Are you going to watch the Frame Arms Girl toy commercial about cute girls building and battling cute girl model kits...

Are you going to watch the Frame Arms Girl toy commercial about cute girls building and battling cute girl model kits, Sup Forums?

>FAGfags

>not being pro-FAG

I may love FAGs, but I'm unsure about this anime.
I'm still salty about busou shinki.

It feels like it's going to be like Strike Witches and Kancolle. Hope it turns out better.

Might as well play Cosmic Break.

OF COURSE

What's there to be mad about regarding Busou Shinki other than it being an ad for a product that wasn't being sold anymore?

Also the manga is cute so I'm sure the anime will be.

It's not like either of those. It's like Busou Shinki or to a lesser extent Gundam Build Fighters.

Damnit, now I want a Lily Rain FAG...

They're doing a line of other mecha girl FAGs, starting with GaoGaiGar, maybe we could get some traction going there.

I guess I can still watching without knowing shit about Gundam, right? And was Busou Shinki that bad? It look interesting.

GBF has gundam series fanservice but it is its own thing.

Konami killed it because it isn't pachinko, be thankful they at least gave the license to someone else to do those.

Beta was the best after that it went full Gachapon.

But all the FAGs are flat chested as fuck.

add some on.

Busou Shinki was merely okay as an anime.

It was always full Gachapon, the beta just let you use ingame currency for everything.
Literally everybody told the localization staff that switching over to the JP business model was retarded. Pity they didn't listen.

It was pretty cute.

All of Fumikane's were, probably because he has a DFC clause in his contract or something, but the newer FAGs like Hres and the upcomming Greifen are much more substantivly racked.

Alternately there are several chinese GK makers who are doing nude and large breasted alternate torsos for them now.

That still look Winberrl tier though

>Frame Arms Girl toy commercial about cute girls building and battling cute girl model kits
Oh do you mean Busou Shinki?

Busou Shinki had a boy master. FAG has a cute girl master.

Why does Jinrai have an eyepatch?

She's Punished Jinrai.

You forgot this fag