSO
> what is French colonization of America
> what is French Louisiana
> what are French Cajuns who descend from French pioneers and still speak French to this day as a second language
> They are proud to be American and voted for Trump
> Niggers vote for anti-white parties once again

FUCK OFF

>Dorner?
That's it? That's all you got? How about the guys in Louisiana and Dallas? Even they still won't be enough. Police off blacks everyday and and nobody says a thing. We aren't even at the point of sending in the troops or activating militias.

No he's not. He's a European-american

what are you on about nigger

We're basically genociding you. We drove you out of major cities. You guys won't admit this because of

Naw, I've liked every Frenchman I've met better than every nigger.

Tuat t'en grosse bueche.

No you aren't, blacks are declining in the US and can't get past the 13% population point. Blacks also have a higher mortality rate and lower life expectancy than even latins. Then there is the fact that black men are incarcerated to the point that they come into prison in their 20's and leave when their 50.

the usa would never have won independence were it not for the clutch assist by frenchbros
hatred of the british unites people across all sorts of boundaries

There is more to race than mere skin color, brainlet.

>Who was crispus attacks

Crispus attucks didn't do shit but get shot and killed.

YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT IN HISTORY BUT NIG AROUND AND DESTROY THINGS.

Get woke to reality, nigger.

The idea that culture is more important than race is the radical idea of civic nationalism that stormfags hate.

Stormniggers are just jelous 56% memes larping as Europeans.

Fite me fgts

>Destroy things?
Look at this wonderful building we built for our you.

Muh straw man arguments.
Of course race matters. It just matters less than culture

No, you didn't build that. White architects and masters designed every aspect of it, planned every aspect of it, and used your moronic slave ancestors as work tools.

You're obsolete nigger.

>inb4 some obscure nigger is claimed as the designer

Who the fuck do you think gave them the education and skills to do this? Shaka Zulu?

gtfo.

>derp white people are identical.
>I have more in common with a random Norwegian than a black kid I went to school with

Basically this. Slaves had to be whipped and clever little tricks devised in order to make sure they didn't steal from their white masters. Even during the Civil War, they could have wrecked Confederate shit but instead sat their and waited for the white man to come for them. Then blacks were literally told to fuck off in the woods and be left alone but still couldn't do anything. Then they moved to the North and were handed jobs and white homes but ran everything into the ground. And now all standards of qualification have been waived, money literally put in their hands, and people recording them live and blacks still can't get their shit together.

i wonder...

>Doesn't realize black Americans are the only Americans related to the founding fathers en masse

Ask a Frenchman if he has more in common with a White American or an African French

The average lifestyle, intelligence, personality etc. of the different races (subspecies, genetic clusters, whatever you want to call it) has less standard deviation than the same thing grouped by, say, country (correcting for different racial proportions in different countries.
A white person in south africa will have more in common in terms of behaviour and personality with a german than with black south africans (not always, but more often than not).

Doesn't realize the union would have never won without black soldiers. Another shining example of at work.

i think niggers are doing better than they were in the 80s the decline of violence in their community is evidenced by that along with more successful blacks contributing to the nation than ever before. That being said I dont want to live near them or any non white for that matter.

Why exactly do I have something in common automatically because they happened to be born on the same land mass as me?

>meme flag
good try JIDF

You don't even know black culture. I have more in common with Japanese people than I do with blacks in my own country. Hell I find I am agreeable with muslims and latins over some black person who works with me.

Let's say you went to school with, befriended and generally associated with a black person from childhood.

Are you seriously going to tell me you have more in common with a random Frenchie than this black friend?

No one thought that two of the men in this picture would become governors. Is Carl Weathers next?

>can't even logic
first, that generally doesn't happen
second, you might have more in common with your dog than with your neighbour
doesn't mean that you have more in common WITH THE AVERAGE DOG than with the average human

Yes, because I actually did grow up with black friends. Their family structure is extremely different than mine. Black culture is different than white culture, Black values different than White values, and I can tell you are from an all white area just because you don't realize that. Not only that, but Black Americans are antagonistic to White Americans, we have always had a hostile relationship, while the French have always been our allies.

Not saying that there aren't differences between French and White Americans, but I'd feel more comfortable in a room of French than a room of Black Americans by far.

>Thinks he's be more comfortable around people he can't even understand.

Europeans make fun of you and you smile. It's sad.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the French are less likely to rob or attack me.

Also
>can't understand

I imagine most French my age can speak English, albeit reluctantly.

I was in the military with blacks. I could relate more with my Japanese counterparts more than them. I discussed things like culture, economics, music, school and technology and had more in common with the Japanese than I did with blacks and their single parent households, criminality, lack of achievement and ever present resentment towards the very US Army that liberated them from the South.

Language isn't a barrier between people who respect and honor Western values. Blacks are universally hated. The Japanese don't even acknowledge blacks and outright ban them from entering local establishments. Muslims still enslave blacks and have 0 respect for US blacks. Iraqi POWs were more trustworthy than blacks soldiers.

Blacks are universally hated because they are selfish arrogant hateful resentment filled apes who hate everyone that's one shade lighter than they are.

If they didn't have a chip on their shoulder the size of the Andromeda galaxy and they weren't hate filled imbeciles, it might be easier to get along with them.

It's funny you bring that up. I too am a vet, and the Iraqis trusted me more than my teammates. Because I didn't look like a typical piggly white "operator" type from Alabama.

>Larping this hard

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself at this point.

Then you should know all too well who got sent to the brig for stealing boots, uniforms, personal possessions, food, and stuff from the exchanges. Its real fun knowing I could trust a potential terrorist more than a black soldier. It was also less stressful than chasing around lazy blacks who wouldn't work.

Larping? WIC strikes again.

GET TO DA CHOPPA

The absolute state of Sup Forums.... there aren't any real men on here, just a bunch of soyboys larping as White Supremacists and lashing out.

It's generally the shit tier """"whites"""" that match onto ethnat ideologies

Irish. Italian. Slavs. Niggers all of them.