Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?

Volume 21 was fully translated yesterday! Thanks again Warnis! Let's discuss the series and latest volume shall we? Let's keep the thread alive!

Volume 21 was awesome. Theia is mai waifu, I so want to be her knight!

Is this the start of a new arc or a stand-alone volume?

They finally returned to Fortorthe to take out the military. It's the Yurika performs atmospheric reentry volume.

Sort of a new arc that continues from a past plot line.

I love how Yurika can finally unto rocket science.

Nah, she fails there. But she can probably write a thesis on the effects of broom flight while in outer space.

Did Harumi's issue get resolved?

Tulip's smile is a miracle of the cosmos.

More than that. She can write about Brownian motion of atmospheric particulates against a mana force field!

Finally caught up with everything after months of pushing it off, and boy do I regret waiting that long. Everything just seemed to fly by after hitting the Ancient Forthorthe arc.

And Maki's hair, it does things to me.

Glad to see the series popular on here. Wish more people would get into this series and also get a season 2!

No. Yurika finally understood Newtonian physics, through the hard way.

Saged
Bump

>a knight has better armor than the princess
You know, this bugs me. You'd think a princess would have better armor.

The princess loves her knight a lot more than she does herself.

But I see no reason why they can't replicate Koutarou's armor to outfit it to Theia combat dress. They have the technology after all.

What's the matter is distorsion barrier, armor is just for show?
Beside, striker's pack in back far more superior instead full armor for girl :v
Although ruth use armor too tho
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>
>But I see no reason why they can't replicate Koutarou's armor to outfit it to Theia combat dress. They have the technology after all.
Man if Theia and Koutarou had the same armor, that'd be pretty dope!

The barrier is standard to both their gear. Theia has more utility, but Koutarou has better speed, power, and defense. I just don't see why they can't have equal armor, that's all. Either way it's old tech that's outdated in the current age. But of course ancient tech has its advantages.

Totally. While I like Theia's combat dress, I'd love to see her battle in knight armor. It'd be the birth of the White Knight fighting side-by-side with the Blue Knight of legend.

This fanbase is approaching ded. That makes me sad.

>approaching ded.
Just a part of putting Yurika to the last page, is all.

pdf/epub when?

So who won the mc bowl?

Everyone.

The one best girl did.

Never actually pictured/realized how big Koutarou's harem got after season 1 and the light novels! Wish that image was in color! Would make a good movie poster or you know SEASON 2 announcement!

Iirc some user in AS clorored that pic.

My idea is that Koutarou is much more close-combat oriented than Theia and thus require the better speed and defense. Theia's ranged weaponry means she doesn't really need armor.

Care to post it user?

Did he fuck theia's mom yet?

Yes, Koutarou forgets it due to the technology of Fortorthe

Cosplayer bullied to the last page!

Colored by MPT(not finish yet)
:v

Wait, looks like there's v2 with higher res

Who's winning the MCbowl currently?

Everybody.

The knight's job is to safeguard the princess though. She doesn't need extra armor because Koutarou is her armor. Also Reios Fatra Berthorion is practically more important than the royalty on Fortorthe so safeguarding the most important figure to their galactic empire is a big deal.

>The knight and the princess (and the horse) once again have to get through enemy territory to reach Pardomshiha territory
Well done.

Second season never?

Never ever

I love Maki-chan.

Purple in the harem when?

Why is dragonbro so bro?

All is one, one is all.
Also w
Earthlings are ayylmao descent.

Goddammit I read seven volumes back when there were only seven translated. I turn around to attack the rest of my backlog, and now before I know it there are over 20. How do I ever catch up.

They're not particularly long.

Koutarou, Theia and Yurika have fallen to the surface of the sixth planet from the sun, Alaia, and the place they've fallen to is bad, as it's a region where the coup d'état army has a lot of influence. So the three, hoping to group up with the others, they aim for the Pardomshiha territory that should have a lot of supporters.

That's right, it's something that seems familiar but slightly different. From that point, the development will continue like that. And that's why the past Forthorthe arc ended so quickly. It's because I'll do it properly here. For the time being, look forward to the next volume featuring the adventure of the Blue Knight, the princess and the horse's rear.
GLORIOUS

Vol. 23 was a fucking filler volume with nothing significant happening. Still mad.

Really? That's a bummer but I don't mind most of the SOL filler volumes. There's only 24 currently in Japan right now correct? Then translations are almost caught up!

Vol. 25 actually came out this month. Still no raw though.

But SoL volumes are the best.

Is the mc still a fag ?

Kou is a really great guy.

I love this dragon

she is for marriage

Still?
He's never fag to with.

*to begin with

LN volume has surpassed tweny but no marriage yet in the tag.

Any volume 25 spoilers?

What heretics, they're already talking about offspring but no word on marriage.

Too fat

She's perfect

>200+ kg of pure Dragon

Never. She has her own ghost husbando to try to resurrect.

>Never. She has her own ghost husbando waiting at afterlife

Ftfy

They literally live like married life family

Elfaria is like 30+ years old and still a virgin.

I bet she can't wait for that oyakodon with Theia.