14 is synonymous with attractive

14 is synonymous with attractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM199504273321701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah too old.

It's Monday somewhere. If you want a Megumin thread, why not just say so?

10 is synonymous with sexy.

14 is not prime.

18 minimum or gtfo

14 is the number of lust and sex

13 is prime.

It sure is.

What about 12?

too big

18 also is not prime

Fuck off.

Well yeah, it's a prime number. So what?

Confirmed 20-35 is prme

Anything over 12 is a old hag.

14 is synonymous with weed.

>jewgle
No, the best age is 9. Allahuackbar

>Women aged 35 are six times more likely to have problems getting pregnant compared with those ten years younger.
Seems like prime ends at 25. Looks like Japan was right again.

>middle-age minimum

You've been brainwashed.

chance of defects between ages 13 and 16 is less than 0.01%

chance of defects between ages 16 and 20 is 2%

chance of defects between ages 20 and 25 is over 5%

There is a reason why you biologically mature at 12-13.

That's only because 14-year-olds get drawn like 10-year-olds

source: my ass

Helper stop! that is not helpful!

18 is not prime either.

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19 are the prime numbers below 20

>Twitter
>reddit
>crunchyroll
>MAL
Tabs never fail

I don't know why they gave Yoko the body of a women in her twenties while also making her canon age 14 at the start of TTGL.

At least Megumin kinda looks like she's 14

The older you get the more you have birth defects in the children but if you're too young you generally don't have the resources to take care of the child which skews the numbers of most studies, being in poverty after all greatly increases how shit your life will be, that and small hips leading to complications in birth. If you're young but have the hips to do so as most anime girls do younger is generally better.

How many years of breeding do 14 year olds have?

1. 14 is the prime.

Depends when you think the rest should stop, either way they have a few years more over everyone else

Not him but trying to find evidence for or against this is kind of a bitch to do. There is definitely a downwards trend as you get older but there's (surprise surprise) almost no studies where they have enough 14 year olds that were knocked up to do a proper study and those who do get pregnant at that age usually have other problems rather than participating in any studies or generally have situations in life that are going to throw off any conclusions.

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM199504273321701

Forgot link, people have tried to figure out if young age makes for worse child outcomes, but can't separate poverty and the like from the age factor and as such can't conclude which of them is at fault when low weight at birth or premature children are pretty commonly associated with living in worse conditions, stress and the like.

>The older you get the more you have birth defects in the children
doesn't this only apply to women?

America, please.

How did humanity survive if scientists claim 20 to 35 years old is the best age to have children when the average human lifespan used to be just 30 years?

Like women in the old days used to pop out a shitload of children.

Go look at old photographs of families.

Feels like 5 children in the family used to be the average.

Average age was dragged down by high infant mortality, once you made it to your teens you could easily survive until old age.

>5 children in the family used to be the average
People died a lot more back then. You had to secure your bloodline.

Yeah men lose their fertility and how good of quality their sperm is as well but from what google tells me that doesn't hit to much of a significant degree until like 50 or 60 where for women it's 40ish

I remember reading that it's true for men too, but only once we're well into our 60s

Average life span back then was drastically brought down by child mortality. Once you're pass the age of 5, you should live to see some white on your head unless you die from a war.

I think "easily" is undercutting it a bit, there was definitely a much greater risk of dying in an accident, sickness or infection from a wound as compared to now, but it's true that the average age should be higher if infants are crossed out, probably closer to 50 or 60

Or 60-70

Nah even then, I'd say 70 is still going to be rare, not "average" by any means when a rotting tooth is liable to get you killed if you do it wrong.

14 is synonymous with attractive even if they aren't actually 14.

It goes like this
Young + looks their age = risky investment. Extremely common in 3d.
Young + older looking = wtf are you doing.
Older + even older looking = virtue signaling, "muh mature preferences". Common in 3d.
Older + looks their age = what you were probably going to get taking #1. Extremely common in 3d.
Young + looks younger than their age = sound investment. Semi-common in 3d, but normally results in the prior.
Older + looks younger than their age = payday, ideal human being, everyone strives to be this, everyone strives to fuck this. Rare in 3d.
Older + looks significantly younger than their age = may be comical and deformed if there are functional issues, such as diminuitive height to the point of impracticality or narrow hips incapable of bearing children. A remotely attractive version of this does not exist in 3d.

Literally any combination you want in 2d = viable and sexy no matter what

This guy pretty much hit the nail on the head. There's nothing more to say, really.

Young + looks younger than their age + not a total airhead = perfection. I want a cheeky kid.

14 is a composite of primes

>you are twice megumins age
>women your age will soon be barren

I'd pay the price of being stuck with an average old hag for the joy of being with a loli during the prime of her lolihood.

>literally and openly a redditor
End yourself.

Autism rates go up with the age of either parent.

>literally and openly falling for cheap bait

this is how you go to jail

not in fantasy australia :^)

Just gonna leave this here.

>opinions the post
I find it especially funny that anyone would answer in the affirmative when asked if they like children, do they want to ruin their lives?

People aren't asked if they like the age group, they are asked if they like the listed traits. The colours show how many of the participants chose a positive answer to the trait.

I'm talking about the 6 sources below where it says "male students reported".

And the chart literally says "this table is a rough guide" and has no source. I may agree sure, but it's hardly fact that people dislike full sized chests

So this is the average neo-Sup Forums poster huh. Also this thread is cancer.

Fuck off with your 3DPD garbage.

>sexual curiosity
That pretty much hits the mark. As an 8 year old, I sometimes asked my friends to show me their dicks, and vice versa. Even girls wanted to see ours sometimes.

How the fuck did I turn out like this if I had such a great childhood?