chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/June-2017/Chicagos-Population-Problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_race_riot_of_1919
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuclear bombing

Pass out free guns and ammo.

Give them target practice. 22 wounded? Should have been 25 dead

W87

I hope all players, coaches and staff with the Blackhawks are OK.

Praying for you all.

spbp

Fire, and lots of it.

Lock it down, nobody in or out. Let em kill each other off then move in and start over.

Hard to be accurate in a moving car man

Legalize drugs for a month or two and all the fiends will be dead and then the gangs will have nobody to sell to

This

Gun contro-

Gas the niggers. I'm not even saying this to be edgy or anything. I live in the suburbs and there is honestly no other way to fix Chicago. They complain about crime and how their spawn are dying, yet chimp out when there is an increased police presence in their neighborhoods to prevent crime. There is no winning

>shitcongo

this

His hairline is happening to me :(
How do I stop it
I’m only 23

Stomp on the gas. They're not killing each other fast enough.

By enacting some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

Oh, wait....

By removing it like a cancer cell.

It's the only way to be sure...

Get fit and shave your head

Chicaganon here. Why do they always give the bodycount? Were any of them white? No? Then I don't give a shit. I don't live by the crime, this city has always been tightly segregated. The trash live on the west and south sides. Not the entire W and S sides, but large swaths of it. There's a lot of good white people on the south side, and I have more ties to that culturally.

Chicago like every other city was ruined by the south exporting their fucking niggers to shit up our good cities. In 1950, the Chicago population was around 5 million white. Today it's what 3 million, and half white? Not sure, but just think it had more population that long ago. Look what the niggers did to our country, sent us out in disapora into soulless, inefficient suburbs. If only the south had listened to us yankees when we wanted to send the niggers back home after the war.

Ok guys, hear me out. What if blacks are literal animals and there's no hope for them but we're told through the schools and media they're really great and it's our own fault they act like this because--brace yourselves--the schools and media are controlled by some THIRD group who wants to use the blacks to harm us.

What do u guiz think. Is this plausible

the winds would blow radioactive material to other better places

>GAS

We dont.
Let it be an example of we wuz kangz.

Aiiiiiiiiight ? Don't ace me again.
I don't know where's that grape drank.

Rogue One had the right idea. Maybe after the wall?

Someone should invest in armored vehicles and armed security and do late night tours of south/west chicago. Pick up drunk people from the downtown bars. Sell merch like tees saying "I survived zone 6". Would be a hit.

Feel the area.

Chicago here. We don't need fixing things are looking up.

chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/June-2017/Chicagos-Population-Problem/

>Things get interesting—and alarming—when you look at who is leaving. “The white population is not falling, and the Latino and Asian populations are slightly growing,” says Paral. “The big factor that is altering Chicago’s population is the change among blacks.”

> Today there are roughly 850,000 blacks in Chicago, down from 1.2 million in 1980.

Chicago will rise from the ashes like it always does. The Illinois pension/budget crisis is a huge fucking problem, but this city has seen problems before and dealt with them.

In 1871 a fire burnt down 1/3 of the buildings in Chicago. It was so bad that our river caught on fire. The almost all of the loop (the downtown area of Chicago) was destroyed. The chemical and fertilizer plants on the west side of Chicago all were damaged. It seemed for a moment that all of our industry was lost, and that the city of Chicago would die just as it became America's second largest city a few years ago.

Guess what was printed on the front page of the Chicago Tribune the next day?

>In the midst of calamity without parallel in the world's history, looking upon the ashes of thirty years' accumulations, the people of this once beautiful city have resolved that CHICAGO SHALL RISE AGAIN.

>With woe on every hand, with death in many strange places, with two or three hundred millions of our hard-earned property swept away in a few hours, the hearts of our men and women are still brave, and they look into the future with undaunted hearts. As there has never been such a calamity, so has there never been such cheerful fortitude in the face of desolation and ruin.

Too low body count. Chris isn't living up to the reputation.

deathsquads

Mass pogroms and expulsions

Chimps are not human

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

By deporting all the white people, they are the main reason for these shootings and for most crime

Remove the niggers and liberals, so nuke the city I guess.

Fuck phone posting

Why fix niggers killing each other?

they don't want to be fixed their only solutions are "kill wypipo they caused this shiiieeeet"

Too bad your nogs infected Wisconsin and Iowa.

they clearly need a UN peace keeping force

or just let them kill each other

Install a few ruthless crime lords to keep the peace.

Look OP, quite frankly, if these black people want to keep shooting each other, and on Christmas, then I say we let them. Far too often we white people have interfered in their lives and I say this time, we let them do as they please. After all, this is the life they want to live and there is no white people, even the police they hate, to interfere.

It's the Po-po's fault. Fuckers are shooting black people for sport.

Gee, I remember Obummer bragging about Chicago having the toughest gun laws in the country. Too bad they never enforced them

This. The black community is angry that the rest of society tries to make their community comply to our ideals as to how they should act in a civilized society.

They'd rather kill each other like a pack of savages, so it's high time we stop oppressing them and let them do as they please.

I have a sudden urge to play LSL2.

Let it die and start over.

Also, if they are ever sealed off, we need to get Comcast, Spectrum, At&t to make a pay per view service of the action. Have stationed cameras, then have drone cameras film more hard to reach scenes from a safe distance. There's quite a bit of potential here to make money. Maybe even throw in some Federal level grants to make the entertainment investment more extensive, so there will be more presure to have more dead nogs.

In the black population as a whole has any progress been made decreasing the % blacks in the country. Is any progress being made with welfare programs designed to destroy their traditional family structure as well as Dr. Sangers Planned Parenthood facilities? Is the Black population maintaining or shrinking any distinguishable percentages?

I thought the UN was going to fix it?

Percentage wise? In the northern cities, they're actually decreasing. In ole Dixie, as far as I know, states like Georgia and Mississsippi are experiencing increases in the black population.

Wow, its almost like a more intense version of the NFL. I'm all for it.

Think of the amount of money we can make in the foreign market. East Asians I hear absolutely despise nogs. China would easily be in the top ten consumers of the service. Probably within the top three. Hell, we can make a "Baizou" package, charge a bit more for it than the standard negro package, and get away with it. Nothing more entertaining than watching pathological altruists get their shit checked by the real world.

Damn, well the Dems took Ala. so maybe they'll start genociding their black community. Expand welfare and make abortion easier we'll rid ourselves of this black pestilence in no time. Sorry sleepy. Night.

Well, seeing as how China basically owns/runs Africa now, and how it is not much different the South Chicago, I think we have a TV show here where we could make a killing.

We exploit the UFC idiots and create a massive WWE style marketing campaign full with Sequin jeans in the shape of tigers and all that gay shit. Hell, we can even make every fighter be like "I rep' the Miami" or whatever and go full tribal instincts so we can have idiots form cities thinking they are in an actual fight for "pride" when in reality they are just morbidly obese and the only sense of satification is watching someone do a sport they could never actually, but believe that they could.

Long story short, lets do this. We will make billions taking this worldwide.

Shave.

For the special occasions, like Christmas, gender segregate and starve the men of a tribe, (like the Romans did with their lions) arm the various tribes with higher powered weapons(but have mechanisms that make them able to be shut off remotely), and have them fight it out for control. Maybe put in some incentives such as; "Abandoned city W has drugs, or City X has weapons, or City Y has women".

That's an interesting take though, I was thinking of it like a mix between a Cops episode and a nature documentary. Maybe while we're at it, make multiple channels of this stuff. Merchandising would certainly be a massive chunk of the profit in the UFC style route.

end all welfare benefits. they will end up murdering eachother so quick

Sterilise blacks before adolescence.

Finasteride.

I mean, if we are going to do it on a budget, just put up hidden camera in the areas of south chicago on high places like tops of street lights. Make 20% of the money we get watching a dystopian Truman show go towards schools in the area so we can say we are "giving back". Like PUBG we could put crates of weapons and drugs around in stash houses so every gang involved starts from the same level. Call the show "Manifest Destiny" or some shit catchy for this kids.

We could have David Attenborough as if it was Planet Earth and showcase sociology. I mean, this past 3 days alone there were 25 people shot (that we know of). That's at least enough for 22 mins with 8 mins of commercials.

>Promote cheap housing to kikes in Chicago
>Kikes smell the deal with ther noses
>They buy it
>The media starts to promote racism cause kikes
>Kikes see the hypocrisy , they kill themselves
Ez

How about removing all black persons from Chicago?

Nuclear fire.

Send in the feds. Also? Deport half the city.

Yeah I could totally disarm this guy, I saw it in a movie once.

Kill it with fire

you are being politely invaded americucks
commie pedo jews asked gangs to have more fun than usual for the glory of greater israel and now are importing foreign UN military because oyvey muh violence

this is probably experiment, i mean a test in one city to introduce martial law or just show the world how much JewSA is rekt. Maybe to test how it goes and what it gets to incite street wars and scenario like in Ubisoft game The Division - no this game is not coincidence. If you were not cucked you should grab your guns as long as you have them instead your dick. but it wont happen

your bestest friend Israel fucked you over as they do every time with every country/civ they get into.
this is pretty spectacular. maybe not as big as fall of rome but still... also remember the nukes or other hi tech stuff that were stolen and taken to israel during this power outage

What this lunatic cunt failed to mention is she's standing in line behind a police officer. If she so much as touched his gun she'd be kissing the floor in about two seconds.

>no go zones don’t exist in America

Anywhere there are Africans, there is Africa.

Why bother?

Figure out how to get the murder rate above the black birth rate and Chicago will sort itself out in a few years.

goat semen. why do you think muslims all grow huge beards

He's right, we should use non-nuclear armaments to firebomb the place.

Directed energy weapons

Get a mayor that doesn't hate police

>Chicago like every other city was ruined by the south exporting their fucking niggers to shit up our good cities.

Chicago always had black people and black problems
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_race_riot_of_1919

>In 1950, the Chicago population was around 5 million white. Today it's what 3 million, and half white?

lol the the population in Chicago is like 700k white, 700k black, 650k illegal, and 100k other

Sup Forums is a strange place.

Beneath the naked cynicism and daily rage is an actual urge to address the problems which most mainstream media outlets have tragically confined to business as usual. No mainstream anchor wonders aloud on their broadcast what they or their viewers can do to lower the murder rate; they merely skip over these daily tragedies and daily homicides as not worthy of coverage and not worthy of debate.

How bizarre and tragic a situation is it when a forum branded as racists by the mainstream media are the same people asking what can be done to stop the wanton murder of minorities from continuing with such breathlessness.

>The media starts to promote racism cause kikes

>promoting racism
>in chicago

there is literally no need lol everyone is aware of the problem, yet noone really wants to talk about it

WHEN JESSIE JACKSON MARCHED THROUGH THE STREETS IN THE LATE 90S IT WAS BECAUSE OF NIGG..ER GANGS

IN THE END HE TOOK THEIR MONEY, AND EVERYTHING JUST GOT WORSE(BUT THE GIBS ARE GREAT)

I would pay to see her try to disarm that guy. Would end up with a broken arm and shattered nose in 10 seconds

replace city mayor and liberal judges that refuse to dish out long sentences to felons.

don't worry about it. bald is master race

because it is not normal. My city does the same thing. The last murder was in 1947.

Get rid of the blacks.

nuke it

Nukes are overrated- their fallout sucks. A well placed rod of god would take care of Chicago though.

>How about removing all black persons from Chicago?
to your country? sounds great!

turn them into an anime factory

Pic related, except actually doing it and with blacks instead of just (((Jews))).

Don't do anything, the amount of niggers who die by guns is statistically insignificant. Just keep abortions legal there and sit back and worry about something else productive.

German WWII era LMGs make me jizz my pantaloons.

There's a difference between racists and realists. Realists recognise the flaws in each race, and want to act accordingly so that everyone wins.

Most people on Sup Forums, I would argue, want to see blacks do well; we just want to see them doing well in their own communities, rather than leeching off others and forming bad habits (i.e., failed family roles).

Okay then
>All white folks leave chicago
>Niggers stay
>Buildwall.ini
>Supply the city with everything to keep the nigger pop on the okay status so no lefty will cry too much "see we supply them with everything they need"
>Make money out of it as a survival game
Every one would like to go there.

Thats pretty low desu senpai desu

"The Black Book of Polish Jewry"
Is this correct? It has literally a single rating on Goodreads