You realize not all Jews are bad, right?

A based Jew called into Roosh V’s stream today. I don’t think it’s helpful when people sperg about “the Jews.” They should be saying activist Jews. When people hear “The Jews!!!” they just think you’re crazy for thinking every single Jew is part of a hive mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrY5_xey3aw&t=03h13m30s

Damn, it the link doesn’t take you to the right time it’s Hour 3, 13 min, 30 seconds

t. jidf
Kill EVERY Jew

You can say the same thing about any group. Not all females are dumb as dog shit, but almost all are. Not all niggers are worthless animals, but almost all are.

I’ve been accused of being CTR, jidf, share blue, and a variety of e celebs. I am none of those.

But are most Jews? I’m guessing most are just trying to get by like everyone else.

What a retard lol

Who? The based Jew or me? I liked him.

No even the children will be killed by us.

Street jews aren't the same as zionists.

See, I think this is confusing for people. Why not just say Zionists?

>Watching a sandnigger who literally brags about raping white women
>based Jew

Go fuck yourself, kike

Fuck off back to td
Saying "based jew" is like saying "based black man". We say neither here. Fuck niggers, fuck kikes.

There were based Jews even in the Third Reich, but you can't make useful political propaganda and slogans using nuance. You need to be direct and simple.

>Gas (not all) the kikes. Race war now
Doesn't sound as good as
>Gas the kikes. Race war now

Because they have installed themselves as jewish.

I’m not Jewish.

I don’t like PUA culture, but I think Roosh has good commentary on society.

The Jewish guy was fine.

I don't think he is even a jew. He is iranian which is barely better. It's like having regular diarrhea as opposed to burning diarrhea

It’s tongue in cheek.

And not all races...*ugh*...this is getting complicated.

Let's just war. War Now!

No it's not. Lurk moar. As long as the majority is toxic, the entirety must be erradicated; their fault is in their nature. Fuck niggers, fuck jews.

jew hate comes from assuming that zionist want to (and will!) subjugate the world, including ever-based anglos. Really, they just want an ethno-nationalist jewish state, i.e. israel. They put out an (((NYT))) best seller 1500 years ago, (((the bible))), and got a lot of buy in from the uppers that run the western world, especially in the U.S. Best you can do is marry a jewess. Your kids will be smart and have dual-citizenship to said ethnonationalist state. Win-win. Oy vey!

Nuke em from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.

Well no shit, even Hitler was a not all Jews guy. Pointing out Jews being Jews != all Jews.

I grew up in a very jewy town and I know for a fact there are "nice" jews, many of which don't look or act particularly jewish, but there are so many shitty ones, and they're so destructive overall, that its a moot point as far as I'm concerned.

You know like a quarter of women get raped right? Imagine if you got surprise sexed and you were supposed to deal with it using FEMININITY instead of MASCULINITY

no, but you always need to make sure

Sumerians are terrible people and the masons who helped them create Judaism pretty much solidified that fact by calling them "God's chosen people" while in the Rabbinical Talmud it states never to tell goyim about the contents of the Talmud because they'd be killed for it. The worst "people" the world has to offer next to the Khazar's, aka the Convert Jew or Ashkenazim.

are we going to sit here and try to decide which Jew is good or bad? they've shown they're a detriment to Nations as a whole throughout history. they all need to be purged.

>When people hear “The Jews!!!” they just think you’re crazy for thinking every single Jew is part of a hive mind.
Its never a literal hivemind, but even if someone gets that far in explaining, most people will have stopped listening.

>Leaf

Read that first one on the list, Goy

Was this once the greatest place on earth?

When you know the holocaust is a lie but wish it happened

Not really all for the whole genocide the Jews thing-
But, like if there is no God or divinity, and we really do live in an empty meaningless existence with no objective morality, then you guys (including anyone who hates Jews- team up with the arabs and Iranians for now if needed) could totally eliminate the entire Jewish group just to get that shit out of the way.
Like, no repercussions. From that point on you could produce what would be a mythology of defeating demons or legions from the underworld or something.
But ya, if there is no principle of morality that isn't merely a subjective interpretation, then it's totally be all g.
If not then it might not be a good thing unless it was the right thing to do.
There are a number of ways to justify it.
Again, I know a few Jews and they are... um... people who I know.

>Timestamp at 3:13:30

Did you seriously watch 3 hours of this fucking faggot?

See the thing is I don't see any of the good Jews standing up to the Liberal Jewey Jews. When they take the time to be good Jews I will acknowledge. Perceived indifference is part of the problem

>holocaust is a lie
The absolute state of these inbred American retards

You do realize counter-semitism is just a social heuristic, not a purity challenge?

I just happen to draw my own personal line "No Jews south of here" line about a half-a-mile farther North than everyone else's "No Jews South of Here" line. If you're the good Jew, don't take it personal. You'll be fine.

--fake--

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR Sup ForumsLACKS

Warning to all Sup Forumsacks. Due to recent events trumpfags have softened their stance on the kike.
This has invited a massive invasion of kike shills who regard this as an opportunity to strike.
Don't let them subvert this board! Push back and put them in their place!

REMEMBER THE TRUE ENEMY POL

yes
all
jews

This is why I don't feel bad the every goyim will be our slave one day
Hateful racist fucks

>No even the children will be killed by us
lol sup shill

>A based Jew called into Roosh V
This is the dude behind all the divide and conquer "Tradthot" mess?

"Hey you know what's a good idea? Let's screech at women who want to work with us! Oy Vey, finding a woman in the wheat fields sounds dumb. Let's just be goys going our own way! That isn't self destructive at all!"

Gas yourself.

for me, it's about killing the people supporting white genocide. People talk about how difficult moving populations around will be but in truth it will be less messy and bloody than ever before. Say if you got taxed 15% less in Atlanta if you were black and 15% more if you were white, where as in Denver whites would be taxed 15% less and blacks 15% more. It wouldn't take long before people would naturally shift to their own areas. We gotta get that white birthrate way way way up too.

jews belong in Auschwitz

>every goyim will be our slave one day
Fuck off, that's not a meme. Jew jokes are a meme though.

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Not ALL Jews!

only good jews are those who name a jew

Bobby Fischer for example. Also Julian Tuwim(polish poet, long time dead but hated by the jews for being Polish and made poem named jews where he mentioned ritual murders)

it's seriously hard to find many good jews. it would be easier with muslims i think

Ok pole. Now go back cleaning the streets in england.

Autist.

Not an argument, coming from you, faggot.

go get stabbed in the streets instead of fucking with anons, scum

>Bobby Fischer
well technically he was told the master plan and wasnt to happy about it. he didnt even wqant to believe he was a european usurper like all the jews who still exist. even the brown ones are just spaintards. modern mitochondrial DNA test proved it. but back then he just didnt want to believe it. his whole life would be a lie

sadly some in israel have to deal with this. some jew kid complains to his mom about some uppity arab and asks why they are even here its their land and the arab said they were just europeans trying to steal land for the sake of european interest. then the mom tells him its true. she may not know the full story but its kinda hard to pretend your the indigenous people when you need sunscreen in the fucking desert

easy there, mohammed

>HURR CONSERVATIVE BASED ISRAELI JEWS!!!

False Jews are what we are referring to. These are the non-religious Jews who are in power positions who are attempting to destroy both the West and Israel.

How are you going to effectively differentiate between the good and the bad?

Wait he sounded like a cool guy, #notalljews I guess.