How does Sup Forums organise their folders?

How does Sup Forums organise their folders?

I throw everything into a folder, say to myself that I'll organize it later and never do.

Anal
Creampies
NTR
Titfuck

Send help

order is an illusion

nigga those all pictures?

Same but I never told myself id organize that folder

About 26000 are images.

small time

Chuck it all into a hydrus network, tell myself I'll learn how to pull tags and tag my current collection tomorrow.

I toss everything into one big folder. I periodically delete that folder cause there's no reason to hoard shit. Just redownload old crap if I feel like rewatching something that old.

By names.

>hydrus network
That might actually make things tonnes easier.

green texts are main folders and reg text is sub folders
(text in brackets are sub sub folders)
>Saved pictures
creepy shit
dragon ball
DS screenshots
manga memes
MHA
papes
(phone) (spurdo)
pokemon
youjo senki memes
(art) (edits) (webms)
yugioh
>reactions
DB
(gifs)
gifs
(jontron)
insults
youjo senki
pokemon
webms
>gifs
>shitposting
goku gets
yugi gets
>webms
>photos

I make a folder and when my old ass computer starts lagging because it has too many files I make a new folder.

Manga
>Manga/[Ongoing|Complete]/Series/[Chapter ?dddd-d?d|Volume dd]/files.ext

Anime
>Anime/[Ongoing|Complete]/Series Group/Series/files.ext

Pictures
>Pictures/[Photos|Screenshots|Internet]/Highest Level Common Association I Don't Give A Fuck/files.ext

>throw every image on the same folder
>use a name and tag randomizer
>set 4chanX to pick a random image from my image folder
It just works.

HTPC -> Media -> Anime

I'm using Kodi as a front end for the HTPC. Works great. It gets all the art, episode descriptions, music for the OP/ED/custom, and it can (sorta) do trailers.

I created a custom playlist in the menu bar (webm related). It will cycle through art I choose and it filters out anything that isn't considered anime by the folder structure. Otherwise if you hit TV shows it mixes your anime and tv shows mixed together.

Normies usually ignore the anime anyway.

Is that one random too?

I started setting up Hydrus, but manually tagging every image that's not listed in the public tag repository was a pain, so I gave up.

After so many years of collecting images I think tags are more useful then folders for general images. With that said, some are useful to put into folders regardless.

For images that can belong to multiple folders, you can try both tagging them and adding one to a folder and then creating shortcuts to it for the rest from other folders.

C:/Users/user/Pictures

New Folder (1)
New Folder (2)
New Folder (3)
New Folder (4)
New Folder (5)
New Folder (6)

I just dig around until I find what I am looking for.

I dont. One hard drive for anime. One for pictures. When I want to find that one reaction image I just scroll through the 100gbs of images.

>anime
~/anime/[name]/[episodes]

>images
~/images/a/[name of anime]/[images]

It's not that hard

You're disgusting. I bet you sleep on actual trash bags too

>I just dig around until I find what I am looking for.

>When I want to find that one reaction image I just scroll through the 100gbs of images.

This is driving me mad, I'm not able to deal with it anymore.
And of course you've seen the image you're looking for five times already that day but can't find it when you want it.

For pictures I have one for funny pictures, that is to say Sup Forums material, then one for quality images (itself divided according to series), one for QUALITY and a pair for more otaku things like Itasha or figurines.( Doesn't include my general reactions folder)

For shows I have my backlog divided in 2 folders, one includes folders of 3:4 shows or ovas and the othee one is widescreen and movies. There is also a folder for seasonal shows or whatever I'm not downloading in batch. Whenever I watch a show I make a shortcut to its folder

What do you do for images that have characters from two different shows in it?

Carefully.

>not list view

I think i know you. u2net?

see
I made 3 folders that way.

>Just redownload old crap if I feel like rewatching something that old.
What if you can't?

>downloading anime
I stopped doing that when I was 12.
Everything I need is on Hulu and Netflix, and if it's not on there, I just find a site that streams anime for free.

Some half assed attempt at consistency.

Name [Subgroup]

I try, but always end up with anime/manga images in my powerlines folder and also 3 different folders for misc. images

>having a Unwatched folder
Why?
Why not download things when you want to watch them instead of piling up shit you won't touch?

Because Japfags take archival to a whole new level compared to the rest of us fuckers.

Seasonal anime, anime I'm watching on my own and anime I'm watching with my friend.

It has never happened to you that you want to watch something so you let it downloading while you sleep but next day you don't feel like watching it anymore but you backlog it instead because maybe you will change your mood?

contains anime and vns/eroge

pics are in a different place

[Spoiler]I don't[/spoiler]

First we have the general ANIME MANGA folder. In this folder goes all anime and manga/literature related files.
The ANIME folder is subdivided into the VIDEOS, IMAGES, WEBM, MUSIC, MANGA, and LN

VIDEOS contains three folders named BACKLOG, IN PROGRESS, WATCHED.
BACKLOG is where folders containing anime that have not been started are stored.
IN PROGRESS is where folders containing anime I have started but not finished are stored.
WATCHED is where folders containing completed series are kept

IMAGES is divided into the folders based on the show the character comes from. There is also a folder for shows I haven't identified yet named UNIDENTIFIED.

WEBM is the same as IMAGES.

MUSIC is divided into OST, OP, ED, and MISC
All of them are organized by show.

MANGA is divided into DOUJIN and MANGA, which are both subdivided into different genres
in each genre folder various works are stored in folders named after the works contained.

LN is basically the same as MANGA.

yeah and than i get overwhelmed by the though of organising a huge folder and just delete almost all of it

This is my manga folder i do the same thing for anime, gunpla and video games also
i only just started this folder though

Some of them are hard to find. Some of them are complete shit and no one in their right minds would download it and watch willingly. So by creating a backlog a sense of obligation is formed that forces one to watch that shit to derive some pleasure due to a completion of a list for their sad empty existence where they are unable to do anything right except finishing a list of anime.

Or y'know, archiving purposes.

Woah good thing you spoiler-ed that

shift+s dummy

>Streaming anime

whats the point of taking up worthless space?

Here's how I organize my picture folder

>Folders
>He can't remember where every image ever saved is

Newfag detected

What's inside the Promised Neverland, user-kun.
is it your entire conspiracy compendium?

The easiest way to find things quickly without putting in much effort at all.

c:anime:
Folder 1,2,3
F:movies - still only anime though
F:Downloads - all torrent shit, music,movies,games,animas

Sorry to disappoint you user-kun
but i have an IQ of 165 and keep a data base of the promised never land conspiracy's in the very back of my brain on the left side
my computer is just for the pictures

>streaming

whats in autism?

Sup Forums flags collection, I lost interest after a couple months

>Pictures/Pictures/
why

How did you not get madagascar's flag?

Several notable key advantages in downloading, like quality, the ability to watch on various devices without worry about internet connectivity, and it makes it easier to re-watch something or loan out certain series to someone. Weak bait.

Short, easy, and effective.

By always saying I'll do it and never doing it